[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
vitaesanctum wrote:
Having a hard time finding 160pDPS daggers as I just hit 50. Everyone seems to want to sell me ele daggers or stuff I can't use until 55+, or at a reasonable price. Got all the armor and rings, just need the knives. q.q

Edit:
Lol.... I was the one who asked about the B/O on that 48 dagger, Xavyer.

I know what you mean 160 Dps dagger are quite expensive now, and 300 DPS are like super rare, their is one only offering mirror service.
Xavyer,

Following your build and enjoying it. Thanks for this guide.
Currently level 76 in Anarchy need two more to reach Adder's touch, and four more to reach Depth Perception. Doing 66 and 67 maps. Have not found a higher map yet unless I buy one.

But here is a screen shot of my dual strike current at level 76: Need more power charge on critical strike :(

Last edited by bspex on Aug 27, 2013, 2:05:42 AM
Hello op,in my opinion,your DPS is already very high,maybe switch to dagger/shield can provide more safety and efficiency?
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
really really well written guide and very informative for a fresh player like me, currently trying to spec into the CI dagger path , would probably respec n follow what u suggested,

seems like everyone (including me) wants to know if there is a similar build with reave(i leveled 1-54 with reave) and i liked that spell a lot, would be great if u could add a reave section along with a passive tree
"
zxwc wrote:
Hello op,in my opinion,your DPS is already very high,maybe switch to dagger/shield can provide more safety and efficiency?

Don't know will try if I can get a nice sheild and some regrets, I might loose a ton of dps.
"
bspex wrote:
"
zxwc wrote:

Don't know will try if I can get a nice sheild and some regrets, I might loose a ton of dps.

Dual weilding gives 15% attack speed,that means 15% increased DPS,not that much.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
zxwc

Was searching for a nice shield, everything is ranging from 1.5 ex to 2 ex don't want to spend that much if ever i'm not satisfied with it. Tied swapping gems double strike from dual strike I loose like 4k dps kinda new at this but will see if I find a shield that catches my eye for a reasonable price, kinda poor right now :(
Last edited by bspex on Aug 28, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
"
bspex wrote:
"
vitaesanctum wrote:
Having a hard time finding 160pDPS daggers as I just hit 50. Everyone seems to want to sell me ele daggers or stuff I can't use until 55+, or at a reasonable price. Got all the armor and rings, just need the knives. q.q

Edit:
Lol.... I was the one who asked about the B/O on that 48 dagger, Xavyer.

I know what you mean 160 Dps dagger are quite expensive now, and 300 DPS are like super rare, their is one only offering mirror service.

Yeah, I found one...

And payed 1GCP 2Chaos for it... :|

Still using Mightflay for the other one though.
BeautifulCritures - 62 Crit Dagger
Great you have to camp on trade chat or poe.xyz.is but sometimes the seller of the good stuff either quit or does not go online. That kind of dagger in Anarchy is way more expensive.
Yeah, that's why I'm playing standard. Already had some currency and gear saved up. Poe.xyz.is gave some good options but either the seller has quit or is in a time zone where I'm unable to play (which is only a couple of hours late at night CST), so I know what you mean. Fiume another one but they want 15+ chaos for it and I already broke my bank getting my ES gear. Lol. So know I'm bouncing back forth between my shadow and my SA Duelist. Both have managed to reach cruel Piety, so farming for currency on both of them before progressing into Merci.

Id post my current gear but using my phone currently.
BeautifulCritures - 62 Crit Dagger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info