[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

wcparker
Reave+Multistrike is the right way for 1h+shield
But no power charges is -27% flat crit chance with a 9% crit base. So it's every third hit will not frrez and you lowering the effectivnes od best dps curse in the game by 1/3. I don't think it's a way to go. If you go crits you need as much crits as possible.
vitaesanctum
Glad you enjoying it, just read FAQ and Gearing Priority when you hit lvl 50.
Facetanked Piety last night on normal after that post, took her down in about 20 seconds. Currently farming ledge in cruel for currency at 41. This is probably the fastest clearing build I've played (only done split arrow duelist and GS Mara this far).
BeautifulCritures - 62 Crit Dagger
Really liking this build so far. I struggled a few levels before taking CI but now that I've got it things are going fine even though I haven't updated all my gear yet (still using mightflay daggers and terribad helm, boots, chest... Everything...). Playing standard so got an Eye of Chayula which makes things easier. Hatred, Discipline and Grace easily fit on the mana globe.

So yeah at the moment it's easy mode and will only get easier when I actually start getting good gear. Nice build ^_^
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
is this build viable as my starting character?
Is Immortal Call a possible solution to deal with phys reflect? It really seems to be, 'cause it's like 2 sec of invulnerability on 3 charges without increased duration(and 3+ with it), and this time should be enough to kill reflect mobs.
Is dream frag required for this build?
Sharmi This build is very gear dependent, i would suggest you start with a character that you can mage for cheap and farm some wealth with.
InspiredGuy Youa it's a good option, you can actually have 5 sec immunity with 20/20 Immortall Call + 20/20 Increased Duration. I would probably get this myself when i'll have some spare currency.
Jimmy_Jazz Freeze immunity is required. You can get it with Alpha's Howl or Dream Fragments.
Having a hard time finding 160pDPS daggers as I just hit 50. Everyone seems to want to sell me ele daggers or stuff I can't use until 55+, or at a reasonable price. Got all the armor and rings, just need the knives. q.q

Edit:
Lol.... I was the one who asked about the B/O on that 48 dagger, Xavyer.
BeautifulCritures - 62 Crit Dagger
Last edited by vitaesanctum on Aug 26, 2013, 3:13:30 PM
I am a little struggling, what can i upgrade? Here is my gear:

Also willing to sell this (standard):
"
Siza1337 wrote:
I am a little struggling, what can i upgrade? Here is my gear:

Also willing to sell this (standard):

For one thing I see you don't have is + accuracy rating your rings should have minimum of 200.
Your amulet needs % increase global critical multiplier.
I might be wrong just my analysis comparing my gear to yours.
Last edited by bspex on Aug 27, 2013, 1:27:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info