[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

I dont see anything really missing for ur lvl 50 requirements, except the fact that i cant afford 15% meele splash. I just told you that i dont got a problem with killing.
I leak a lot on physical dmg mobs. They just rip me in seconds.
I don't care if i am better or worse than you, i just want to play a game.
Dequda
The answer to your question is in the FAQ section called 'I die constantly, what should i do?'.
"
Xavyer wrote:
Dequda
The answer to your question is in the FAQ section called 'I die constantly, what should i do?'.

Xavyer, could you update your build to use Reave? :D

I.e. instead of using Dual Strike + Melee Splash + Melee Dmg + Multistrike + Power Charge On Crit +Increased Crit Damage, go "Reave + Concentrated Effect + Melee Dmg + Multistrike + Power Charge on Crit + Increased Crit Damage" and maybe get some shield nodes? Dunno, you are expert XD.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Guess "reave" gone make it even stronger ... uha

Bump !!!
"
Xavyer wrote:
Dequda

I think u dont understand my problem. I got enough dmg, i just get hit to much.
one hit by a white cost me arround 200-300 es (of my 1.3k). So u can guess what happens if a rare or unique hits more than ones. My resits are fine, in crema i had no problem with piety, but with every other rare mob that was meele dmging or was shooting phys projectiles.
Dequda
Here's the full list:
1. Outdated daggers for lvl 35 on a lvl 50 char = low dmg = low leech
2. No 4L = low damage = low leech. Your 4L should be Dual Strike+Melee Spash + Melee Damage+ Melee Damage on Full Life, until you get 5L chest, some high crit daggers and crit nodes.
3. No Grace aura = low armor = more incoming damage
4. No Hatred aura = No cold damage = no chil/freeze = more incoming damage
5. Crappy Chest - you should have waited till lvl 56 and stayed in HP, it would have been better that running with a naked ass like you do in your current chest. You can still pull this off but you need MORE DPS to leech es back FAST.
6. No Quality on Melee Splash = less monsters hit = less monsters killed/forzen/stunned = low leech AND more incoming damage.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 22, 2013, 2:58:21 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/xavyerdevir/c/2791576
Video with trying out Reave.

Reave is only lvl 9. Supported by lvl 20: Melee dmg, Melee Dmg on Full Life, Multistrike, Increased Crit Damage and PCoC. Compared to Dual Strike+Melee Splash i lost around 30% dps because Reave alternate weapons, so it is really best with a shield. Also anything you do besides walking resets Reave aoe radius, so no whirling blades/curses during a fight.
It is conus aoe in front of you and this really annoys me when i get surrounded. On a plus side you can hold shift and aoe from across almost a screen like how cleavers do when you have all 8 charges up.

Bottom line: I will be using Reave on a 1h+shield char. I will not be using it on this build as it restrict 'whirl in-> curse-> oneshot the room-> repeat' crazy style of mine. And i don't like loosing 1/4 of my dps.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 22, 2013, 2:52:56 AM
Hey guys found a very nice dagger some may find usefull:

offer me in PM if anyone interested.
I'm interested, added you :)
Phys to light, yo.
So .. outdated daggers: yes. You wrote 160+, and they are both above that min.
Even if i am running grace aura, i dont feel such a significant diffrence
if i run hatred in addition to grace and disciplin i got no mana left.
Crappy chest? Its basicly just 150 es. I dont think 150 es will make me survive much longer.
Maybe u are right, but your guide is kind of confusing at some points since you aren't really telling me that i need certain things.
Also: I spend 55 chromes at my chest, i couldnt ever get more than on red and one green socket on it.

No doubt that this is a great guide. But there are certain things that just don't work out at lowlvl's as u described them. I'll try to gather arround 20 chaos to get the meele splash gem.

Thanks for you suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info