[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Can this work without an ES build?
Looks like alot of fun but im a new player and I dont want to be too gear dependent.
Sorry if this has already been asked in your thread?
I know the main concern is phys reflect mobs, is it really not possible to slowly take out a mob using a back up elemental spell?
You won't survive incoming damage as a pure melee glass cannon without Vaal Pact. And Vaal Pact with HP makes a situations where you can't restore your HP if you need to retreat and regroup. With ES you can just wait a few seconds and it restore itself.
Is the dexterity a collateral damage here?
I know it adds to the accuracy rating but does it affect anything else with Iron Reflexes and Unwavering Stance in play?
dex only adds to the accuracy so take only if needed to reach something else
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed with this build in terms of gear? This is what I have so far. Where can I improve (note: Eye of Chayula there to avoid stun until i get to US, I'm level 77)

A lot of this was just found gear that I'm using as stopgaps. Let me know where to improve if you don't mind. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks!
Last edited by callahan1973 on Aug 19, 2013, 5:25:05 PM
Hey there, first off want to say this build is golden. Probably one of the top 3 i've gotten to map level.

Just wanted to get someone to make some recommendations on where to focus for gear upgrades.

Currently wearing:
My Gear

I'm mainly trying to find a higher crit dagger right now but they are few and far apart on anarchy with high dps. trying to balance ES% and crit chance/ dmg % on ammys is tough too.

Anyways, would appreciate some useful feedback because I am still having tough times on relatively low lvl maps
IGN: (Anarchy) - Jhero
Standard - Kobayoshi, Skiizo
Anarchy Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/518496
Can I borrow your Wolverine section to stop people from telling me I should go crit on my claws build?
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
callahan1973 - rings with flat accuracy and flat phys dmg.
jhero567- rings with flat accuracy and flat phys dmg, amulet with crit multiplier, daggers with high base crit
Kirielis, sure, glad there are ppl that can still use math :)
Spoiler

this is my gear at lvl 50
i know the chest got much less es as it should have but i'll switch at lvl 56 to this:

my resists are
lightning:36
fire:68
cold:62

i got a lot of proplems with staying alive, i cant run act 3 because i die to physical dmg and lifeleech isnt picking me up that well as it should

my dmg is just fine, i 2 hit all blues and usually 1 hit whites, but as i said i just die to usual packs with phys dmg, please help

i am running es and lightning dmg auras, am i just supposed to switch wrath for grace?
I don't care if i am better or worse than you, i just want to play a game.
Last edited by Dequda on Aug 20, 2013, 2:02:04 PM
Dequda Pls read my Gearing Priiority section in the first post as well as FAQ section. I spent time writing them for a reason.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 20, 2013, 3:37:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info