[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hi
Got a question about IR and unwavering stance.
Noticed that you spent 21 points total to get IR and US. I was wondering if i can replace those 2 keystones with body and soul in templar tree.
Following your guide all the way until now at lvl 66, having struggle at merciless act3.
Thanks ;)

This is my current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA9sFfQ5IDq0QexEPES8RlhUgFdcWvxjbHNweGiFgKCootSmlKjgqTSsKLL8s6TBUMgk74T8nQKBDnEPSRwZWY1bqW69famCIYVJtGW6qb55wUnTxf8aGrofbjAuTJ5lXmZqeuZ_LoqOmf6crpzSuk7GztAy0xbVItve5fL46wFHBAMHFwfPC7NeG2xrdDeL344Tp_utj7LDtQe9O8-r1S_-T

This the build im planning on:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGtIZ1tEqW7VIsbPtQaZ_h9sWv_PqcFLAUeOE62OZmrb3ES8OSKc0EZZW6gV96f65fOywjAtHBl9qwuy0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-On_GwcUsv4auFdfXhlZjoqPB820ZO-Hi96crHNyTJ7QMRnGVIILHQYd6uK6TKjgo-uvuuJOnCJ2uGmzkIilPhX0WQGaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3Ek_yuzw==

Ur advice is appreciated!
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Aug 6, 2013, 9:08:12 AM
Jimicui Bad idea. More than half of your armor in Iron Reflexes come from Grace aura. In case of Body and soul you get some armor increase nodes but what will you increase with them? a lone helmet? And that's won't be Alpha's Howl in your case as it gives evasion. Also dexterity is a source of accuracy much needed for the build.
Also if you play on standart you can live with Eye of Chayula amulet and not take Unweaveling stance. If you play on Anarchy US is a must.
Refer to my Gearing Priorities and FAQ sections if you have problems.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 6, 2013, 3:29:23 PM
1 last question before i finish gearing up,

it is regarding dual strike, if the main hand hit crits does this mean the off hand hit is a guaranteed crit also?

Each dagger miss hit and crit separately. you can have miss main hand and crit off hand.
Hey, at first I want to thank you for this awesome build cause it was pretty fun leveling and playing my first character up to lvl 68 with this build.

It was a pretty hard time sometimes but since today i was really everytime able to progress a little bit. Now im at a point I dont now what to do cause I just cant see any possibility to cap my resistances without loosing tons of dps and to farm any efficient zone without dying:/

I hope you can give me some advice cause I read the whole thread (yeah, every single page) and because its my first character I also now that this is not really recommendet build for a beginner but I would be really Happy if there is anything u could tell me I should do now after killing Piety mercieless.

Sorry for my really bad english, im from germany :D

My current gear:

Thanks for the reply. Really helpful info.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Thanks for confirming xavyer, I have geared up accordingly and am facerolling :D

I couldnt find the belt with the str, es and resists I wanted so settled for this one :D

really pleased with how this turned out as i must admit i was struggling to find gear for reasonable prices.
enjie1337 You came to a point when you need to do some shopping. Refer to my Gearing Prioritie section. You need 15+ quality for Melee Spash and Dual Strike, daggers with base crit, fire res flask with remove curse (and learn to use it),after all that better armor and alpha's howl. Make sure you have always Puriny on, buy the gear to cap your res (start with belt). If you would find the gear i specified in my Geraing Priorities section you will be ok.
i would like to know how valid this build would be without the "shopping" so to speak for a new anarchy run aka next season ? cuz im basicly inlove with ur build and playstyle but how valid can it be when u basicly need to find everything/craft urself at lvl 50+? considering u need to stay life based untill u have good enough ES gear to go CI and vaal pact and so forth. would really like some insight :)
"
enjie1337 You came to a point when you need to do some shopping. Refer to my Gearing Prioritie section. You need 15+ quality for Melee Spash and Dual Strike, daggers with base crit, fire res flask with remove curse (and learn to use it),after all that better armor and alpha's howl. Make sure you have always Puriny on, buy the gear to cap your res (start with belt). If you would find the gear i specified in my Geraing Priorities section you will be ok.

ok..that sounds pretty expensive but i think i'll grind the shit out of ledge till i can affort these items:)

last question:
should i level all my gems till they are lvl 20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info