[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Callipsos to make power charges constantly running you need leveled power charge on crit (preferably with quality) some crits from points from nodes and gems. If you are lvl 50+ you need to change your daggers and try to get with 8+ base crit chance.
Bipolartuna get crit multiplier on your amulet and remove curse on one one of your flasks.
Orbitalx No recepie. You can just go to a ring vendor in act 2/3 and buy jeweler for 2 alterations from him, or fusing for 4 jewelers.
"
Xavyer wrote:

Bipolartuna get crit multiplier on your amulet and remove curse on one one of your flasks.

I seen your post about your upgrade. I'll keep a eye out for one for a better ammy.

sorry if it's already posted but I didn't see it anywhere. What's the better 5th link, Multistrike or Increased Crit Damage?

Edit: also, thoughts on rainbowstride? Good es/mana/res with ms, seems like perfect boots.
IGN = pibDeath
Last edited by Pibacc on Aug 2, 2013, 10:34:44 PM
Y do u have your Bloodrage gem linked to the totem is there some kind of purpose that I don't see or get about it or did u just put it there cause u didn't have anywhere else to put it ?
I'm sure this has been asked before but it is hard to read through the pages (especially after a few fingers of bourbon).

I know you have a gear priority guide, but my question is regarding the 300 es chest. You mention that it is preferable to have a 5-Link chest, but does that mean that you are still viable with a 4-link chest. I feel like I have hit a roadblock because I simply do not have the funds to get a 5-link chest.

I am also not clear on the ring suggestion as well, do you suggest 200 accuracy, 40 mana stats on each ring or total?
Last edited by Abelos on Aug 3, 2013, 1:50:04 AM
I added FAQ section to the first post. Pls read for answers on most common questions.

bloodline2400 No hidden reason for Blood Rage and Decoy Totem link, it's just a free slot i had.
Abelos 200 accuracy + 40 mana + some flat damage on each ring. You can have less mana if you don't need to run more auras. As your lvl will increase you will get more mana and can drop some mana on rings.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 3, 2013, 5:23:58 AM
Wow Adder's Touch put me above 21k DPS. Added over 6k DMG.

Why are we not getting that earlier.

Hope from the shadows adds a ton of dmg too.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
kmaldona wrote:
Wow Adder's Touch put me above 21k DPS. Added over 6k DMG.

Why are we not getting that earlier.

Hope from the shadows adds a ton of dmg too.

I looked at the tree and thought I'd try it out.

I'm level 61 so my latest points were put into Instability and nearby nodes.

Took the points out of that and put into Adder's touch. Noticed an immediate DPS increase of around 33% unbuffed. I'm up to 7.2K now with Auras, Frenzy + Power Charges - build up those much quicker, too.

The extra power charge from Instability is nice but the instantaneous damage increase of the Adder's Touch pathway is a much needed boost. I am not struggling with mana at all - even with 3 Auras going.
Last edited by turzyx on Aug 5, 2013, 11:37:39 AM
Ok, Just dinged 70 looking to progress into maps, but struggling to solo a fair amount of trivial content such as docks etc. my gear is as follows my rings amulet belt and weapons need upgraded i know, however i cant find reasonable priced replacements and poe.xyz.is giving me results saying nothing available.

I think you could add this to your reflect FAQ section. I've been having trouble dealing with this:

Vulnerability MapMod/Curse + Phys Reflect MapMod.

with these mods, the moment I crit, I get 1 hit KO'd. haven't tried it with Warlord's, since I'm afraid I'll die again even with that. :P
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info