[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

kmaldona Adder's Touch give lots of dps only after you got as much crit chance from gear and passives as possible.

callamity You completely ignored accuracy on ring and you need 2 rings with at least 200 accuracy each, this helps with crit chance. Also your daggers need to have at east 8 crit. they may have lower dps but they really need to have 8+ crit on lvl 70. Crit=Freeze=Control Also my calculations shows you do not have resit cap. Reason is your belt. No wonder you are being killed. You light resist is so low you usually get shocks stack very fast. you need to change the belt.

enveratise This is indeed tough combination but Warlord's Mark help. It sustais endurance charges and add 7% leech. If you have Q20 Blood Rage+ Warlord's Mark+ maybe a swap ring for that map with 2% leech you will be fine. If not maybe you will have to switch a dps red gem to leech gem. Never attack without indurance charges in this map and if you have less that 18% leech try not to attack big groups.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 5, 2013, 2:24:35 PM

callamity You completely ignored accuracy on ring and you need 2 rings with at least 200 accuracy each, this helps with crit chance. Also your daggers need to have at east 8 crit. they may have lower dps but they really need to have 8+ crit on lvl 70. Crit=Freeze=Control Also my calculations shows you do not have resit cap. Reason is your belt. No wonder you are being killed. You light resist is so low you usually get shocks stack very fast. you need to change the belt.

These are "found" rings xD, I am capped with purity in alpha's howl. the daggers I've had were cheap for levelling, 4 chaos total for both. The issue I have is the finding of the items you suggested with poe.xyz.is and in trade etc. This is where I was looking for assistance,or advice. I have queried 3 daggers in forums today which i have had no response.
I think the build is great, thoroughly enjoy playing it, just need to get those stats and i'll be good :)
callamity Maybe i am missing something but your lightning resist is :-60 (merciles)+20(rainbowstride)+28(passives)+25(purity)+35(amulet)=48%, not 77.

there is 30 on this you have not accounted for, however noting that I will need to get that back when i get new daggers
Xavyer whats next?

Resists are capped.
right around 24k dps with buffs and charges
3375 ES buffed
1335 accuracy
43.9 crit chance

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
kmaldona The only thing you could improve is getting 6L now but that a long term goal. Your dps will also grow as you level your char and your gems. But as far as your gear goes you're done. Oh, and make your Sapphire flask remove curse as you are freeze immune now.
"
Xavyer wrote:
kmaldona The only thing you could improve is getting 6L now but that a long term goal. Your dps will also grow as you level your char and your gems. But as far as your gear goes you're done. Oh, and make your Sapphire flask remove curse as you are freeze immune now.

Does multistrike add that much? I 1 or 2 shot everything and if i use multistrike i have to attack several times (most of those are hitting nothing). I feel like it is a risk to use.
kmaldona For your 6th gem you can use Melee Damage or Multistrike. Multistrike is better because it will make you immune to reflect (if you will also use Warlord's Mark) while with Melee Damage you will oneshot yourself againt reflect. Also multistrike have autotarget so you no longer neet to actualy click the monster to hit it. This is especially useful if you hit desync.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 6, 2013, 4:18:47 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
kmaldona For your 6th gem you can use Melee Damage or Multistrike. Multistrike is better because it will make you immune to reflect (if you will also use Warlord's Mark) while with Melee Damage you will oneshot yourself againt reflect. Also multistrike have autotarget so you no longer neet to actualy click the monster to hit it. This is especially useful if you hit desync.

I already use Melee damage on full life. Do melee damage on full life and melee damage stack?

I always oneshot myself. I dont have room on my bar for warlords mark. I guess I can get rid of the totem since i never use it
Melee damage and melee damage on full life do stack multiplicatively.
You have 8 slots for skills: dual strike, totem, whirling blades, flicker strike, crit weakness, warlords mark, enduring cry, blood rage.
I put auras on in a blood rage slot and then put blood rage back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info