[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hmm.

Reached level 50 yesterday and respecced.

I followed the gearing guide to the letter & even exceeded the requirements in most areas. At the moment I only have 1 new dagger though (the other is still Mightflay). Tooltip DPS is 2k with a 5L chest but non-Q gems.

I have two problems - the first was that I took Iron Reflexes at the same time as Unwavering Stance (otherwise all my ER goes to waste?), so I don't have enough points to get to Infused Shield (from CI).

Despite this, my pDR is only around 20% with ~900 ES. Resists are maxed, though.

I actually took the point out of CI for now so I have an HP buffer - big strikes were causing problems. I think it was a mistake to try and be "clever" and should have stuck with the guide - I'm not really sure what to do now apart from wait until 54 when I can afford to get all the energy shield bonuses. I will be getting a new dagger today (hopefully) but Blood Rage keeps me topped up OK mostly at the moment.

Any advice? Gear is below - gems arrangement isn't the best at the moment I'll admit :D

My Gear

Last edited by turzyx on Aug 2, 2013, 8:27:18 AM
turzyx,You have problems because you are a rare kind of masochist my friend :). How can you run lvl 50 WITHOUT ANY AURAS????? You need to have Hatred+Grace+Discipline ON! LIKE ALWAYS ON! Don't you dare to move from waypoint until you put them on.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 2, 2013, 10:32:48 AM
Considering Im starting naked on anarchy server, what do you suggest for the first 20 levels, as in leveling skills/gear? :) I'm butt naked :D
IGN: Interloper
Infiltrator Freezeing pulse gem if you don't get any good drops, or cleave with 2 swords if you will get some ok dps weapons drops for you.
Thanks
IGN: Interloper
you have probably explain it already but i'm still asking :
how do power charge work ?
i have "power charge on crit" on my dual strike attack, 2 loosy daggers on me, a few skill point on power charge like "critical mass", but i never seem to have power charge
is it because my daggers are shit ?

IGN : Astraee / Callip / Selenaee
"
Xavyer wrote:
turzyx,You have problems because you are a rare kind of masochist my friend :). How can you run lvl 50 WITHOUT ANY AURAS????? You need to have Hatred+Grace+Discipline ON! LIKE ALWAYS ON! Don't you dare to move from waypoint until you put them on.

LOL :D

Thank you for the advice. I will let you know how it goes :))))
Been playing this for a while now. Great build & great guide, so thanks for sharing.

I made a few changes after the last patch where they nerfed ES and changed the dex / IR thing, I couldn't handle having just 3 - 3.5k ES. The path from vaal pact down to the bottom is 2 extra points, but I gain strength instead of dex, and for the 2 extra points I picked up +1 max endurance charge and the duration.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwFfQ5IDq0QexEvEZYS4RXXFr8Y2xv6HNweGiFgJd8oKii1KaUqOCsKLL8wVDIJO-FAoEGHQ5xGcUcGVmNW6lb1W_RfamCIYSFhUmNDbRluaXBScFZ08XgNerh943_GgseE2Yauh9uIQot6kBuTJ5Ugl9CZV5mamhOeuZ_LoqOi6qQZpn-nK6c0qW6uk7GztAy0xbVItfK297k-uXy-Or6KvqfAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23Xhtsa227b1OLq4vfjhOn-62PsGO1B707y4fPq9Uv_kw==

I also swapped my alpha howl for a ES that on that patch, and started to use a dream fragment, taking steel skin to keep my defense up.

Biggest problem I have is reflect maps & getting cursed with vulnerability, or triple shock stacked, they seem to mess me up pretty bad.

Besides not being able to get 3 red slots on my chest, and still needed better daggers ( they seem scarce on Anarchy ) this is defiantly the most fun I've with any build yet on PoE. Good stuff Xavyer.

My items
Spoiler

"
If you ask how to afford gear its by farming, converting alterations to fusings at vendor

What is this exact recipe? I have tried to look it up and I can't find it anywhere.
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
If you ask how to afford gear its by farming, converting alterations to fusings at vendor

What is this exact recipe? I have tried to look it up and I can't find it anywhere.

alterations to jewelers - 1:2
jewelers to fusings 4:1
8 alts for 1 fuse
IGN = pibDeath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info