[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Legus666 Гир ок у теб ок, планы на апгрэйды правельные, синтреки лично мне не нравятся потому что на них ни резистов ни маны ни рарити, тока армор - мне лично мало. Кстати возьми себе лучше фаер фласку с ремув курсом - всякие вулнерабилити и енфимблы снимать.
aliquidbeastI did not fully understood your question. If you ask how to afford gear its by farming, converting alterations to fusings at vendor and not wasting them on craft, and running a shop page where you have some of the better items you find with a buyout set so it will be visible at poe.xyz.is
fengstar Apart from 5L i would have chandged your rings to the ones with 200+ accuracy and your belt to the one with more resits.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 1, 2013, 10:26:53 AM
Hello, I dont fully understand how to use the dps spreadsheet, can you explain the "Modifiers (combined from passives+gear+gems)" part and where to get these numbers please?

Xavyer Да, насчет синтреков ты оказался прав, мана на ботах полюбому нужна. Купил малигарос, мана упала, и уже пурити заюзать не могу. Покупаю новые ботинки, в энергетическом щите потеряю чуть больше сотки, зато будет больше маны+макс резисты+мувемент спид. Да и для билда, как я понимаю, щит не на первом месте.
IGN: FatalStep, rush_MIFisto, Robin_Bad_, LeBlancer
callamity you sum up all phys damage from gear, gems and passives and write the summ in appropriate cell in the file, then same for attack speed, then for elemental damage, etc. Just don't miss anything and do not mix 'increase' and 'more'. Less damage cell is how much both melee spash and multistrike lowers it. For melee splash only use the value on the gem.

Legus666 Хоть ктото понимает что щит не главное. :) Главное ололо пыщь пыщь! :)
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 1, 2013, 5:23:16 PM
Hello! I wanted to start as this character, but have a question - you seem to be tailoring your inventory (such as your helm) to a specific need such as your ally having to last hit. What would your items/skills look like were you playing mostly solo?
IGN: Interloper
Infiltrator Still the same, don't need that much more dps that Abyssus have in solo play - literlly noone to kill with it, my 66K without it still oneshot, and having 40% phys reduce is nice. But i would priorize dps so if you do not have like around 30K tooltip on dual strike - do use Abyssus and be granite alcoholic if any chargers are present :) I would have also saved 2 points i spent on Conduit, but they are not in the leveling guide so nothing to worry about here.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 2, 2013, 3:34:20 AM
thanks for the prompt response :)
IGN: Interloper
Hmm do you guys ever have int problems? I'm browsing some chests in the high 50s levels and many of them require much more int than I have.
thanks for the explanation Xavyer.

@fengstar I have no issues with int at all, at lvl 57 i have 192 int atm, 50 from gear however get those back in the next 4 levels. my current chest requires 134 int and has 436 ES. so you should be able to find one this was just a random drop i found
I have very little int from my gear lol, I just realized that. If I take off my chest and amulet I have 122 int. Maybe I should look for more gear with int then.. a lot of these chests I see are 160 int.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info