[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

So far liking the build. It is very gear dependent though. Can you update your respect with Unwavering. My accuracy is not good enough yet, but I will be farming through. Still gotta find a decent 300+ ES chest. They are harded to find than you would think :D
"
Xavyer wrote:
I bought an amulet that was worth respecing to Unweaveling Stance. Bye bye Eye of Chayula, hello

Also my new rings:

I decided to completely drop Wrath because it add such small dps compared to the one i already have that is just don't worth it. So now i only run 4 auras, don't have mana on rings and have 160 spare mana after reservation.
P.S. Note how my ring now regen 480% of my maximum life per second :)))

Want to sell ur old rings and ammy
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Ok what do you think of using item rarity or item quality instead of multistrike as the 6th gem? Does multistrike make that much of a difference
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Multistrike allows to do phys reflect maps. But you can switch Increased Crit damage to rarity if you want to do some farming. Usually in our team Volanchik do all the importand kills with both rarity and quantity gems in frenzy.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 31, 2013, 5:19:26 AM
Been following this build for a while now, currently level 50. I made the mistake of buying a level 51 armor, so for now I'm stuck with roughly only a 450 es pool after auras, and it's completely kicking my ass. What I should have done was wait till 51 to make the transition to CI.

I literally tried to level for over an hour and just spun my wheels cause I kept dying. I kill everything in 1 or 2 hits, but the ones I don't reach right away kill ME in 1 or 2 hits.(any ranged enemies basically) It's super frustrating to have to lay down a totem even for a few white monsters. Because you can't attack all of them at once.

I only found one good dagger so far, and my dual strike dps is sitting at 2.4k. My question is, is this build always going to be like this?(basically can't ever be hit more than once). Or is it just because my es is super low right now? What do you do when there's archers shooting at you from further away and you can't aoe them all together?
"
fengstar wrote:
Been following this build for a while now, currently level 50. I made the mistake of buying a level 51 armor, so for now I'm stuck with roughly only a 450 es pool after auras, and it's completely kicking my ass. What I should have done was wait till 51 to make the transition to CI.

I literally tried to level for over an hour and just spun my wheels cause I kept dying. I kill everything in 1 or 2 hits, but the ones I don't reach right away kill ME in 1 or 2 hits.(any ranged enemies basically) It's super frustrating to have to lay down a totem even for a few white monsters. Because you can't attack all of them at once.

I only found one good dagger so far, and my dual strike dps is sitting at 2.4k. My question is, is this build always going to be like this?(basically can't ever be hit more than once). Or is it just because my es is super low right now? What do you do when there's archers shooting at you from further away and you can't aoe them all together?

I was where you were. I know the feeling. The build requires a lot of good gear and patience.

PM me ingame at Rand_Al_Thor_daggers and I will see if I can help with your ES issues and maybe get a better dagger for you.
fengstar So you had lvl 51 chest but you went to CI at lvl 50... without chest... no wonder you feel pain right now. Well you can try farming fellshrine as they are slow there and won't even hit you. Also look for some helm/gloves/boots with es.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 1, 2013, 3:41:41 AM
Привет, спасибо за инфу, очень весёлый билд. Сейчас на 69 левеле, карты 66-68 делаю без особых проблем, разве что избегаю модов на холод т.к. нет иммуна от заморозки.Дамаг без аур 5300, щита 3200. Вот мой геар:
Spoiler

Некоторые шмотки отстой конечно, но жить можно. Следующей покупкой будут Малигарос, потом обновлю даггеры. А что если в качестве ботинок использовать синтреки?
IGN: FatalStep, rush_MIFisto, Robin_Bad_, LeBlancer
Last edited by Legus666 on Aug 1, 2013, 5:32:41 AM
How are you able to get those daggers at each certain levels? Even though you sell them everywhere, what do you have to trade in order to get them and where?
"
Xavyer wrote:
fengstar So you had lvl 51 chest but you went to CI at lvl 50... without chest... no wonder you feel pain right now. Well you can try farming fellshrine as they are slow there and won't even hit you. Also look for some helm/gloves/boots with es.

I pulled through it somehow lol. Currently level 53, spent a few ex total on my gear already.

Still dying pretty easily lol. Here's my gear, looking for a better chest but it's sooo hard to find 5l 300+ es chests around this level on anarchy. People are selling 250 es 5l chests for 2-3ex, when 4ex will buy me a 700es 5l chest at later levels.

I know my gear is very mediocre right now. I don't want to spend exalts on items I will just have to replace in a few levels though, so I've settled for these.

I'm currently browsing for a better chest obviously, and maligaros when I can afford a 4l. Everything else I'm holding off on spending too much because at my level the stats are limited.
Any glaring pieces I should upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info