[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Sorry for silence was away for weekend.
bliss1234 Focus on getting cap resist,good daggers (high phys damage, elem damage won't help you much), and get 5L chest.
runnin17 this build with 9+ base crit daggers is capabale of getting 95% crit chance. Each crit applies shock, burn and freeze. Why do it needs Static Blows?
Phalm Rainbowstride are best boots for this build if you don't care about rarity.
kmaldona You got yourself very nice daggers. You need Alpha's and that's it. You gear is done except for 6L but that will require some farming.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 29, 2013, 5:38:32 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:

runnin17 this build with 9+ base crit daggers is capabale of getting 95% crit chance. Each crit applies shock, burn and freeze. Why do it needs Static Blows?

I did not know that about crit strikes. Thank you for the answer. That makes much more sense now.
As few ppl asked here's recording of a typical map farming evening with my teammate we do before sleep.
Coward's Trial there, as well as a very fun death of mine when i tried to not kill the boss on a Reef map to allow Volanchik to make killing blow.
http://www.twitch.tv/xavyerdevir/b/437793349
I am about done with the 3 ES nodes below deep wisdom. I am now starting on the 2 dps circles.

What should I get first?

the 4 points of dagger damage and attack speed, from the shadows, dagger damage, and depth perception

or

5 points of dagger damage and attack speed x4 and adders touch?

also why are we not getting ambidexterity? Its only 2 points and gain 24% physical weapon damage while dual wielding and 4% attack speed.

Also I think Alpha Howl is a must before you start maps. Getting frozen has killed me several times.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
kmaldona,first you get the nodes with crit chance, then crit multipliesrs, then eerything else. So Ambidexterity is for 80+ levels after you took all dagger nodes.
"
Xavyer wrote:
kmaldona,first you get the nodes with crit chance, then crit multipliesrs, then eerything else. So Ambidexterity is for 80+ levels after you took all dagger nodes.

Ok I am going to get "from the shadows" first (2 points) then move over to get Adder's touch. Finish the area with from the shadows.
I've been following this guide quite extensively (awesome guide aside from the fact without gear you will die and fail miserably). My only question is, how can you afford the 130 strength requirement gems but only have 4 strength nodes and a 32 strength belt (that is unless your using the switch-a-roo)?

edit:found the sneaky strength attribute on one of your rings :)
Last edited by OPKnickers on Jul 30, 2013, 3:10:53 AM
kmaldona Get Nightstalker before Adder's Touch if you don't have it already.
OPKnickers yeah that ring saves a passive point for me, without it you will have to invest in 30 str node.
"
Xavyer wrote:
kmaldona Get Nightstalker before Adder's Touch if you don't have it already.
OPKnickers yeah that ring saves a passive point for me, without it you will have to invest in 30 str node.

Yea I have nightstalker already. Its beween the "From the Shadows" Circle w/ Depth Perception or Adder's Touch circle.
I bought an amulet that was worth respecing to Unweaveling Stance. Bye bye Eye of Chayula, hello

Also my new rings:

I decided to completely drop Wrath because it add such small dps compared to the one i already have that is just don't worth it. So now i only run 4 auras, don't have mana on rings and have 160 spare mana after reservation.
P.S. Note how my ring now regen 480% of my maximum life per second :)))
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 30, 2013, 5:04:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info