[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hi, need some opinion for support gems;

Should I keep it this way? Dual strike + melee splash + melee phys + power charge + inc crit dmg + inc crit chance.

Or should I spend more chromatics and get 3R2B1G and; dual strike + melee splash + multistrike + melee phys + power charge + inc crit dmg.

Yeah the chest is crap, Im out of chaos now :D just get it 6linked today with 50-60jew and 40-60fusing (dont remember :D)

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for help!!

IGN: Wanderiin
Make the chest RRRBBG, increased crit chance won't give you much.
Quick question why not melee damage on full life instead of multi-strike, would be around same dps or is multi-strikes dps misleading?
melee damage on full life give slightly more dps then multistrike but instead of lots of smaller hits you do few big hits.... and oneshot yourself against reflect. And when you can oneshot yourself your leech is irrelevant.
I have trouble with puncture. Maybe i don't have enough damage (8k) to kill them fast enough yet, but in maps where i get a puncture hit, even with a granite flask, i sometimes take the hit and then its over.

What's the best way of combatting these?
----
ign: dcms
Best bet is probably a flask that stops bleeding that u can swap out for puncture heavy zones, And thank you X for the fast reply I thought that might be the purpose, just wasn't sure. But for bosses without reflect switching out melee splash and multi with added fire and melee on full life could be beneficial, granted there is no extra mobs and would still match the RRRGBB armor type no?
Last edited by Bruenor_Battlehammer on Jul 13, 2013, 6:38:59 PM
Dam this guide is sick! making my shadower crazy! ;)

Huh, it takes about 400-500 chromatics to get right ones :D

With multistrike desync is not so bad :o And dmg is awesome with multistrike, compared to crit chance gem..
IGN: Wanderiin
dcish, one of my flasks have remove bleeding. just stop runung and drink it.

Bruenor_Battlehammer, of course you can swap gems if you like but i usually just don't bother, i kill bosses fast enough even with splash.

kossuvissy, glad you made it. Now feel the real power :)
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 14, 2013, 4:51:45 PM
ES changes coming up in the patch tomorrow as read in the patch notes, will this change anything for the build when to go to CI or anything else that will change?

I am not that a good player and i enjoy following your build, thank you :)
Last edited by roetetoet on Jul 15, 2013, 2:25:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info