[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
Xavyer wrote:
Tried a map after patch (69 with increased monster damage) - still facetankable :)

Stat changes:
3800ES -> 3550ES
39% phys resit -> 34% phys resist
83% hit chance -> 87% hit chance

putput251, upgrade your daggers to have 8+ base crit (9 even better), and start saving for 6L chest, apart from that you have similar to mine gear.

ty for ur advise !

I change gear

I'll buy another 8+ dagger 1 more . ty !

6L gear.... too expensive XD but long time play , I'll buy 6L maybe... haha
IGN : DrugMF , DrugM etc......
lost 500 ES and 15% phys damage reduction... Nice patch :/
IGN: SoulCrasher_
I'm playing this build too, haven't tried this after patch but was considering changing from IR to some more ES and dropping grace Aura for Haste instead, but that might be a too much of a hit on the defenses?
"
estu87 wrote:
you only take 1 accuracy node if i'm not mistaken, how much is your chance to hit with some 500ish accuracy from ring?

hellloooo~

can you post your screenshoot at least. unbuffed
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on Jul 16, 2013, 8:12:45 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
Tried a map after patch (69 with increased monster damage) - still facetankable :)

Stat changes:
3800ES -> 3550ES
39% phys resit -> 34% phys resist

putput251, upgrade your daggers to have 8+ base crit (9 even better), and start saving for 6L chest, apart from that you have similar to mine gear.

How is that possible?after the changes i also got a respec and took 2 more 6% es passives and still lost 280 ES(from 5727 -> 5454
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Veryll wrote:
I'm playing this build too, haven't tried this after patch but was considering changing from IR to some more ES and dropping grace Aura for Haste instead, but that might be a too much of a hit on the defenses?

Won't advice this. Grace is much more usefull aura and also a flat one while Haste a percentage on.

"
Poutsos wrote:

How is that possible?after the changes i also got a respec and took 2 more 6% es passives and still lost 280 ES(from 5727 -> 5454

It is possible by the OP power of math.
(5727-5454)/5727= 4.76% decrease in your total es.
(3800-3550)/3800= 6.57% decrease in my total es.
I lost (6.57-4.76)/6.57 = 27% more es than you lost because you invested 2 more nodes in es passives.
You have more base es from gear than me, each % node give you more then me, each nerf to % node hurt you more then me :)

"
estu87 wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:
you only take 1 accuracy node if i'm not mistaken, how much is your chance to hit with some 500ish accuracy from ring?

hellloooo~
can you post your screenshoot at least. unbuffed

from my previos post about changes patch bring.
Isn't that answer your question? Meaning it was 83% before patch and now it's 87% Also i took the other two 8% accuracy nodes as i am lvl 84 now for a total of +36% accuracy. other accuracy come from dexterity, level and gear. have 1950 accuracy total

Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 16, 2013, 9:59:10 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:

from my previos post about changes patch bring.
Isn't that answer your question? Meaning it was 83% before patch and now it's 87% Also i took the other two 8% accuracy nodes as i am lvl 84 now for a total of +36% accuracy. other accuracy come from dexterity, level and gear. have 1950 accuracy total

sorry, must've miss-read it. so if i have low accuracy, like just 75% chance to hit, and i just have 5L socket, should i put additional accuracy gem, or stick with power charge on crit or maybe increase crit chance? i don't really understand how accuracy work, does crit chance calculate the number from chance to hit or work separately?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Have you seen the recent changes (0.11.2) ?
IR : Dexterity no longer give a evasion bonus
Infused shield and nodes before : 20% more -> 12% more, 8% -> 6%

I'm currently leveling a dual dagger ci. Do you think those changes are manageable ? Or are we f***** ? :)

Edit : sorry I've just seen that you've already talked about that :)
Last edited by CAncun on Jul 16, 2013, 10:28:24 AM
hey Xavyer I need some help dying like chicken :)))

my passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA9sOSA6tEHsRDxEvEZYVIBXXFr8Y2xzcHhohYCgqKLUppSo4Kk0rCiy_LOkwVDIJPydAoEOcQ9JHBlZjW69famCIYVJh4mNDbqpvnnBSdPF1in_Ghq6H25MnmVeZmp65n8umf6c0rpOxs7QMtMW1SLb3vjrAUcEAwcXC7NeG2xrdDeOE62PtQe9O8uHz6vVL_5M=

my gear

just got rings.
what should get 1st daggers, chest(can't find higher need lvl till 62 and up)
Are you goin for Twin Terrors now Xav?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info