[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

hello , I looking at your character and playing game . so , this is my Current Item ,
What should I do next time and next next and endgame ? Can you advise me ? I cannot play luna , Catacom . only can play docks take long time . what's the problem .. ? hard to play ! T_T

PM please .. ha ha.. so hard..hard :(

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA9sEBw5IDq0QexEPES8RlhUgFdcWvxjbHNweGiFgKCootSmlKjgqTSsKLL8s6S0fMFQyCTvhPV8_J0CgQ5xD0kcGTLNQMFJTVmNbr19qYIhhUmNDbRluqm-ecFJ08X_Ghq6H25Mnl5WZV5manrmfy6Kjpn-nK6c0rpOxs7QMtMW1SLb3vjrAUcEAwcXB88Ls14bbGtte3Q3i9-OE62PtQe9O8uHz6vVL_5M=

and here is my tree , my lv = 66
IGN : DrugMF , DrugM etc......
Last edited by putput251 on Jul 9, 2013, 6:30:21 PM
how are you getting the 20% aoe area of effect on duel strike?
io added mellee splash but it doesn't show that?

and is "blast radius" node worth getting, does that effect the aoe of duel strike when using it with splash?
"
putput251 wrote:
hello , I looking at your character and playing game . so , this is my Current Item ,
What should I do next time and next next and endgame ? Can you advise me ? I cannot play luna , Catacom . only can play docks take long time . what's the problem .. ? hard to play ! T_T

You have a terrible gear setup.
Instead of buying Alpha's howl you needed to buy 5L chest.
Your rings have useles elemental damage on them and no accuracy. You need ring with accuracy and mana. On amulet it's better to have crit damage, flat phys damage.
Get mana on tree, and run grace+discipline+hatered+wrath. switch Wrath to purity if you don't have resist cap.
Get rid of your useless belt and find belt with a lot of resists.
Next you will start getting a lot of dagger dps nodes and yourcrit chance will go even higher, boosting your dps and survvability. Get rid of your claw and get some dagger from here :poe.xyz.is/search?league=Anarchy&type=Dagger&pdps_min=170&crit_min=7
The more the base crit the better. Always aim for pure phys on daggers and gear.
Get Movespeed on your boots - this will allow you to dodge projectles and run to archers faster.
Next levels will add a lot of dps and this will make it all a lot easier. Consider 5L armor top priority now.

"
Chongo666 wrote:
how are you getting the 20% aoe area of effect on duel strike?
io added mellee splash but it doesn't show that?

and is "blast radius" node worth getting, does that effect the aoe of duel strike when using it with splash?

20% aoe on tooltip come from 20% quality melee splash. Blast Radius also add aoe to splash. +36% increased aoe from quality melee splash and blast radius helps extremly for your survivability as you stun/freeze more targets and leech more life.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 10, 2013, 3:14:56 AM
"
Nice farming vids ..

I think everyone already understand that you are a moaner. It is more then enough already, so plz stop it. I bet If Xavyer provide us with another map vidoe, you'll find smth extra to whine about. Not gems - you'll whine about flasks, not flasks - monsters not correct type, not monsters - wrong mods on the map and so on.

If 2 Kraityns (Flicker Bosses) with +30% damage and +25% attack speed under vulnerability is not enough, then I don't know what will be.

But Xavyer said already, that he will take any map with any mods on it to test this build and upload video about it.

Btw I'm still waiting for your 69 lvl map video about 2-3 min map clear.

Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
Thnx for response , ya I got a Q splash and realized. This character is most fun to play. My tree differs a bit but same overall idea.
I been using frenzy with multiple strike ,faster atx. it's crazy looking like Bruce lee million flying fists.
I can usually build chsrges in like 2 whacks then go to town with duel splash.
Hi,

I like your build, it's like a tank :)

I have a questions :

This build work in all difficulty (same Merciless) ?
This build work in Hardoce mode too ?

I don't see that you have a resistance element ? I look a good ES. I'ts good enough just ES ?

Please explain me I like this build, but I'm afraid that end game it's not viable.

Thanks
"
Rhanel wrote:
Hi,
This build work in all difficulty (same Merciless) ?
This build work in Hardoce mode too ?
I don't see that you have a resistance element ? I look a good ES. I'ts good enough just ES ?
Please explain me I like this build, but I'm afraid that end game it's not viable.
Thanks

You think it is not viable? You still think that after watching my map videos in the first post?
It is very viable. I took +28% to elem resist from tree, rest come from Purity aura and gear.
I have 79% all res in merciles.
I won't advise this build for hardcore as it is very reckless and every mistake will kil you when you don't have good enough gear. For HC i would suggest builds that use shields and prefferably attack from a distance. A lot more room for mistakes there.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 11, 2013, 6:10:15 AM
First off, appreciate the time you took to make up this guide. Enjoying the build so far! At level 48 at the moment and about to make the transition to CI. A question about the build though. As Im in Anarchy, I dont have access to the Eye of Cachula(or whatever its called). How necessary do you consider the 'cannot be stunned'? Im still fairly new to the game, so Im not sure if Ive actually experience being stunned.
Hello , Xavyer !!

now , some of my gear upgrade !

see my item and 1 more time want advise .

I think ES 5L chest is very expensive , so I change ring , amulet first .

and have so so dagger .

What should I do next ? and how do that ?

I am looking forward to get advice ! thx your advice !
IGN : DrugMF , DrugM etc......
"
Zinki wrote:
How necessary do you consider the 'cannot be stunned'? Im still fairly new to the game, so Im not sure if Ive actually experience being stunned.

Without stun end merciless/maps modes will stunlock you to the point you cant make a hit and just die. This is because stun is calculated based on your hidded life after you go CI, and without life on gear and HP node your hidden life would be very low so a hit won't do you much ES damage but will still stun you.

"
putput251 wrote:
What should I do next ?

Next you should by 5L. you should have done this before Alpha's and Maligaro as 5L will give you around 30% more dps and that will help you A LOT.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 12, 2013, 2:46:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info