[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

great dps, but 3.8k es isnt very good for endgame@softcore or HC leages. wouldnt exactly call it facetanking when 1 hit of carnage gets you down to 10% ES as CI, add a fleet mod to the map and ur dead.
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
"
Quak3 wrote:
great dps, but 3.8k es isnt very good for endgame@softcore or HC leages. wouldnt exactly call it facetanking when 1 hit of carnage gets you down to 10% ES as CI, add a fleet mod to the map and ur dead.

That's so true. I tried this build until level 80, realized that maps are impossible, solo is just not viable. Too bad, because it is a fun build.
IGN: SoulCrasher_
If you are referring to map lvl 71 Brutus dropping me to low HP on my video -it was pre nerf, with shock, and without curse and on avoidable damage, and even that didn't killed me.
I can really do any combination of mods solo in facetank mode. Pls provide me a map if you wish to see how my shadow performs on it.
"
Quak3 wrote:

funny because i can roll my face across my keyboard a couple times and solo 69 maps with 2600 es...
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
you only take 1 accuracy node if i'm not mistaken, how much is your chance to hit with some 500ish accuracy from ring?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
Quak3 wrote:

"
starmanwarz wrote:

That's so true. I tried this build until level 80, realized that maps are impossible, solo is just not viable. Too bad, because it is a fun build.

His build seems pretty tanky. He's able to leech back more ES that he's losing.

Don't forget he's trying to facetank kolonade (spelling?). Like me, he also doesn't use totems. From my experienc, when you're upclose melee and don't use totems your chance of dieing and not progressing increases 100 folds. Even with all this, he's still in his 80s.

He's also using crit weakness. Which can be replaced by a defensive spell if you need to be a bit more tanky.
Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Jul 16, 2013, 12:03:04 AM
So after the patch today with the nerf to IR, my damage reduction went from 50% to 38% (with grace). Is this build still viable? Should I start to stack evasion rating?
similar question to Multon's. I'm starting out with this and am wondering if it's still viable with the IR nerf.
3th hello ! lol

I have 5 L chest now ! It give me very powerful Critical dmg ! thx for your advise.

this is my current gear

so... what can I do next ?

I want upgrade gear but I don't know next upgrade XD
IGN : DrugMF , DrugM etc......
Tried a map after patch (69 with increased monster damage) - still facetankable :)

Stat changes:
3800ES -> 3550ES
39% phys resit -> 34% phys resist
83% hit chance -> 87% hit chance

putput251, upgrade your daggers to have 8+ base crit (9 even better), and start saving for 6L chest, apart from that you have similar to mine gear.

Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 16, 2013, 5:45:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info