[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
Xavyer wrote:

You are playing with selffound gear. When you buy your gear you just breeze through the game to maps. For example i now play sometimes on anarchy on a phys wander build.

Ah ok, that explains everything ^^
I was really shocked when i read that...thought i would do something extremly wrong :)
Thx.
So I got rid of my Maligaro's and got a pair of these instead:

My tooltip DPS with just my auras on, no power/frenzy charges went from 9800 down to 9300 but it helped tremendously.

I gained roughly 200 armor, no big deal. But the extra ES gave me about 250 ES and I was beginning to be able to one shot myself on phys reflect with Maligaro's. This solves the problem by doing faster damage at slightly lower damage per hit.

Also, if I can find a way to squeeze another 50 mana or so into this build, I'll be able to run Haste instead of Wrath which should also be another big increase in dps.
IGN: Arkon_Melee_LoL

https://www.twitch.tv/arkon9944
Last edited by arkon9944 on Jul 8, 2013, 4:37:57 PM
DO you think of my new ring

belive i got a pretty decent deal for it with 5 gcp for like 250+ accuracy and a very slight loss in ES even tho im sitting pretty at 4k atm at 68.5 tho need new weapons to up my DMG from 6000-8000+
Xavyer my 1st post here was correct to the max ... second post was referring to your ridicules explaining how cheep starter gear was for you and how you played 2 months to be what i like to call map efficient ( that means not taking it slow)... now, if you've read my 1st post correctly you would notice that i'm talking about min-maxing your build to be map efficient and fast as you presented it in your 40k+ aoe dps video and i explained how much ex you have to spend to get there. So please if anyone is twisting things here ... it is you. You said that your starter gear was cheep, when i was clearly explaining how starter gear sucks in contrast to your current gear, and how this build is based on oneshooting mobs.... for gods sake just read my 1st post correctly and be done with this whine. If u check prices on forums as i did you would find out they are in range of my estimation for top-notch gear as you have. Btw i play your build, im lvl 73 and im having more fun with it than any other build. I rly don't understand what are you defending here exactly ? That his build doesn't have to be min-maxed in order to run maps as fast or faster than many other cheaper builds like discharge, or LS staff, or summoner, or slamer, or LA or whatever the fuck i can think of ? Cause my friend if your build is based on /all offensive nodes than you better go all in, and every piece of crap gear you have from 400 ES 4 l chest to 600 ES 5l chest will substantially lower your dps and with it your survivability more than any other build out there.And you said it so in your ridicules reply. Q:"IT's not that i wanted to have low ES and now HAVE to oneshot. The main idea was that i wanted to ONESHOT and prove to the community that a character that have 2 times more offensive nodes than defensive ones can not only be viable but extremly effective if it is carefully thought through" END QUOTE.....well hell yeah son. So min max it or be slow in comparison to other non min-maxed builds ...THE END.
This is my current gear and i'm still doing maps slower and more careful than with any other chars which are same or even worse geared than this one. Dont mind gem orders cause i was doing some testing on how much DS single target dps can i pull and i carry life leach gem just to lvl it for my other char....

Are you saying that this build is as effective with mediocre gear as previously stated builds? Cause i'm saying that it is not, which is whole point of my 1st post here... who wants to play it will play it,no matter what i say...

So again i tell you read it correctly and ignore my 2nd post which i will remove just to bring the tension down and end this unnecessary discussion.
First of if you added like 15-30 combined (both rings) physical dmg for your rings you should get a huge dmg boost. Don't see how you can have troubble effectively farming maps if your lvls is sufficient and your skillpoints sufficiently spread.

For myself i found my survivability went from bottom to mid when i added IR and top notch with my new 500+ ES chest which gave me another 1200 ES or something.

you surely just lack a very small upgrade to go from mid > top efficiency.

EDIT: Plus i dont see how u can possibly use 4 or even 5 auras for that matter. i got 707 mana atm and can just barely use 4 auras (Grace, Discipline, Hatred, Determination) can run wrath ofc instead of determination withot probs
Last edited by slashpro on Jul 8, 2013, 5:24:38 PM
Malamojapruskisatelitu, i was defending my post against your idea that it needs ridiculose amount of exalteds to be effective. It does not. 9 exalteds, not 30+ as you sugested. There is a video of my build at 9 ex budget - do i look like struggling there? You estimatend price for my gear was wrong and i specified the price i payed for each item.
Bottom line i agree that my build is gear dependant, i always warned about this. I do not agree with your idea of what gear is needed for it to be effective and how much it cost.

P.S. I am not your son nor your friend, pls do not refer to me in such a way.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 8, 2013, 5:31:28 PM
I hit level 80 today and I have to say that this build is very fun to play but it is almost impossible for me to play on level 71+ maps. Is is extremely dangerous. Sometimes I even struggle with lower level maps as well,seems like 3700 ES is not enough. My gear is not the best but it is decent I think. Well I think it may be time to roll another char, it's hard to level with so many deaths :(

Here is my gear for reference

IGN: SoulCrasher_
I feel you mate, it's been tough for me to even survive good in Merc Docks, but now with a few lvls and a pair of new items ive managed to increase my clear speed but it's still not even close to my EK shadow who could clear docks without breaking a sweat at equal lvls and gear.

I must admit my EK shadow and this were equally fun and still fun is why we play the game isn't it? This is just one of hundreds of builds, myself i enjoy going up to 70 and rerolling just to test out which builds i find most enjoyable.
Last edited by slashpro on Jul 8, 2013, 5:45:32 PM
"
slashpro wrote:
First of if you added like 15-30 combined (both rings) physical dmg for your rings you should get a huge dmg boost. Don't see how you can have troubble effectively farming maps if your lvls is sufficient and your skillpoints sufficiently spread.

For myself i found my survivability went from bottom to mid when i added IR and top notch with my new 500+ ES chest which gave me another 1200 ES or something.

you surely just lack a very small upgrade to go from mid > top efficiency.

EDIT: Plus i dont see how u can possibly use 4 or even 5 auras for that matter. i got 707 mana atm and can just barely use 4 auras (Grace, Discipline, Hatred, Determination) can run wrath ofc instead of determination withot probs

I see that people are misunderstanding concept of efficiently farming maps, but its my bad... i didn't explained properly ...
To me efficiently is running maps with eyes closed , not worrying about deaths or hard engages cause you've got to the point of facerolling. Doing maps with music in background and "watching tv" . That is how i like it cause i spend less of my self trying hard, which is most important thing when talking about farming maps ( the less you spend your self psychologically less tired you get and faster you progress) ... With my 2H slam marauder it takes me 2-10 min per map (66-69) with my lvl 69 burning discharger in which i invested 2.5 ex on staff i do maps from 5-15 mins (66-69 maps),and only reason that it takes me so long is elemental resist rares and bosses with huge hp pool.. but few more lvls and that will be ancient history as I transit to CI. With my former LA ranger it took me somewhere from 2-5 min per map.
Now with that said i will explain why it takes me more with Anarchy build and why dsync affects this build more than most of my former builds and with that contributing to more deaths. When i slam i'm holding shift and i keep my distance , which minimizes dsync and if dsync happens my slam range and cone is so vast than it doesn't matter if i dsynced or not.With my discharger i rly dont care about dsyncing cause from the moment i pres EC and pop discharge all around me is almost instantly dead and . Same thing with LA ranger cause i utilize max range and dsync cant rly happen that often when playing range classes. But when i play shadow DW in melee range ... o boy, one lag spike or one dsync , one miss or one none crit, can cost me my life. For example i farm 67 piety temple. Facing that range 6-handed monsters is extremely dangerous due to their attack speed and dmg. Poping flask taking right angle of approach and committing fully to engage cause you have to. All that takes more time than just slam the shit out of them/ LA shit out of them / discharge them from part of map that i don't even see on my screen due to huge radius. Now back to that engage with DW shadow... i'm fully comited, can't stop hitting or ill instantly die with that much pressure on me. What can go wrong in that situation ? I can get dsynced and i almost always do every 20 min or even in shorter periods... my connection is not so great .. so sometimes i have lag spike. and not to mention that ridicules hit chance 79% when my hp is racing from bottom to top as i land hits. Obviously if im in position that my hp races from top to bottom and just one of those things happen ( dsync , lag spike , miss or non crit) ill die.

Now to my other point ... i love this build and i'm sick of my previous builds... and i will go to lvl 82 in 2 weeks so help me god ... but i will have to take is slower till i max my res, till i max my ES and till i buy that 300 max dmg dagger for 1.5 ex 1.40 aps and 8.7 crit chance and 50 mana :D [ jk its sold :( ] And i HAVE to take it slow to counter all my previously stated problems.

Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jul 8, 2013, 6:26:42 PM
"
starmanwarz wrote:
I hit level 80 today and I have to say that this build is very fun to play but it is almost impossible for me to play on level 71+ maps. Is is extremely dangerous. Sometimes I even struggle with lower level maps as well,seems like 3700 ES is not enough. My gear is not the best but it is decent I think. Well I think it may be time to roll another char, it's hard to level with so many deaths :( END QUOTE

Question : how much crit chance you have and why don't you buy eye of chayula amulet which gives you stun immunity which again saves you 7 points in tree to take more points to crit chance and multiplier. Not to mention that this build is unplayable on higher lvls without stun immunity.

You need to min max it bro , every aspect of it to run things more smoothly.

Stay on course when you've got so far.
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jul 8, 2013, 6:45:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info