[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
denubby wrote:

What should I upgrade or change? 30ex budget.

Get quality for Melee Splash, Crit Damage, Crit Weakness and Dual Strike asap.

Get accuracy+flat phys damage on rings and base crit on daggers, then switch additional accuracy gem to Melee damage on full life gem.

Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 1, 2013, 2:07:44 PM
Is Gifts from above ring good for this build?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
"
starmanwarz wrote:
Is Gifts from above ring good for this build?

no. flat phys damage+accuracy+mana is good for this build
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 1, 2013, 5:05:25 PM
Some times my char turns red/white (like he is in flames) but I don't understand why and when does this happen (maybe on full charges?). Does it do anything?

Also, here is my build at level 76

Passive skill tree build

Should I go for the 2 crit chance nodes or go straight for Addlers touch?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
Last edited by starmanwarz on Jul 2, 2013, 9:13:47 AM
I am loving this build. I am having some difficulty though with reflect mobs. Will that improve once I get a good ES armor? I am still life based until I get one. Or is there another way to deal with reflect?
"
starmanwarz wrote:

Should I go for the 2 crit chance nodes or go straight for Addlers touch?

Go Adder's Touch

"
Venatoria wrote:
I am loving this build. I am having some difficulty though with reflect mobs. Will that improve once I get a good ES armor? I am still life based until I get one. Or is there another way to deal with reflect?

With good ES pool reflect is easier. When you reach a point when you oneshot yourself start using alternate dagger set with discharge. Take a look at my gear in the first post. Also Multistrike will help against reflect as you will dealing lower damage hits faster removing the possibility to oneshot yourself and allowing Vaal Pact to heal you.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 3, 2013, 2:26:32 AM
First off Loving your build of all my heart. Played many diffrent classes /builds and this is by far the most fun.

Now to the point, what do u think of Xavyer?

I bought it for around 10ish gcp.

Figured the more Life Steel i got on 1 item the less i have to get on my remaining ones. The 17% max ES is great later on (2 free ES passive points basicly).
Last edited by slashpro on Jul 3, 2013, 8:04:17 AM
"
slashpro wrote:
First off Loving your build of all my heart. Played many diffrent classes /builds and this is by far the most fun.

Now to the point, what do u think of Xavyer?

I bought it for around 10ish gcp.

Figured the more Life Steel i got on 1 item the less i have to get on my remaining ones. The 17% max ES is great later on (2 free ES passive points basicly).

The only lifeleech you ever need comes from quality Blood Rage. Lifeleech on gear with good dps is just a wasted stat - you heal to full hp without it.
Best amulet for this build should have in the order of importance: Crit Multiplier, Accuracy, Flat Phys Damage, +%Energy Shield, +%Evasion/Armor.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 3, 2013, 8:26:48 AM
if only mine had a higher accuracy roll, and the regen is a waste... but for 2 chaos it will do for now

i have some improving to do here, but am slowly getting it. i used 326 jewls trying for 6s... dont need 4s on boots atm and will replace them eventually. need accuracy on my 2nd ring badly. my focus is sockets and links on chest right now though

Spoiler
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
Last edited by manakh on Jul 3, 2013, 11:58:26 AM
I'm having some trouble finding decent replacements for Mightflay. How long would you say I could keep using them without gimping myself too much?
IGN: Sumpgas, Irrsken, Telrana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info