[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hi i have shifted my build from invalesco's crit dagger to this build
and wow my DPS has more than tripled from 1.2K to almost 4K DPS on sh!tty self found gears
i'm currently level 56 and leveling in ledge and farming in flooded depths

i'm and still further down on the passive skill tree.
i would like to know why did you take the Iron Reflexes path rather than the Inner Force?

also why the trouble for unwavering stance? are you ditching eye of chayula?

i am trying to mix invalesco's build with yours so i'm probably taking Innerforce
unless there is a good reason for Iron reflexes (granite flax boosted by inner force is better?)

Last edited by muggedshot on Jun 28, 2013, 11:11:57 AM
Inner force became complete crap after the nerf in 0.11.0, not worth the points to reach it. IR gives 40% phys resistance - this saves from oneshots. Stance is for Anarchy that does not have Eye of Chaula or for owners of very good amulets with crazy stats. I would advice agains playing this buils with self-found gear, it is very gear dependant, you can have a lot of more effective self-found characters with builds that are less gear dependant.
Hey Xavyer,

I upgraded a lot of my gear as you suggested (5L ES chest, maligaro's, alpha's) and it is much easier now, having lots of fun. I am looking for daggers at the moment, I don't have much currency now so I can't get high phys+crit+aps, which stat is the most important one?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
"
starmanwarz wrote:
Hey Xavyer,

I upgraded a lot of my gear as you suggested (5L ES chest, maligaro's, alpha's) and it is much easier now, having lots of fun. I am looking for daggers at the moment, I don't have much currency now so I can't get high phys+crit+aps, which stat is the most important one?

Crit !
To crit or not to crit ?

Currently level 64. I have 1950 ES and 4.2k tooltip dps (with buffs) and 6k armour with grace.75% chance to hit These numbers ok? What should be my next upgrade? The daggers are not great but I think they are ok for now.
IGN: SoulCrasher_
Last edited by starmanwarz on Jun 29, 2013, 8:27:40 PM
Great guide, I just can't seem to get it working without the 5 Link chest.
bro i'm following ur guide n i'm at level 29 i bought the daggers n i'm doing ok but i have problem with mana using clarity.here's my gear please check if i'm going in the right way this is my second character after the first 1 got raped pretty badly in merc.i'm trying To find the 4L gloves still no luck
Awesome guide, I am currently following it and it's so much fun.

Just wondering, what's a fair price for a ~200 dps Dagger in Anarchy right now ?
What do you think of doing similar passive build, but using flicker strike as your dmg dealing skill? flicker + multistrike + melee splash + melee physical + power charge on crit? you could spam the shit out of it using blood rage
"
starmanwarz wrote:

Currently level 64. I have 1950 ES and 4.2k tooltip dps (with buffs) and 6k armour with grace.75% chance to hit These numbers ok? What should be my next upgrade? The daggers are not great but I think they are ok for now.

THE _MOST_ important dps stat for this build is !!ACCURACY!! Get it on both your rings and amulet.

"
gamer60 wrote:
bro i'm following ur guide n i'm at level 29 i bought the daggers n i'm doing ok but i have problem with mana using clarity.here's my gear please check if i'm going in the right way this is my second character after the first 1 got raped pretty badly in merc.i'm trying To find the 4L gloves still no luck

Mind Drinker Passive and mana on gear is the only think you need for mana. don't use clarity.
About 4l - just muy white 4L in trade char.

"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
What do you think of doing similar passive build, but using flicker strike as your dmg dealing skill? flicker + multistrike + melee splash + melee physical + power charge on crit? you could spam the shit out of it using blood rage

Flicker Strike don't use 2 wapons, only dual strike do. if you want flickerstrike go here
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42623
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 30, 2013, 9:19:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info