[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

How much accuracy should I aim for in each slot? Around 200 or more? I didnt know accuracy was a good stat.
IGN: SoulCrasher_
Last edited by starmanwarz on Jun 30, 2013, 8:51:52 AM
"
starmanwarz wrote:
How much accuracy should I aim for in each slot? Around 200 or more? I didnt know accuracy was a good stat.

Accuracy not a good stat. accuracy is a MANDATORY stat for a crit build. Not only accuracy is chance to hit it is also checked SECOND time to confirm crit. If you fail your second accuracy roll your crit is being downgraded to normal hit. So get as much accuracy as you wish your crits would STAY CRITS.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 30, 2013, 9:19:31 AM
Atm running with Armor and using aoe splash, got 2400 hp and 4k arm w/o buffs

planning to respec into CI after reaching 5-6L ES chest, actually i need just tons of jeweller's and fusing orbs and i hope i can do some miracle with this chest

And can i use Concentrated Effect with Melee Splash and Dual strike? Does it work?
"
Xavyer wrote:
Inner force became complete crap after the nerf in 0.11.0, not worth the points to reach it. IR gives 40% phys resistance - this saves from oneshots. Stance is for Anarchy that does not have Eye of Chaula or for owners of very good amulets with crazy stats. I would advice agains playing this buils with self-found gear, it is very gear dependant, you can have a lot of more effective self-found characters with builds that are less gear dependant.

thanks now i see your POV. I am now seriously considering IR
Honestly i am enjoying this build even on self found gears.
I may not breezing through the levels. but i love my phase
Though i am kiting most of the time.
I know somehow i will hit the wall maybe that is the time i will be trading for better gears.
Hopefully i'll be in mid 60's where gears are more worthwhile

Thanks for your good inside btw.
I guess my question is what do i do if there is no 400+ es armor for sale?
"
j33bus wrote:
I guess my question is what do i do if there is no 400+ es armor for sale?

You stay HP till merciless ledge, get to lvl58 and buy 400+ es.
Just got

Now I have 3.1k ES :)

Now I have to work on my dps, only 6.5k with buffs :(
"
starmanwarz wrote:
Just got
Now I have 3.1k ES :)

Now I have to work on my dps, only 6.5k with buffs :(

Get quiality on your melee splash and accuracy on your rings as a top priority. Then get amulet with accuracy and crit multiplier, Then get daggers with 8.5+ base crit. Then get quiantity on your crit damage and crit weaknes gems.
Thanks a lot, I will get these when I have currency. Currently broke, spent everything on chest.

What should I upgrade or change? 30ex budget.

selling my temp for anyone who needs ign deIrony
Last edited by denubby on Jul 1, 2013, 12:09:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info