[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Mind Drinker passive is the only thing you need to not have any mana problems. You don't need ANY manaleech from gear. If you have mind drinker and have mana promlem increase your maximum mana (to increase your leech cap) and your dps (to llech up to leech cap). At your 307 mana you can have 307*0.125+307*0.0175=43 mana per second from leech and regen. At 2.4 attacks per second your mana won't end. If you have more aps then get some mana on gear.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 23, 2013, 6:01:58 PM
"
Xavyer wrote:
Mind Drinker passive is the only thing you need to not have any mana problems. You don't need ANY manaleech from gear. If you have mind drinker and have mana promlem increase your maximum mana (to increase your leech cap) and your dps (to llech up to leech cap). At your 307 mana you can have 307*0.125+307*0.0175=43 mana per second from leech and regen. At 2.4 attacks per second your mana won't end. If you have more aps then get some mana on gear.

Oh, mana problems? Who need that boring math? Just get yourself manaleech gem with quality! Only it will save you.
Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
Last edited by volanchik on Jun 24, 2013, 1:50:14 AM
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
jsn006 wrote:
Wow this is so awesome of a build! Whats the minimum accuracy rating you recommend? Ive never done anything melee without RT and im very interested in this :)

edit: my bad, didnt see the reply

one more question: You mean this ''Accuracy is EXTREMELY important for crit build because it gets checked TWICE.'' because of dual strike right? In that case, wouldnt it be safe to assume that its enough to have a minimum of 47.5% chance to hit to have an effective 95% hit chance per swing, since one weapon will at least always hit like that (since both are swung with individual hitchecks) ... or its still a 'per weapon' thing, not 'per attack' ... i hope you get what i mean, cuz even im a bit confused lol

this, still curious ^^

oh, and whats damage taken from brutus / rhoas / chargers like with abyssus? must hurt .... i assume the video was with alphas howl?
For thr purpose of dual strike each weapon can miss,hit and crit individually. You can hit with 1 weapon and miss with another, you can hit with one and crit with another, you can hit with bow, crit with both and miss with both. Additionally hit chance is calculated per monster in your aoe individually. So the minimum damage dual strike can do is hit/miss, and maximum is crit/crit.
Accuracy is extremly importand because after you made a crit you need to roll a SECOND chance to hit to confirm it. If you have 70% accuracy and 80% crit chance not only 30% of your attacks will miss (per weapon) but ALSO 30% or your crit will be downgraded to regular hits. So your REAL chance to crit AFTER the game checked that you did hit the target is crit chance * hit chance = 0.8*0.7 =56%. FIFTY SIX. NOT EIGHTY.

Brutus video was filmed with Alpha's hows, don't run abyssus right now as i don't need 80K dps it provide and having 50% phys reduction is a lot safer.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 24, 2013, 7:03:34 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
For thr purpose of dual strike each weapon can miss,hit and crit individually. You can hit with 1 weapon and miss with another, you can hit with one and crit with another, you can hit with bow, crit with both and miss with both. Additionally hit chance is calculated per monster in your aoe individually. So the minimum damage dual strike can do is hit/miss, and maximum is crit/crit.
Accuracy is extremly importand because after you made a crit you need to roll a SECOND chance to hit to confirm it. If you have 70% accuracy and 80% crit chance not only 30% of your attacks will miss (per weapon) but ALSO 30% or your crit will be downgraded to regular hits. So your REAL chance to crit AFTER the game checked that you did hit the target is crit chance * hit chance = 0.8*0.7 =56%. FIFTY SIX. NOT EIGHTY.

Brutus video was filmed with Alpha's hows, don't run abyssus right now as i don't need 80K dps it provide and having 50% phys reduction is a lot safer.

abyssus is going to give you tons more dps with new patch lel ^^
I know. Even more reason not to wear it for me. My teammate need to hit MF culling strike :)
I have a problem.
I'm stuck at level 50. i need batter chest so i can go CI finaly, but can't find one. and I'm been owned by cruel docks.

So, if any of you guys have a level 50 nice ES chest i'll be happy to buy it.

2 questions

Isn't it better to get +18% Phys damage from bandits over skill point?

And could you please say which items should I buy first, maligaros alpha's howl or a 5L ES chest? Which is the right order?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
Regarding bandit quest - it's all comes down to preference. I like flexibility, and if i can get for 1 point more that the quest give i will take the point. For example i can get more tha n 18% phys for a point so i take the point. I can't get more that 50% crit for a point (alira reward) so i take the power charge.

In the order of importancy: 5L ES Chest->Alpha's Howl->Maligaro
Ok thanks.

On another note I just reached a3 Cruel and I am getting destroyed out of town with max resists.. This build is hard :(
IGN: SoulCrasher_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info