[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
Xavyer wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

I'm asking because Gifts from above gives you a nice amount of crit chance (not to mention ES regen if combined with ZO). shavronne's gi

250 accuracy give you more crit chance than Gift from Above. Didn't you know accuracy give crit chance in addition to hit chance? :)
ES regen is useles - you should aim at getting your full es per hit made :)

yeah, I know the double check with crit, though I have my doubts with the values needed. and as I said, my resistances are gimped. I take too much damage from that.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
enveratise wrote:

and as I said, my resistances are gimped. I take too much damage from that.

so get yourself mana/accuracy/resist rings. mana will allow you to run purity. also get resist on boots and if you can afford it on chest. Me personally have res cap only if i run Purity.
So this is my current gear the reason im using the abyssus is because i reallly like the dps over the alpha so i am just using a dream fragment instead. other than my chest what needs improving and also were the rainbow strides a good choice? btw thanks for posting this build man i am really really enjoying it. Having so much fun.

Spoiler

IGN GiggleShits
~FerociousFister
Why you so activates the "Iron Reflexes" after the "CI", "Ghost Reaver", "Vaal Pact" and "Uwavering Stance"?

Enabling the "Iron reflexes first" no longer guarantee me endure more for leveling?
IGN: Kyoph
Shadow, lvl 44 - (Dual Dagger) - (not yet CI e-e)

...Never give up, no matter the difficulty... ;)
"
diablosbettr wrote:
So this is my current gear the reason im using the abyssus is because i reallly like the dps over the alpha so i am just using a dream fragment instead. other than my chest what needs improving and also were the rainbow strides a good choice?

Try getting daggers with 8-9 base crit. Rainbow Strides are good for this build, don't wear them myself because they have no rarity and i like to get better loot :) If you will be sticking to abyssus use divine on it. right now your abyssus have almost crappiest incrsaed damage stat and very low critical damage stat. Oh and change your flasks. +2% leech won't save you when your die from shock, bleed or curse. So get mods to remove this statuses.

"
Verlique wrote:
Why you so activates the "Iron Reflexes" after the "CI", "Ghost Reaver", "Vaal Pact" and "Uwavering Stance"?
Enabling the "Iron reflexes first" no longer guarantee me endure more for leveling?

They are 3 levels apart. You can take them in any order. I suggest making CI transition first because if you have your CI chest on lvl 50 and can go CI your survivability will be greatly incresed by it as you will start doing more damage as a CI and instantly leeching es. If you don;t have ES chest on lvl 50 - feel free to get IR.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 23, 2013, 2:48:28 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

and as I said, my resistances are gimped. I take too much damage from that.

so get yourself mana/accuracy/resist rings. mana will allow you to run purity. also get resist on boots and if you can afford it on chest. Me personally have res cap only if i run Purity.

Easier said than done. :P
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
jsn006 wrote:
Wow this is so awesome of a build! Whats the minimum accuracy rating you recommend? Ive never done anything melee without RT and im very interested in this :)

edit: my bad, didnt see the reply

one more question: You mean this ''Accuracy is EXTREMELY important for crit build because it gets checked TWICE.'' because of dual strike right? In that case, wouldnt it be safe to assume that its enough to have a minimum of 47.5% chance to hit to have an effective 95% hit chance per swing, since one weapon will at least always hit like that (since both are swung with individual hitchecks) ... or its still a 'per weapon' thing, not 'per attack' ... i hope you get what i mean, cuz even im a bit confused lol
Last edited by jsn006 on Jun 23, 2013, 9:09:19 AM
"
because of dual strike right?

no
because of how accuracy works, crit is recheck after the first check to know if you hit, or something like this.

it's not because you crit with one dagger that you will have the damage of the 2 daggers criting if the other one doesn't.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Im new player, but i hope to get that help.
Since it is qutie hard to get the answer, and it happens to any shadow i level up - either this CI dagger guy, or LS shadow - same problem

How do u fix mana/mana regen issues on lower levels to this build?

To be more accurate: i have 305 mana at thsi moment as 37 level. My Dual strike with 3 additional linked gems makes it cost 18 mana per hit.
Reduced mana+Grace+Purity+Wrath i have only 50 mana free to cast spells.
So it makes, really, 3 Dual strikes, before i run out of mana. With only 1 Aura active, with reduced mana, i have over 200 mana, but it still runs out quite fast, after spamming skills. I have 1 mana pot in my bar, it helps me a lot, but later in build, you say, that u dont really need it at all, and i should switch to granite+resistances flasks.

So, how do you make your DUal Strike spammable at lower levels?
Mana on hit? Mana leech? Clarity(which doesnt really help a lot either).
Informative answer would be more than appreciated.
Once again, im new to game so yes, im noob for everything you say, but answer is still appreciated.
"
Amistade wrote:
Im new player, but i hope to get that help.
Since it is qutie hard to get the answer, and it happens to any shadow i level up - either this CI dagger guy, or LS shadow - same problem

How do u fix mana/mana regen issues on lower levels to this build?

To be more accurate: i have 305 mana at thsi moment as 37 level. My Dual strike with 3 additional linked gems makes it cost 18 mana per hit.
Reduced mana+Grace+Purity+Wrath i have only 50 mana free to cast spells.
So it makes, really, 3 Dual strikes, before i run out of mana. With only 1 Aura active, with reduced mana, i have over 200 mana, but it still runs out quite fast, after spamming skills. I have 1 mana pot in my bar, it helps me a lot, but later in build, you say, that u dont really need it at all, and i should switch to granite+resistances flasks.

So, how do you make your DUal Strike spammable at lower levels?
Mana on hit? Mana leech? Clarity(which doesnt really help a lot either).
Informative answer would be more than appreciated.
Once again, im new to game so yes, im noob for everything you say, but answer is still appreciated.

Buy Wurm's Molt (2% mana leech), gloves with 2% mana leech (unique, for example), twin Mightflays (1 chaos per item, so 4 chaos total, or 60 alteration orbs). If mana problems still exist - you can search for some cheap 2% mana leech ring/ammy, or use Mana leech gem instead of Life on hit (mightflays give you 20 life on hit, anyway).
And you always can drink saturated mana potions, slightly underleveled, so they only cover mana loss...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info