[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Actually, 300+ maybe be enough to start with, use poe.xyz.is to find one.

for example : those ones
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
what ES, phys reduction with grace and iron reflexes, and other specific stats do you suggest having for starting maps
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
"
diablosbettr wrote:
I saw in the vid u posted...You said you took some mana nodes dont see those in the tree. Which ones should i take cuz i neeed some mana.

Look carefully, i took mana nodes above Power charge in witch tree.

"
MxZeal wrote:
this build is so fucking hard to level im currently lvl 61 die fucking easily (still not ci, tried it and was more close to death) this build better be worth it once i get 70+

If you post your gear i may give you some advice.

"
manakh wrote:
what ES, phys reduction with grace and iron reflexes, and other specific stats do you suggest having for starting maps

To start maps i would suggest 2200 ES, 30% phys reduction, freeze and stun immune. Be ready to have situations like 'drink correct potion at the right time or die'.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 22, 2013, 3:50:09 AM
Wow this is so awesome of a build! Whats the minimum accuracy rating you recommend? Ive never done anything melee without RT and im very interested in this :)
"
jsn006 wrote:
Wow this is so awesome of a build! Whats the minimum accuracy rating you recommend? Ive never done anything melee without RT and im very interested in this :)

As high as you can get :)
At least 500 accuracy from gear, 750 if you don't need Eye of Chayula.
Accuracy is EXTREMELY important for crit build because it gets checked TWICE.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 22, 2013, 3:49:51 AM
im at 2500 es, 40% reduction prior to grace, alpha's and unwavering, 81% chance to hit, and 7.5k dps not including crit weakness. my dps is about to go up a lot from nodes.
i run 2x granite with lightning, fire, frost potions

i do not have Q bloodrage so my leech could improve, which would help a lot

right now my #1 enemy that kills me is desync... i swing at mobs and they arent there then i fall over dead
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
Last edited by manakh on Jun 22, 2013, 4:27:51 AM
what's your opinion on Gifts from Above and Shavronne's Revelation?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
manakh wrote:
im at 2500 es, 40% reduction prior to grace, alpha's and unwavering, 81% chance to hit, and 7.5k dps not including crit weakness. my dps is about to go up a lot from nodes.
i run 2x granite with lightning, fire, frost potions

i do not have Q bloodrage so my leech could improve, which would help a lot

right now my #1 enemy that kills me is desync... i swing at mobs and they arent there then i fall over dead

Well based on your stats you should feel yourself pretty solid on 66/67 maps. I expirience desync maybe once in an hour and usually it's rubberband in less than a second so no deaths from desychs on my side. Just do realize then the more you jump around the more desyncks will happend. If you see you desycked and to not resync back type /oos in chat.

"
enveratise wrote:

You absolutely MUST have 250+ accuracy and mana on your rings so i advice against them. The only usefull thing Shavronne's Revelation give is it's base bonus of + ES shiled.

Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 22, 2013, 11:05:40 AM
"
enveratise wrote:

You absolutely MUST have 250+ accuracy and mana on your rings.

[/quote]

I actually have resistances and mana on my rings atm. :P my resistances are gimped even with them, and I'm stuck that way. :P

I'm asking because Gifts from above gives you a nice amount of crit chance (not to mention ES regen if combined with ZO). shavronne's gives a constant ES regen, at the cost of mana regen, which mana leech compensates for anyway. both are survivability options.

acccuracy is not my priority atm. currently have 77% chance to hit, and will grow higher. :P
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Jun 22, 2013, 11:15:13 AM
"
enveratise wrote:

I'm asking because Gifts from above gives you a nice amount of crit chance (not to mention ES regen if combined with ZO). shavronne's gi

250 accuracy give you more crit chance than Gift from Above. Didn't you know accuracy give crit chance in addition to hit chance? :)
ES regen is useles - you should aim at getting your full es per hit made :)
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 22, 2013, 11:15:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info