[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Wanna share with you my yesterday map expirience.
This was the thoughest map ever for me and Volanchik.
We went to uniqe Mountain Ledge map 'Maelstrom of Chaos'.
We cleard the map, we UNDRESSED to carry out more, we used up all 6 TP and yet 13 rare items were left on the map.
That was the thoughes moment in our mapping history. :)
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 21, 2013, 9:42:32 AM
I did not sleep well yesterday, and have visited cardiologist from the morning.

It is too much for me... Almost 2 inventories of 2H weapons left on the ground.
Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
Verlique wrote:

Any tips on what to use or what to buy to improve?
Thank you;)

Well you are running without an aoe skill no wonder you being raped. Pls get yourself a 4L. DO THIS NOW!!!! Put there Cleave+Faster Attacks+Melee Damage+Life On Hit if you will be running swords for a while or Dual strike+ melee splash+ melee phys damage+ life on hit if you will switch to daggers.

But, How much do you think an item costs 4L?
IGN: Kyoph
Shadow, lvl 44 - (Dual Dagger) - (not yet CI e-e)

...Never give up, no matter the difficulty... ;)
Last edited by Verlique on Jun 21, 2013, 12:57:24 PM
Hey, im looving this build, i started playing recently, and this was just what i was looking for! so thank you alot!
Now, my issues: Auras
For some reason ive grown used to having clarity, spamming dual strike, with infinite mana sustain, but im lvl 36 now and i think its time for me to use either purity or discipline, since for now, i can only handle 1 aura, which would you choose?
"
Verlique wrote:

But, How much do you think an item costs 4L?

White 4L will cost 1 fusing/alchemy, you can transmute it yourself. Buy gloves/helm/boots for 4L.

"

For some reason ive grown used to having clarity, spamming dual strike, with infinite mana sustain, but im lvl 36 now and i think its time for me to use either purity or discipline, since for now, i can only handle 1 aura, which would you choose?

Auras Priorities: Hatered->Grace->Discipline->Purity->Wrath
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 21, 2013, 2:49:56 PM
It's hard to buy the "4L" hahaha, but I'm trying. Let me take a doubt, why you so activates the "Iron Reflexes" after the "CI", "Ghost Reaver", "Vaal Pact" and "Uwavering Stance"?

Enabling the "Iron reflexes first" no longer guarantee me endure more for leveling?
IGN: Kyoph
Shadow, lvl 44 - (Dual Dagger) - (not yet CI e-e)

...Never give up, no matter the difficulty... ;)
Last edited by Verlique on Jun 21, 2013, 5:30:57 PM
I saw in the vid u posted...You said you took some mana nodes dont see those in the tree. Which ones should i take cuz i neeed some mana.
IGN GiggleShits
~FerociousFister
this build is so fucking hard to level im currently lvl 61 die fucking easily (still not ci, tried it and was more close to death) this build better be worth it once i get 70+

(over 100 deaths -_- more then my main lvl 91)
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
Last edited by MxZeal on Jun 21, 2013, 8:43:10 PM
it has nothing to do with your level, all CI specs are really gear dependants, if you don't have at least a 400+ ES chest, you better not go CI. Otherwise, you should.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Im hitting lvl 50 soon, and im having huge problems in finding an armor for my level with 400 ES, could you post some examples of chest pieces i could get?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info