The Crafters Cup

Video Announcing Competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-SuMHeFwHE&t=2s
ROUND ONE OF VOTING FOR THE CRAFTERS CUP IS NOW LIVE! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO (find all relevant links below in the description to see your placement/where to vote etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZqM_qzMSE

What is "The Crafters Cup"?

Spoiler
SUPER excited to announce that I will be shortly releasing a CASH PRIZE community competition video open to ALL. This is an idea I have had for over 2 years, have gone back and forth with GGG about, that has ALWAYS been on the back of my mind. Today, I finally thought of a way to tie it all together nicely where no rules will be broken, and the core values, spirit, and ideals this endeavour was meant to represent with be showcased perfectly.

Races in PoE have always been focused on levelling, boss killing, or campaign clears. They have brought out the best of the community as a whole, and elevated a certain niche within the game that persists well into this day.

My favourite part of PoE (and arguably an equal partner to levelling, point allocation, build make up, and gem choices) are the items. The campaign is cool, making a new build is always exciting, maps are fun-- but at the end of the day, the items are what keeps me coming back. I know I am not alone in this view.

In spite of this, there has never been any formalized competitive environment for like minded players to showcase their skills, passion, and creativity in this MASSIVE area of the game.

For YEARS I have had the joy of being able to share my items and crafting ideas, triumphs, frustrations, and failures with you guys here on YouTube, over on Twitch, through Discord, Guild chat, or even the odd /global 1 flex. The reactions and shared experiences I've had as a result are some of my most cherished memories, and through them I have developed a level of pride in my "work", and a deeper passion for the craft.

Now, its YOUR time.

GGG has stone walled my attempts at launching this every time I've discussed it with them in the past because of my wanting to provide in game rewards (like alt arts, demigods, mirrors, etc.) for the competition. In their view, this would constitute RMT as I would "effectively be trading in game currency for viewership".
As a result I have decided to put up a cash prize personally outside of the game. No items will ever leave your possession, no grey areas or shady conditions for entry, no terms of service will be broken. Many of you have worked hard, tirelessly even, making items and pursuing excellence for the love of the game. I think its time those efforts get the attention they deserve, and the community can have some fun with it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, strap in for the...

CRAFTERS CUP

Video with full details coming soon. I can't wait to share this one with y'all.

Belton

How Will The Competition Be Structured?

Spoiler

Tournament Style Single Elimination Bracket as seen below:

Spoiler

A submission/participation deadline date will be announced, at the conclusion of which all parties will be paired off randomly.
Matchups will be announced in a YouTube video, showing not only the item but also the answers the owner submitted.
Accompanying the publication of the video, a react-only Discord channel will be linked in the description/comments-- those who watched will be able to see the matchups from the video -- being able to cast a vote for each matchup by simply selecting item "A" or item "B" by clicking the reaction emoji that matches your choice. As demonstrated below:

The voting window following for each matchup will be announced with the initial video and will likely be between 12-24hr.

When the voting window is closed, the most "reacted" to item of each pairing will advance to the next round.
Matchups/Pairings will be randomly selected again, and another video will be published on YouTube following the same rules/structure as detailed above.

Eventually, there will be but one item left. They will be crowned the winner of the inaugural "Crafter's Cup".

Prize Money/Reward

Spoiler
There will be a cash reward in every iteration of The Crafters Cup.

This, aside from providing an obvious incentive to participate, will ensure that there are no ToS breaches/infractions contravening any guidelines set forth by GGG.

On multiple occasions I have had back and forth conversations with GGG staff about attempting to set up a competition like this with in game rewards such as Demigod's, Alt Arts, or Mirrors of Kalandra established as prizes. In no uncertain terms I was told that I would be banned if I did so, as in their eyes this would constitute RMT as I "would effectively be using in game items to boost my viewership", which would lead to real world financial gains.

By structuring the competition the way I have, at no point will any transaction or interaction of any kind ever occur within Path of Exile. You will never be dispossessed of your item, and there is no fee or requirement to participate. By using the forums as an item submission platform, I will be able to maintain competition integrity through the "verification" badge that items have when posted by their owner (as opposed to using Discord or another platform where someone could simply screenshot someone else's item and submit it as their own)

The cash prize at the end of the Cup will be the accumulative revenue from each YouTube video pertaining to the Crafters Cup. The more people that participate, the more rounds will be needed, meaning more videos, meaning larger prize pools. Google analytics are very precise in the revenue figures for each video, so transparency on my end will be very easy to maintain. Typically, my video's earn between 50-300$ each. As a conservative estimate, each iteration of the Crafters Cup (the tournament bracket can be restarted after previous iteration has concluded whenever I/we want) will award the winner between 100-250$ USD which I will transfer through PayPal at the conclusion of each event. The potential winnings are much higher if more people participate/watch the videos related to the Crafters Cup-- and will naturally increase with time from the growth of my core audience.

While I will lose money in the short term, I will likely gain additional subscribers and eyeballs to my channel as a result of the videos.... the audience for whom have already qualified themselves as my "target segment" by nature of the competition that led them there. The downstream benefits will circle back around as a result--- leading to higher cash prizes for the competition participants through ad revenue.

I am confident in my ability to convert any additional eyeballs that my channel may get as a result of this competition into regular viewers through the quality/merit of my content. In accordance with this conviction, any prize money I pay out I am looking at as a long term investment in the "business". Do not feel bad or guilty about participating or accepting what you have earned if you win it.

Rules

Spoiler

1.) item must be “verified” and owned / original

2.) item may not be a mirrored copy of someone else’s original item.

3.) limit of 1 entry/ 1 item per person

4.) PoE profile must be public

5.) submitting account must be your “main” account , may not submit from a “burner/throwaway account”: If item or account is suspected of being illegitimate (RMT’d, duplicate entry, borrowed item etc) I reserve the right to unilaterally disqualify that entry. In possible cases where this may occur, I will attempt to contact the player to edify any potential discrepancies.

6.) item must be owned and “verifiable” at each stage of the competition. Participants may be contacted at any item to confirm they are in possession of the item in question. Failure to link the item in question when contacted may result in disqualification. This is a measure to prevent someone from buying a cool item, submitting it, and relisting/selling it immediately. Similarly, to prevent a single player from submitting multiple items by temporarily loaning them to their friend’s to be listed from their respective accounts.

7.) Any item may be submitted, including uniques , corrupted items, legacy items, alt arts etc. , so long as it is an original item. Crafters Cup is somewhat of a misnomer in that respect...as not every item will neccessarily be "crafted", in the conventional sense.

Details

Spoiler
-Any player may enter the competition

-There is no cost, in game or outside of the game, to participate.

-Submitted items can be from ANY league (standard, HC, SSF etc.)

-There is no minimum requirement for entry with respect to item value and/or "strength". The strongest items are not necessarily the “best”. Every item has a story. Every player has a personal best, and a personal criteria for what constitutes a “SICK!” Item. Do not be discouraged from submitting an item that you cherish because it is not a “perfect” mirror craft. Sometimes, a good story beats a good item. Voters will decide who moves on each round.

-To maintain objectivity, neutrality, and to be fair and balanced in the application of the rules of the competition I will not be participating or submitting any items. This is about showcasing your guys’ efforts, creativity, and success - not mine.

It is a universal player experience in PoE to want to link an insane item to a friend, guild, global channel, streamer, Reddit, or the community at large the MOMENT when you get or make one. Sharing that excitement is at the core of what makes multiplayer online games fun. It is in that spirit that this competition exists. The reward is in place to encourage participation and thoughtful submissions , however is simply a means to larger aspirations and goals--some of those being:
-Share a passion with a group of like-minded individuals
-Encourage the adoption, understanding, and appreciation of crafting, item creation, and itemization (and any ingenuity/creativity therein) as a meaningful and core pursuit in the game
-Provide a vehicle for people to share the fruits of their labour, showcase their creativity, and address that "universal PoE player experience" mentioned earlier. Doing so in a forum that is both receptive and wanting to share in the excitement you had in that moment.
-Create and foster a competitive element in a part of the game that has forever lacked such a system.
-Create a reward system that automatically pays out to scale; encouraging organic growth for the competition in a way that benefits all parties involved equally. We achieve this by having:
-no barriers to entry
-a low input time commitment to participate
-a structured submission template that deeply personalizes the item while also serving as a learning tool
-a cash reward whose recipient is decided upon openly by the people
-new participants have an incentive to join in the form of a prize
-pre-existing participants have an incentive to individually act as agents for growth, encouraging others to partake, as more eyes means a larger prize.
-the more abstract and ideological goals mentioned above are served by all actors--- even if their motivations individually are inwardly focused, the "group" still benefits.

Example Submission Template

Spoiler
Step 1: Link the item and make sure it is "Verified"

Step 2: Answer some basic information about the item and why you are submitting it

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.
2.) When did you obtain/create this item?
3.) What makes this item "special" to you?
4.) What is (or was) this item best used for? (e.g. what build/purpose)
5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

Example Answers To The Above Questions

Spoiler
1.) I crafted Loath Thunder in Crucible League, starting from scratch, rolling the implicits, 3xt1 prefixes, T1 IAS and +2 arrow in league. I also was able to divine the item perfectly, which takes over 9000 divines on average, just for the prefixes. During Crucible it had crafted crit/str/int -- however, post merger, I used eternal orbs on standard and ran Aislings until I was able to unveil perfect 14% double damage.
Crafting steps:
1.) Get crucible tree by xyz....etc.
2.) Get Triple Synth Through Harvest
3.) Roll 3t1 synths via vultures/craicics
4.) Get 3t1 prefixes by xyz...etc.
5.) Get +2 Arrow by ....
6.) Get T1 IAS by ,,,
7.) Get 14% DD by crafting prefixes cannot be changed, using an eternal (5 mirrors per attempt) , and then T4 aisling-- if the veiled mod replaces the meta mod, unveil it. If it is not the desired outcome, use the eternal imprint from earlier in step 7 and repeat process until the correct veiled mod is unveiled, with a maximum roll.

2.) During Crucible League and in the two subsequent weeks following league merger

3.) I had stated my intention of crafting the best bow to ever exist in PoE at the start of Crucible League. Early on, I attempted to do so, however, TFT crafted a 3T1 implicit spine bow very quickly and then got extremely lucky on 3t1 prefixes --- prior to me even finishing implicits. I was mocked publicly and relentlessly for this "failure". Mid way through the league, I noticed almost everyone in the game went to go play diablo 4 at its launch, which I had no intention of doing-- and so I restarted my efforts, as TFT had not crafted perfect suffixes on their bow--- nor did theirs have rampage. It took me over 600 hours, but eventually. I accomplished that goal, creating not only the best bow to ever exist in PoE--- but the first ever perfect mirror craft in a league. I also was able to re-establish a fair mirror fee structure to the market as it was previously monopolized and players were being price gouged.

4.) It is the best physical bow in path of exile, as such can be used for any build that is commiserate with that.

5.) It is the most expensive item ever crafted in path of exile, costing 241 mirrors in crucible league-- and 363 mirrors in total once finished in standard (as a result of eternals).
It is the longest recorded single craft of all time, taking over 600 hours to complete.
It is the most mirrored paid mirror service item ever
It was the first, and is the only, 100% perfect craft to be made prior to the introduction of Hinekora's Locks
It was the first mirror bow to ever have 3t1 prefixes, 3t1 implicits, +2 arrow and T1 IAS in a temp league.
Last edited by Belton on Jul 17, 2024, 12:41:27 PM
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2024, 12:22:33 PM

1). I obtained/crafted this item with the help of a friend overseas who no longer plays. This was a very budget craft. Anyways I started off by getting a base with shaper influence and rolled for socketed gems and a suffix that would benefit arc (attack speed and double damage) using alts annuls and augs, then regaled and got lucky that lightning damage was a good stat for arc. then crafted mod as i ran out of currency to continue the craft.
2). Made this item in 3.13 standard.
3).This item holds a special place in my heart because it was supposed to go to my dad because he got me into poe and we would play together. He would love going witch and use arc and I wanted to make an arc build for him since he was losing interest in the game. (unfortunately he couldn't keep up with the speed and difficulty of poe as the leagues went on and new methods of crafting were added. so now I sit on the item)
4). This is used for an arc build (https://youtu.be/_D4vtOCusZQ) this is a video of my using the item leagues ago.
5). it has a few legacy mods including 20% double damage. Note, this is 100% not a flex item it just has a lot of value to me
Last edited by iLuvCorn on Jul 9, 2024, 8:41:49 PM

1.) How did you obtain/create this item? Detail the crafting steps if applicable.

This item was only possible to make during Crucible league. It is relic of the past.

a) Buy a lot of "Replica Iron Commander" unique Bows without crucible tree.
b) Add crucible tree to every Bow with Crucible crafting mechanic.
c) Filter out Bows with good passive nodes.
d) 3:1 bad bows and repeat from b)
e) Merge good Bows with Crucible crafting mechanic to hopefully improve item.
f) Level up passive tree on final bow.
g) Craft harvest enchant and divine it for 20% attack speed.

This item was my "Last minute craft" during 3.21 Crucible League. As far As i remember it was made day or two before league ended.

It was made for my favorite build archetype - Shrapnel Ballista Strength Stacker. This item have everything my build needed back then, but since GGG removed alternate quality on gems (it removed chains from gem), this build is now for boss killing only.

This item only good use is for Shrapnel Ballista Strength Stacker. Build I used is modified version of Plastron Build he made during Scourge league. I played this build during 3.17, 3.18 and 3.20 leagues. With this bow and That which was taken from Affliction league allowed me to get 3,6k strength, allowing me to summon 25 shrapnel ballista's each shooting 17 projectiles.

5.) Are there any additional interesting details about the item you'd like to include?

This Item could be upgraded with special crucible node for shrapnel ballista but due to lack of time, currency and market scarcity I couldn't do that.

All stats on crucible tree are perfect for this type of build. %attributes and %strength and %intelligence are self-explanatory, Lethe Shade is very powerful against boss degens especially for Hierophant and +120 intelligence is perfect combination with Righteous Providence from Inquisitor Ascendancy allowing me to cap critical strike chance.

1.) How did you obtain/create this item?

Bought the base with those 2 implicits + Crafted + Veil Service

Back in Ultimatum league around June 2021.

I dumped all my Exalts to craft this belt and it took a few tries to get the right Veil mod and I remember I was so scared that the person would snipe the item off me but by then it was not so special of a belt.

4.) What is (or was) this item best used for?

I used this for my Occultist Kinetic Blast build.

I had forgotten everything since then and after 3 years I came back and saw that people do mirror service similar belts (I know this one is still miles from being perfect but I will keep it as a collection or mirror it for free).

It dropped!

Necropolis league

Best item!

BIS in every build!

Nice!

Bought regular base
crusader orbed the ring
catalyst for life and mana
reforged lightning until getting # to # against shocked items mod
-Just so happened to hit t1 mana and t1 spell damage on this reforge
prefix cannot be changed
reforged chaos until t1 chaos, while also hitting t1 all ele res

Necropolis league

best item i have ever crafted from scratch

I believe this to be the best mana stacking ring for non-crit builds.

Nice!

I Synthesized the base at the end of 3.23 Affliction as a "end of league gamble" where i got increased Intelligence and T1 Crit Multi implicits,and used vultures to roll the Increased Strength.After i got the Implicits i used Deafening essences of Spite until i got T1 Strength and annulled down to 1 open prefix,the Strength+Int and an open suffix.Then i crafted suffixes cannot be changed,reforged Chaos and hoped for T1 chaos res.That took me around 5 trys,of wich 3 were bricks (annul removed either the Strength or the Int).After i had the suffixes,i used around 400 divine,1500 annuls and exalteds and a few prayers that i get the Prefixes of T1 flat Mana and T1 flat ES.After that i divined the suffixes,crafted suffixes cannot be changed and divined the Prefixes.I didnt go for Veiled Life or T1 flat life,because i wanted to have
an open prefix in case i wanted to change the Life prefix to reduced cost or flat damage.

I created this Item relatively late in 3.23 Affliction League.

This is my first Mirror Item i ever crafted,and the First item that ever got Mirrored

This Ring was crafted for Energy blade or Mana stacker Builds,since i played a Manabond Character in 3.23,so i originally crafted that ring for myself,but got told by a Friend (AryyzTTV) that i can list that ring for Mirror service,wich i did.

All items for this ring were selffarmed or Synthesized,wich means that this ring was almost an SSF project,Even the Vivid Vultures.I only needed around 10 to finish the base wich was T1 crit multi,T1 increased int and a random implicit.

Edit:excuse any typing mistakes,my Native language is not english
Last edited by Randolphus044 on Jul 11, 2024, 10:42:04 AM

Note: Item is being serviced by SettlerSlushFunds in standard, as its leaguestart. ITS SLAMMING TIME LESS GOO.

Recombing over the course of a little over a year.
Previous explanation/write up of the craft is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1drmra8/ghoul_halo_a_6_mod_recombobulatored_helmet/
Tl:Dr; Slam 5 mod, tripple elevated w/unveil and essence mod enchanted helmets together, and pray 6 mods survive.

There are some niche cases where there are ways to "save" an item at a point, but trying to type all of them up is frustrating. Heres the general write up for it;

Spoiler
Step 1:
Spoiler
Obtain bases in standard with the legacy enchant "Cremation can have up to 1 additional geyser at a time"
Spoiler
This is critical as GGG in their infinite wisdom has decided that cremation of exhuming needed a 70-80% less damage nerf during the transfigured gem changes /s
In standard there aren't many people switching leagues to trade them, or even active anymore.

Step: 2:
Spoiler
30 quality with perfect fossils and setup the bases to have Elder and Shaper influence with awakener orbing from burner helmets of needed influence.

Step 3:
Spoiler
Recomb Method 1 Slam 2 items with perfect suffixes, elevated conc, and aoe/proj unveils together. 24.5% chance to win on recomb.

To set this up we need to create not 1 but 2 almost mirror worthy helmets (base percentile and white sockets do not matter), then smash them together with reconbobulators. The following method is how I created items 1 and 2.
Step 3 in-depth below.
Spoiler
Step 1: Essence of horror spam until T2 Spell Crit (1/60ish essences) or T2 Hypothermia (1/35ish essences) for a combined total of 1/25 ish to see either with an open suffix and an open prefix. It is MUCH less frustrating (because of rng in the next step) to land T2 or higher Hypothermia here.

Step 1.1: if there is an influenced mod in the prefixes or suffixes that are not desired alongside t2 spell crit or t2 hypothermia; yolo orb of dominance hoping hypo or spell crit goes up.

Step 2: Suffixes cannot be changed and harvest reforge Cold (for hypothermia if hit t2 spell crit in step 1) 1/6 chance to hit this, or harvest reforge crit (for spell crit if hit hypothermia in step 1) 1/3 to hit this.

Step 2.1: If reforge cold hit prefix shaper added cold damage instead of hypothermia and there was still an open suffix; Yolo orb of dominance in attempt to raise spell crit. If Reforge cold hit cold resistance, yolo annul.

Step 2.2: If reforge crit hit attack crit (big rip) yolo orb of dominance to try and remove it and upgrade Hypothermia.

At this stage, the helmet should have; (Essence mod + T2 (or higher) Hypothermia and T2 (or higher)Spell Crit.

Step 3: Suffixes cannot be changed (By using a Wild Bristle Matron beast craft, since its half the price of benching it) -> Harvest Reforge Cold (Guarantees shaper added cold damage) -> Pray-> Orb of Dominance.

Step 3.1: Repeat step 3 until Suffixes are both elevated. If fail at any point, go back to essence or reforge step.

Step 4: Craft mana -> (Pray) Slam Slam -> remove crafted mods -> Wild bristle -> scour Fishing for t2 conc

Step 4.1: When you hit t2 conc you craft mana and slam again 1/9 for second influence, then do matron -> dom orb, if your slam missed, you have to suffix cant be changed annul, repeat until elevated conc or rip

Step 5: Matron -> Pray real hard -> Aisling (veiled orb now)

Step 6. Craft Physical damage reduction while focused. COE is wrong,
Spoiler
and fuck you if you argue otherwise.
Unveil AOE Gems or Proj Gems

The only difference is they need to have different unveils. One with AOE unveil, and one with Projectile unveil. I managed 6 attempts over the past year all resulting items had to be fully recrafted. Unlucky I guess.

Step 4:
Spoiler
Recomb Method 2 12.25% chance to win on recomb. In this method you are recombing item 1 and 2 with one common suffix and prefix (Elevated Conc pref, ess suff) and each will have 1 different suffix/prefix (Aoe/Proj unveil pref, and Elevated Spell Crit/Elevated Hypo suffix) The "Third" prefix suffix slots must be empty.

To set this up was a cheaper cost per recomb attempt with the trade off being more bases would be deleted. Many thanks to Loose for suggesting this method. I figured since the way to do it wasn't resulting in success, maybe try another. I recombed at this method twice. Crafting steps for this are detailed below;

Step 4.1:
Spoiler
Method 2, Item 1: "Getting more ele and elevated hypo with a dead influenced suffix"

Essence of horror spam until T2 or higher Hypothermia

If there is an influenced mod in the prefixes that are not desired alongside; yolo orb of dominance hoping hypo goes up.

If there is an influenced mod in the suffixes that are not desired alongside t2 hypothermia; continue.

Suffixes cannot be changed (Wild Bristle Matron) -> Harvest Reforge Cold (for shaper added cold damage) -> Orb of Dominance. Repeat until hypo is elevated.

If hypo is elevated and last suffix is not an elevated mod; yolo annul to remove the last suffix, then Suffixes cannot be changed and reforge crit so our last suffix is influenced. If there is already a dead suffix there; good, we keep it for now.

Step 4.2:
Spoiler
Method 2, Item 2: "Getting more ele and elevated spell crit with a dead influenced suffix"

Essence of horror spam until any influenced suffix, open suffix, and open prefix. Use brain to determine if annulling works/is needed.

Suffixes cannot be changed and reforge crit for t1 spell crit.

If there is an influenced mod in the prefixes that are not desired alongside t1 spell crit; yolo orb of dominance hoping spell crit goes up.

If it removes the other influenced suffix; Suffixes cannot be changed and reforge influence hoping for another influenced suffix.

If Spell crit still needs to be elevated:

Suffixes cannot be changed (Wild Bristle Matron)

Harvest Reforge Cold (for shaper added cold damage)

Orb of Dominance.

Repeat previous step until spell crit is elevated, if we lost the other influenced suffix we do above step 4.2 - 3-1

Clear prefixes with Suffixes cannot be changed and scour.

Step 4.3:
Spoiler
Using Item 1 and 2 from Steps 4.1 and 4.2; get elevated conc

Recommended music for this step here.

Suffixes cannot be changed (Wild Bristle Matron)

Scour

Craft mana

Slam twice

repeat until t2 conc, if t2 conc then proceed.

remove crafted mods -> suffix cant be changed

annul dead mod -> craft mana -> slam 1/9 to hit another infl mod

suffix cant be changed -> dominance orb, hoping to elevate conc

if fail go back to wild bristle

Step 4.4:
Spoiler
Getting Item 1 and 2 to have proj unveil on one and aoe unveil on the other.

suffix cant be changed

pray

veiled orb

craft PDR Focus

pray

hope jun is nice today and unveil proj or aoe as needed.

Step 4.5:
Spoiler
Clean for recomb.

Right now the items should only need their dead influenced suffixes removed, to do this we do the following step order;

hinekora lock -> annul (1/5) / orb of dominance (1/4) result check to remove dead suffix you get 2 checks per lock.

remove crafted mods

Step 4.6:
Spoiler
Method 2 salivate in suspense and recombinator that sweet 12.25% chance.

Step 4.7:
Spoiler
Fail hitting the 6 mod twice but hit this monstrosity https://imgur.com/Vxs9GMm. Here's a clip of that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STu4UA_dX6o. And then realize theres a third recomb method.

Step 5:
Spoiler
Recomb Method 3. 25% chance recomb.

Slam the previously mentioned monstrosity (had to elevate 20 hypo by using locks to slam another influenced suffix, then 1/13 to remove that mod and elevate hypo) with a freshly prepared helmet from step 3 with suffixes done, conc and the other desired unveil.

Pray.

Empy POV: https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessSpicyMetalTooSpicy-UZoIqnRpaMpV6Xhm
My POV:https://youtu.be/UpXTInwHBtU

Craft was completed 29th of June, 2024. In standard league.
I have been setting up and attempting recombs since the end of crucible league.
The final recomb was hit by stealing Empyriangaming's streamer rng.
Link 1. https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessSpicyMetalTooSpicy-UZoIqnRpaMpV6Xhm
Link 2. https://youtu.be/UpXTInwHBtU

This craft is what I think most crafters can consider to be a "Chase" level of craft. While the only current thing about it that is limited by legacy modifiers is the helmet enchant; the sheer length of the craft due to currency required and time spent zoning between the menagerie (to half prefix costs) is what makes it special to me. There was only one way to result with all 6 mods and that is through a recomb. Although I've completed more technically complicated crafts, this is my proudest one.

This is for cremation / unearth necromancer.

I LOVE the seemingly perfect interaction between Unearth summoning high corpse life corpses, and then detonating those corpses with Cremation. Even though this build has been nerfed by 70-80%~ less DPS and lost tons of its QoL, it remains one of my favorite builds in the game. I even made these for the build alongside 7 other items in the settlers;

Spoiler

I stopped attempting to track the cost of this item after my raid 0 array with all the year long footage and spreadsheet files on it had a drive corrupt.

This craft is where I found a massive perceivable issue with CoE. It's unveil weights seem to be VERY wrong, whether its the base, weight #s or some shit I can't quite nail down. I will, however, die on the hill that zombies is the wrong blocker and that you should be blocking PDR while Focused if you are going for aoe/proj unveil.

This craft introduced me to several enthusiasts for this build. Unfortunately all of us are rather upset at the current state of the build lmao. At least in standard you can re-min-max with gear to outperform nerfs.

Note: TY for coming to my ted talk, I'd like to order the fried shrimp special, and 2 sides of buffalo sauce. If I should be in a position where I would be compensated through this competition; please give it to America's Fund instead. (The Veterans Charity Organization)

Spoiler
I'd like to do an honorable mention for one of my guildmates, Erenor's RF helm on his ErenorRighteous character that he made in sanctum league, he exclusively plays SSF. None of us in the guild have heard from him in a while and that helmet is insane to have been made in SSF https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Erenor/characters

Edited: Spelling, clerical mistakes, and formatting.
Last edited by AirborneRangerStone on Jul 26, 2024, 1:48:03 PM

Fishing
Like vendor 5 brick fishing rod, and then start doing crucible on it

Fishing
On Crucible league. People trying so hard to make God item. Meanwhile I still belive there is fishing pond out there.

Fishing
I belive there is fish out somewhere

Fishing
Best for all around build for fishing

Fishing
In the grim lands of Wraeclast, exiles knew nothing of fishing. Ucok, a seasoned warrior, discovered an ancient fishing rod hidden in the ruins of Sarn. Intrigued, he sought out Nessa, a wise healer, who revealed its secrets. She explained that fishing tapped into hidden magical currents and that Ucok must find a place where life and death converged.

Ucok journeyed to the Tidal Island, where the waters churned with otherworldly energy. He cast the rod into the depths, and after a tense struggle, pulled up a glowing, ethereal fish. He realized the true treasure was the ancient magic, not the fish itself.

Word of Ucok's discovery spread, and the forgotten art of fishing was reborn, bringing hope to the exiles of Wraeclast.

Last edited by ucokkocok on Jul 12, 2024, 11:57:29 AM

Necropolis crafted the base, then essence spamming for FCR and t1 global crit multi, then aisling

- Crafted it during Necropolis

- The base took me over a week

- BB of unloading entropic devastation trickster, which nobody else plays, lol

- No
Last edited by Valk0v on Jul 11, 2024, 11:17:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info