[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

so do i have to use chain or something else to clear maps, cause one shotting the mobs and not getting explosions makes the clear unbearable. thanks for the reply by the way, i appreciate it
Loving this build. PSN player here, no access to PoB.

What gem slot do I place the Militant Faith? Is the purpose of the Militant Faith just for resistances? Or am I looking for Inner Convention also?

TIA
"
ox45red wrote:
Loving this build. PSN player here, no access to PoB.

What gem slot do I place the Militant Faith? Is the purpose of the Militant Faith just for resistances? Or am I looking for Inner Convention also?

TIA

you need Inner Convention
Great build, is there anything to replace perandus pact with ?

"
sutoraiku123 wrote:
Great build, is there anything to replace perandus pact with ?

You can use The Light of Meaning Jewel in the place of Perandus Pact
"
NiNjA_SNoWMaN wrote:
so do i have to use chain or something else to clear maps, cause one shotting the mobs and not getting explosions makes the clear unbearable. thanks for the reply by the way, i appreciate it

Chain is the way. I use chain for everything except ubers, harvest bosses, etc. Hypothermia and Awakened Cold Pen are better damage, but chain clears like 2 screens away. I have even been using chain on blight boss-only lanes. Try it out and decide for yourself but that's where the real clear speed lies. Even T17 trash drops fast, it's just all that other T17 nonsense that is miserable.

If you are doing harder stuff with chain like harvest bosses or blight boss lanes, make sure to plop arcanist brand.

Personally, if I levelled to 100, I would probably grab Runebinder with the last 2 skill points just for comfort on solo targets, but there are actually a few good options at that point.
I really dont understand how your getting that boss damage, i nearly got everything the same but i cannot kill bosses that fast. the map clearing goes fine, aoe exploding everything + fast clear speed i just need to get used to that as it is not a build that i have ver played before that is similair. but yeah killing bosses is a big fat problem.
"
I really dont understand how your getting that boss damage, i nearly got everything the same but i cannot kill bosses that fast. the map clearing goes fine, aoe exploding everything + fast clear speed i just need to get used to that as it is not a build that i have ver played before that is similair. but yeah killing bosses is a big fat problem.

So it'll probably help to pull up yours and their POB side by side and look at the damage multipliers.

They are rocking I believe a level 30 Exsanguinate, this is huge dps difference if you missing levels. If you had an awakened Empower at level 5 you can hit level 31.

Then note that their crit with flasks up is 100%, and crit multi is 528%. They are getting 70% more from their damage and crit flasks with enklinding orb enchants.

They achieve a higher cast rate than we can now with the same set up because we can't roll it on flasks, so that's an additive 17% cast speed loss we just have to live with.

TLDR:
The first thing to improve would be spell levels, and make sure you have the same crit multi they do.
Is the gear in the guide updated for 3.25 or is there a PoB for BiS gear?
"
FlareMP wrote:
Is the gear in the guide updated for 3.25 or is there a PoB for BiS gear?

https://pobb.in/wQfjEK3_tU9O

That's their uber-bossing POB, so that's what you'd aim for max damage output.
The 3.25 build is a mid-late mapper build but would not output the boss damage you see in the videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info