[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

So that is true about hit chance for attacks. But exsanguinate is a spell. Spells always hit (generally speaking) as long as you aim them right and you don't need to worry about accuracy with a spell build.

What skill are you looking at In PoB that shows a hit chance percent?
YI just looked in to it and it does not show in the pob, i learned another thing after 10.250 hours +/- that spells always hit. Says in game indeed that the main hand chance to hit is 47 % but i gues that goes for melee attacks and not liek you said for spells. then i still dont get where i am supposed to get 23 mill damage lol as 8.2 i am on now is okay but i doubt it will be good enough for ubers. I made my characters list public on my poe acount by the way so you should be able to see what my build and gear is.
"
YI just looked in to it and it does not show in the pob, i learned another thing after 10.250 hours +/- that spells always hit. Says in game indeed that the main hand chance to hit is 47 % but i gues that goes for melee attacks and not liek you said for spells. then i still dont get where i am supposed to get 23 mill damage lol as 8.2 i am on now is okay but i doubt it will be good enough for ubers. I made my characters list public on my poe acount by the way so you should be able to see what my build and gear is.

I cant navigate well from my phone so I'll take a look after work, but I do see that you are missing a power charge corruption on your hat, that is a good chunk of damage. Also your shield can roll up to 15% per power charge, with 12 charges that's 36% additive damage multiplier you are missing. I'll import you into pob and set up the config tab and I'd bet your damage is higher than 8m. Also bottled faith will get you to crit cap and 68% increased damage with enkindling orb. Also also you can enkindle your crit and chaos flask for 70% increased effect at the cost of better uptime.

Also Also Also you can get cold leech corruption on your amulet for better survivability, as well as a ton of good shield corruptions.
Wauw thnx alot mate ! i want to thank you and added to that ask/tell you so much things lol. but i will look in to these tips/improvements and wait untill you came home from work nad did your magic with pob. that is kinda new to me, i always did it free style :P haha.
"
Wauw thnx alot mate ! i want to thank you and added to that ask/tell you so much things lol. but i will look in to these tips/improvements and wait untill you came home from work nad did your magic with pob. that is kinda new to me, i always did it free style :P haha.

Issues:
1. Gimped Quicksilver flask, put bleed on health flask, enchant for used when charges are full. Roll curse effect reduction or move speed as suffix. Ideally replace quicksilver with Bottled Faith with 70% increased effect.
2. Gimped Diamond flask. Killing your uptime with bleed immunity on utility flasks, leave that for the HP flask. This can be your reduced effect of curses flask ideally.
3. Wrong Militant faith Jewel! Need one converted by Dominus instead of Maxarius so that you can allocate the keystone Inner Conviction (This is like 25% total dps increase). Also make sure the specific one you have doesn't brick Cruel Preparation like your current one does or any other important nodes. Always check what your timeless jewels are doing vs. what they should be doing, the number on them matters.
4. Drop the cluster jewel, Drop all the eye jewels, drop annihilation and the small nodes leading to it. This is a lot of skill points we can use better.
5. Get Graven's secret with +16% All Ele Res. This is how they get their resistances mostly to 75 (They are missing some lightning, but you could use your lightning res eye jewel to fix this).
6. Allocate Melding, and your life Mastery. You kind of misbought when you got the 4% max life corrupt on your dialla's, since we normally take the "15% max life if no life roll on your body armor" instead. If you get a new Dialla's without life on it, then take the 15% mastery.
7. Take Steeped in Profane, this is your curse booster and is really strong with all the curses you apply.
8. Allocate Snowforged going through the cold damage node.
9. Drop Resourcefulness, 8% spell suppress chance is not worth keeping.
10. If you get a level 3 enlighten and move your gems to support your aura's with it, you can drop Deep thoughts and the mana mastery for more skill points.
11. Allocate Fangs of the Viper, the physical damage, Dex and Move speed are all useful, since the physical damage is calculated before conversion.
12. Once you have snowforged, drop Assassination and take Elemental Focus at this point for slightly more damage.
13. Get the light of meaning with chaos res and put it by in the socket by the Melding life wheel. This will keep you Chaos res capped.
14. Kissme's ring is much better as it gives 29% more fire res, letting them cap fire res.
15. Allocate Devotion and your missing small life nodes for more survivability, as well as damage from the consecrated ground.
16. You can also try to get a good Malachai's loop like your current one, but with corruptions for life or phys damage taken as elemental or anything else you want.
17. Finally you can min-max your void battery for more cast speed while keeping crit capped.

If you adjusted all of these things, you'd have 5 skill points left over right now at level 99. You could fill in with attributes if you needed to drop str on your ring, or more life, or more cast speed, or an extra brand attachment, or more ele damage or resists or more crit multi by reallocating Assassination, or more life recoup Plus the mastery to recoup over 3 seconds.

You'd be at 4137 HP, 1975 ES, and just short of capped on lightning damage, but you'd be taking 30% of lightning as cold anyhow so it's ok.
You'd be at 24.7M DPS against guardian's and ubers, a little shy of Kissme's 27m. You'd be at 31M DPS against enemies in maps.
This is over double your current damage.

You made a couple mistakes, but you shouldn't feel bad about it. This build uses a lot of tricky things to reach full potential, including specific corruptions (and not having specific corruptions on your chest), understanding of timeless jewels and your various multipliers as well as balancing the diferent damage layers correctly (like ele damage vs. crit multi).

Overall you've done pretty well and should feel good about it and are just a handful of tweaks from doubling your damage.

P.S. To see your real DPS in POB, go into the Configuration tab. In the box that says "For Effective DPS" make sure that The following boxes are checked/filled out:
-Is the enemy Chilled (Yes)
-Seconds of Chill on enemy (2, or whatever you feel is fair, but 2 is a good general estimate)
-Is the Enemy on Shocked Groun (Yes)
-Is the Enemy Exposed to Cold (Yes)
-Is the Enemy on Consecrated Ground (Yes, this will only show up once you have Bottled Faith equipped in PoB)

In Enemy Stats, make sure that "is the enemy a boss" is set to "Guardian/Pinnacle Boss".
If you want to feel sad, set it to Uber Pinnacle bosses to see what your damage is agains Uber Maven, etc.

Hope that helps!
Wauw lol this is alot to change haha, and i will try to apply it over time :D ! i feel like i need to completely reset the tree and then go at it again in combination with all the gear changes. not sure how to go about it, first need to focus getting to 100. Thank you again for all the tips this is great ! I wish i could talk/chat/discuss things with you via discord(as i hate typing haha). But yeah thank you again now i got alot to work with. Thanks Nayls for your time and effort !

Edit: i implented alot of changes and it is a big imrpovement ! :D
Last edited by Merovingian1885 on Aug 16, 2024, 6:54:05 AM
Here's how mapping is going for me with this build:

demo1: https://youtu.be/SJ5SvwYMCdc
demo2: https://youtu.be/8Di6EfGgth8

I don't even cast brands or exsanguinate most of the time. Just frostblink.
It gets crazy with shrines. Without speed shrine it's also pretty fast.

I'm still dying randomly here and there, so I'm not sure if I'll push 100 with this.

https://pobb.in/Y_bzQA1p1JO7
Last edited by marty11 on Aug 16, 2024, 8:51:04 AM
Im fine with everything for the most part except melee hits from enemies. Basically if i get hit twice its death.
"
Nayls wrote:
"
NiNjA_SNoWMaN wrote:
so do i have to use chain or something else to clear maps, cause one shotting the mobs and not getting explosions makes the clear unbearable. thanks for the reply by the way, i appreciate it

Chain is the way. I use chain for everything except ubers, harvest bosses, etc. Hypothermia and Awakened Cold Pen are better damage, but chain clears like 2 screens away. I have even been using chain on blight boss-only lanes. Try it out and decide for yourself but that's where the real clear speed lies. Even T17 trash drops fast, it's just all that other T17 nonsense that is miserable.

If you are doing harder stuff with chain like harvest bosses or blight boss lanes, make sure to plop arcanist brand.

Personally, if I levelled to 100, I would probably grab Runebinder with the last 2 skill points just for comfort on solo targets, but there are actually a few good options at that point.

thanks a lot for this, i was lacking clearing speed and awakened chain is definitively much better now, could you tell me if you have any other suggestions on what i should change/upgrade ? i will get a better watchers eye soon but after that where should i be aiming?

also is exsanguinate 21 better than 21/20?

Thanks for the help !
This is a fun build, but I'm finding it to be a bit too glass canon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info