[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

"
Nayls wrote:
"
FlareMP wrote:
Is the gear in the guide updated for 3.25 or is there a PoB for BiS gear?

https://pobb.in/wQfjEK3_tU9O

That's their uber-bossing POB, so that's what you'd aim for max damage output.
The 3.25 build is a mid-late mapper build but would not output the boss damage you see in the videos.

Thanks, would that build be strong for mapping as well do you think? I like doing both bossing and mapping, swapping gear/gems is one thing but I don't really like having to respec my tree just to do one or the other every time. Got over 100 div to work with so anything goes really, minus hh/mb of course.
Last edited by FlareMP on Aug 14, 2024, 12:30:48 AM
"
FlareMP wrote:
"
Nayls wrote:
"
FlareMP wrote:
Is the gear in the guide updated for 3.25 or is there a PoB for BiS gear?

https://pobb.in/wQfjEK3_tU9O

That's their uber-bossing POB, so that's what you'd aim for max damage output.
The 3.25 build is a mid-late mapper build but would not output the boss damage you see in the videos.

Thanks, would that build be strong for mapping as well do you think? I like doing both bossing and mapping, swapping gear/gems is one thing but I don't really like having to respec my tree just to do one or the other every time. Got over 100 div to work with so anything goes really, minus hh/mb of course.

Absolutely. Swap hypothermia/awakened cold pen for chain in maps. Maybe take a granite or anti curse flask instead of bottled faith. Or just a silver flask. No tree swap needed.

Honestly you offscreen most enemies without flasks up so it's whatever you prefer in maps.

One of the really nice things about kissme's build is that gravens secret is so strong that I don't feel like I'm missing out by not using Hh/MB like on so many builds, and with your budget you can afford decent corruptions on most of the uniques.
Thanks I really appreciate the info. I have another question. Since Call To Arms has been changed, does anyone have suggestions on what to use in it's place? Is it worth it to self-cast enduring cry? Or maybe just skip it entirely and go for something else?
I Apreciate the tips and tricks as well, i will for sure get that empower as i missed that and the flasks etc. i got so far up untill what is mentioned that certaint things are legacy like that pernadus jewel. Thank you again i apreciate it.
"
FlareMP wrote:
Thanks I really appreciate the info. I have another question. Since Call To Arms has been changed, does anyone have suggestions on what to use in it's place? Is it worth it to self-cast enduring cry? Or maybe just skip it entirely and go for something else?

We have autoexertion now, but I wouldn't be able to support the reservation cost personally unless I worked another gem slot somewhere to reserve life instead. I will autocast it sometimes, but I think it is the most flexible gem slot in the build.

"
I Apreciate the tips and tricks as well, i will for sure get that empower as i missed that and the flasks etc. i got so far up untill what is mentioned that certaint things are legacy like that pernadus jewel. Thank you again i apreciate it.

The Light of Meaning jewel can replace perandus pact, they are probably around 10 div for one with the chaos res explicit, but I haven't checked recently.
"
FlareMP wrote:

Sorry, didn't really answer your question, you were looking for actual replacements. There aren't tons of great options, but here's what I'd look at:
-Portal for QoL (OK)
-Frost wall for Exarch balls (Niche QoL)
-Level 1 precision lets you get a giga Watcher's eye with the normal hatred modifiers and then crit multi on precision. (Great but expensive)
-Void sphere if you want manual hinder access, freeing up more tattoo slots for chaos res. (Meh)
-Summon Holy relic if you wanted some extra life regen. (Meh.)
-Enduring Cry still (Maybe link with More duration instead for longer regen)
-Vaal Righteous Fire for spell damage (Meh).
-Vaal Haste (Decent since we lost flask cast speed)

Let me know if you find something you like even better.
Well my dps went up by alot, my pob says i hit 8.2 mill damage now but still not near 31 mill lol, what i am wondering is how all 3 trees with gear ALL have 100 % hit chance, i am not even near that i think i got around 60 or maybe lower (just checked it is 47 %), so where and how does the 100 % hit chance come from ? for the call to arms i use cwd + immortal call on lvl 8 and 7 wich works good, and when it comes to that jewel that has chaos resistance i got it fixxed with the atziri flask and tattoo's that have chaos resistance with :).
Last edited by Merovingian1885 on Aug 14, 2024, 10:08:09 PM
"
Well my dps went up by alot, my pob says i hit 8.2 mill damage now but still not near 31 mill lol, what i am wondering is how all 3 trees with gear ALL have 100 % hit chance, i am not even near that i think i got around 60 or maybe lower (just checked it is 47 %), so where and how does the 100 % hit chance come from ? for the call to arms i use cwd + immortal call on lvl 8 and 7 wich works good, and when it comes to that jewel that has chaos resistance i got it fixxed with the atziri flask and tattoo's that have chaos resistance with :).

By 100% hit do you mean 100% crit? Given that it's spell damage and all.

So here is how crit is being maxxed:
1. 50% increased crit per power charge * 12 charges = 600%.
2. Bottled faith with 121% crit chance on consecrated ground, with 69% increased flask effeect from enkindling orb: 121*1.69 = 204.49 = 204% rounded down.
3. Chemist's flask: 100% increased * 1.7 from enkindling orb = 170%.
4. 8% per power charge from small node on Power Charge passive wheel * 12 charges = 96%.
5. Void battery Explicit = 60%.
6. Light of Divinity Node on passive tree = 30%
7. Trickery node on passive tree= 20%
8. Cast Speed and Crit chance small nodes on tree *2 = 20%.

For a total of 1200% increased crit strike chance, or *13 crit chance. Base rate is 6 for exsanguinate, plus 1.87 from assassin's mark (Due to increased curse effect) = base of 7.87. 13*7.87 = 102.31 Chance to crit. If you don't have assassin's mark on the enemy, you get 6 *13 for 78%.

You can take away points from somewhere and allocate Annihilation on the tree to make up for some crit, but once you have Bottled faith you can generally drop those nodes. So just go through those 8 factors and make sure you have all those flasks/skills/nodes active and you should hit 100%.
"
Nayls wrote:
"
FlareMP wrote:

Sorry, didn't really answer your question, you were looking for actual replacements. There aren't tons of great options, but here's what I'd look at:
-Portal for QoL (OK)
-Frost wall for Exarch balls (Niche QoL)
-Level 1 precision lets you get a giga Watcher's eye with the normal hatred modifiers and then crit multi on precision. (Great but expensive)
-Void sphere if you want manual hinder access, freeing up more tattoo slots for chaos res. (Meh)
-Summon Holy relic if you wanted some extra life regen. (Meh.)
-Enduring Cry still (Maybe link with More duration instead for longer regen)
-Vaal Righteous Fire for spell damage (Meh).
-Vaal Haste (Decent since we lost flask cast speed)

Let me know if you find something you like even better.

I decided to just drop enduring cry and have been using shield charge+faster attacks since I was feeling pretty slow with no move speed boots. It's been really nice for mapping.
no no i literaly mean HIT chance, as the crit chance i have about the same and my multiplyer is slightly higher. but the way i understand it that a other poe player explained is that you calculate your dps also with HIT chance, and with the 3.24 hh build the 3.24 uber boss build AND with the latest 3.25 pob builds they all show 100 % hit chance. i fail to see where the hit chance/accuracy rating come sfrom so that the hit chance becomes 100 % -> mine being 47 % chance wich makes for alot of dps. Also i want to thank you for your time and explanations Naylis i apreciate it ! :D

@ FlareMP i used cast when damage taken and immortal call as with frost blink + explosion and movement speed flask i feel like there is enough movement but for me it feels like a little more survivability is in place.
Last edited by Merovingian1885 on Aug 15, 2024, 7:19:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info