Ben_ wins the gauntlet

Wpw, totally didnt expect him to win.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Nope. I don't have. It's not court, it's my personal opinion and I don't trust closed source code after what I've seen for these years. You have right not to agree with me.

In less than 50 hours (which is not a lot):

First lab (Normal Lab) and he got the gem he needs to play from the first attempt (transfigured VD with proper variant).
Defiance of Destiny in less than 40 hours on trashy maps and slow build (comparing to what ppl play on trade league)
Simplex Amulet by runing several not juiced Heists.
And so...

When Havoc cryed and raged right on the stream and got drop he asked I decided for myself this is a cheatfest and clownshow. It has nothing to the competition. Just one cheaters vs another. Darkee is good player but there is no reason to boost him (and the other streamers) with special RNG over that.

"
This may not be a court of law, but that doesn't mean your opinion may not be subject to scrutiny. When you make claims such as that the Gauntlet is rigged and the winner only won because he was assisted by GGG, you shouldn't be surprised to be questioned on what that opinion of yours is based on.

I think anyone following the conversation this far can make a good judgement on the validity of what you said, so I'll not further engage with you on this. :)

Did he just try to justify his answer cause he still thinks Darkee is cheating?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 10, 2024, 6:55:45 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Did he just try to justify his answer cause he still thinks Darkee is cheating?

Bro said "You cant question me, you have to indict me first!" LOL
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
He'll go back to his regular schedule now and play some other games too, so he can recoup a little. People can pull stunts like that for short periods of time and be just fine ^^
Of course, but binging isn’t normally televised; people with an audience have ethical responsibilities that go beyond their own body. Promotion of ‘crunch’ culture in any field is gross.

Anyway, I’m sure that’s enough from me on that.
good and got lucky with drops
rng is really wide with poe
people downplaying so hard ben becuz he got defiance of destiny but ben said the only content he couldnt do without defiance of destiny would be feared everything else he would have done anyway he is for a reason the best poe player by far and for a good reason if anyone ele got defiance of destiny it wouldnt matter they wouldnt clear gauntlet anyway becuz they arent god gamer like ben who has lightning fast reflex and reaction so stop downplaying ben by saying "nah he won only becuz got lucky"

Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 11, 2024, 4:49:03 AM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2058685491?t=04h23m38s

That guys mechanical skills are absurd... that precise movement and dodging all that shit that happens i couldn't handle 10% of that.

Holy shit indeed lol. Can't even fathom how it's possible to survive that, never mind kill 'em all. Amazing skills on display, and knowledge about all aspects of the fight. Congratulations, Ben!
hoho Ben_ won? I'm shocked.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I'm fascinated that guy downplayed Ben lol I'm amazed by it really.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I was impressed with Jungroan going in first, there really should be a bonus for first kills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info