🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|CI Trickster CI|150M Herald of Agony Minion|Arachnophobia Allstars

The combination

of a high ar/ev armour and the new ward-belt ynda`s stand carry in tanky 100% more ehp automatical recovered each 2 seconds for cheap 2 chaos + 4 orb of alchemy in lower levels before getting a skin of the lords.

I add the tanky cheap set-up in the levelling-section and levelling-pob soon.
I have problems with defiled cathedral boss. The bleed makes me killing myself in certain situations.
"
mk4y5en wrote:
I have problems with defiled cathedral boss. The bleed makes me killing myself in certain situations.

Yes, he is quite dangerous and designed as dps-check for almost all builds.
Ordinary best is to wait until you have high damage (10-15M) to kill him fast in full pleasures.
Before you need really good movement and kiting.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2024, 7:45:14 AM
Hello and great guide, as usual. I have just a couple of questions... How can i farm Tatoos in 3.25? For now i'm using the Instinct circle to cap spell suppression and i'd like to regret those points for another Pure agony cluster, but i's need either a mage hunter skin of the lords or some tatoos for spell suppression.

Also, for now i'm using the Vixen gloves with temp chain on hit and a despair on cws, how much more damage would do the crawler with a full white triad grip? is it worth the 10 divine price point?
Last edited by Evander1992 on Aug 5, 2024, 7:30:57 AM
"
Evander1992 wrote:
Hello and great guide, as usual. I have just a couple of questions... How can i farm Tatoos in 3.25? For now i'm using the Instinct circle to cap spell suppression and i'd like to regret those points for another Pure agony cluster, but i's need either a mage hunter skin of the lords or some tatoos for spell suppression.

Also, for now i'm using the Vixen gloves with temp chain on hit and a despair on cws, how much more damage would do the crawler with a full white triad grip? is it worth the 10 divine price point?

Hello again Evander! Arachnophilia!

Tattoos are farmed with shippings in the Karui regions this league. Ahoi! ⚓⚡🌊
Let`s sail to Ngakanu!

I switch always to the triad grips as very last gearpiece because they do not offer any defensive stats.
Good vixens with 2 curses on hits are only 10% less valuable in maps and can trigger enfeeble as third curse for much tankyness in example and have much qol with curses on hit. Only gainst ubers use curses / despair with arcanist brand prepared instead.

In the moment vixens including 2 curses on hit are very rare in the market. So get a bit poisonchances on other spots and you do not need whispers of doom for 4 free passives.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2024, 3:42:42 AM
hello.

How do you sustain mana late game? Tried to find it through the guide, but didn`t succeed.

I mean, i am starting to go to high budget items with this build, but can`t really drop my enduring mana flask i crafted in acts. :)

"
JizaBol wrote:
hello.

How do you sustain mana late game? Tried to find it through the guide, but didn`t succeed.

I mean, i am starting to go to high budget items with this build, but can`t really drop my enduring mana flask i crafted in acts. :)

I'm upping the budget in my build also, the way i tried to sustain mana was:

1) - total mana cost of skill implicit on a circle of nostalgia ( I went with -3 and now my cyclone costs 0, so I pay just the triggered spells cost, but +2 is also a lot less to sustain)
2) Kept the first passive in the Clever Thief circle until i got the ring, for the +2 mana on hit
3) you could go with a level 1 clarity if you got the slots, with some aura effect it should double your mana regen, but needs to reconsider some links to accomodate it

other than that, i think you could search for some mana regen on clusters, but i had no luck. of the 3 points, going for 1 has been the most effective for me, but the ring alone costed a div (yeah, for me is still a lot xD)
Mana reg of mystic bulwark (tree) and self-control (cluster) is ordinary enough and damage recouped as mana on an abyss jewel for low-level cws / cwdt-skilld.

In the spoiler "balancing and managing", there in "manamaster" are additional tipps.

When tornados and ball lightnings procced, it's okay when you are are short time on low mana.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2024, 5:28:20 PM
First, I have to say that I really love the build and am enjoying it very much.

But as written in the guide, I can say that it is not an easy league-start build.
I started this build as a Trickster and encountered some problems:

1) You will always want Cyclone CwC for mapping, but it drains a lot of mana and is still a main struggle for me even with Mageblood.
(Before getting a Mageblood, an Enthroned Belt with Ghastly Jewels having mana regen and minion hit poison chance was the best option. Get as much mana regen as you can. It feels much better.)

2) While leveling, you need medium clusters for damage, but you have to drop passives for cluster jewels that are mostly for mana reservation efficiency or defense layers.
Even with 40 Virulence, you will struggle with some yellow tier map bosses.

3) Mid-game gear is mostly uniques that have no resistances. You have to get resistances from cluster jewels, Ghastly Jewels, or good Circle of Ambition rings with good modifiers.
(There are not many items in the market for now.)

But if you get past leveling and acquire some gear (Skin of lords, Enthroned Belt, Aegis, unique rings, well-rolled Ghastly Jewels, Watcher's Eye), it feels great both in tankiness and damage.
Because of the tankiness, I farmed mostly from Ultimatum, but I can confirm that the build is capable of most farming strategies like 15-wave Simulacrum or bossing.
The guide is very long, and there were some things I missed while getting gear, as English is not my main language.
But answers to most problems are in the guide, so you might take some time to read the entire guide. (It's long, so I might have missed something too.)

For someone thinking about starting this build, I would not recommend it as a league-starter. But if you have some budget or are making it as a second character, and if playstyle matches, I would very recommend it.

and lastly, I really appreciate the guide and am having great fun with this build.
Hey i want to try this beast, what setup from pob can you recommend my current budget is ca.50 divs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info