[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

You sir, are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to put out a guide. I'm about to reroll to your build :) seems solid AF.
Heya!
Thinking about doing this build for fun and have both mageblood and HH. Would you say any of these two would work with this?
how you get that shock avoidance on the jewel?
wanted to say thank you the guide
first time ive ever reached lvl 100, or even had a mageblood
2 weeks into the league as well
"
puaf wrote:
how you get that shock avoidance on the jewel?

Shock avoidance abyss jewel in DE and Searing implicit on boots is the easiest way, can also be crafted on boots/helmet with Torment essence.
"
Xeklen wrote:
"
kennedya wrote:
"
Xeklen wrote:

does this mean you cant kill bosses on this build? i want to invest around 150div and im just scared because it sounds bossing is really awfull? I mean - can i just go into a t17 and flicker till the boss is dead? or will i have a bad time at that investment?
What about bosses like conquerer, shaper/elder bosses and so? i though with that investment they will likely just die in few seconds to be honest

I've facetanked The Feared with +300% HP without dying a single time to help some friends, i facetank T17 bosses with ease too. But the mechanics of some boss fights, like Maven, inherently sucks for any flicker build, and there's nothing we can do about it except git gud.

Thank you, thats what i wanted to hear :-D How much did you spent into your build? i think alot coz i see awakened multistrike?
I see that your character looks pretty pretty good geared, would you consider mageblood an upgrade?

I've spent like 130 div, but I bought a lot of things in the first days of the league. I got an insane Lethal Pride for 1 div, Awakened Multistrike for 65 div, crafted like 4 pieces of my gear, and the list goes on. I'm not really sure how much everything is worth now. Honestly, I don't see much value in Mageblood for this build. We can get tankier with Mageblood, but it's a DPS loss overall compared to Darkness Enthroned (or my double-implicit belt), we lost the attack speed on flasks. Plus, the Tincture and the two unique flasks we use are really powerful.
Hey quick question can u make me a favour and build me a frost version of it if is possible ? that would make me very happy :D

Greetings Herokaine :D
pretty happy where i am at with the build. Need to work on getting awakened multi and sorting out my flasks.
"
kennedya wrote:
"
Xeklen wrote:

Thank you, thats what i wanted to hear :-D How much did you spent into your build? i think alot coz i see awakened multistrike?
I see that your character looks pretty pretty good geared, would you consider mageblood an upgrade?

I've spent like 130 div, but I bought a lot of things in the first days of the league. I got an insane Lethal Pride for 1 div, Awakened Multistrike for 65 div, crafted like 4 pieces of my gear, and the list goes on. I'm not really sure how much everything is worth now. Honestly, I don't see much value in Mageblood for this build. We can get tankier with Mageblood, but it's a DPS loss overall compared to Darkness Enthroned (or my double-implicit belt), we lost the attack speed on flasks. Plus, the Tincture and the two unique flasks we use are really powerful.

Do we even need to get tankier? I thought the "normal" version is already face tanking t17 maps. So I could sell my mageblood and just pump that into the character and get better results?
"
Xeklen wrote:

Do we even need to get tankier? I thought the "normal" version is already face tanking t17 maps. So I could sell my mageblood and just pump that into the character and get better results?

Nah, the normal version already facetanks everything. The Mageblood version is just like, 'how much EHP can we get?' kind of thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info