[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

Amazing build, thanks Tarekis !

Decided to give it a go after my league starter, and it blasts through everything.

Kinda wondering if i should use my currency to upgrade helmet/body or invest into the MB setup, as i got some lucky drops that push my currencies right next to MB pricing.

Any insight ?
"
puaf wrote:
hi

you dont play with the watcher`s eye?

and cant find that shock avoidance in the defense tab :(

I slotted my Watcher's Eye just today, I ran instant leech over penetration.

You should, if you have actual shock avoidance. Only Chance to avoid Shock is shock avoidance, reduced duration, reduced effect is not! This is what it looks like:

"
valarhexile wrote:

Decided to give it a go after my league starter, and it blasts through everything.

Kinda wondering if i should use my currency to upgrade helmet/body or invest into the MB setup, as i got some lucky drops that push my currencies right next to MB pricing.

Any insight ?

The MB setup just makes you gigatanky, at the cost of DPS, probably can facetank any T17s with it, not sure if you want that.
My guess is upgrading your gear and being done with it is the way for most people.
Rare chests are way better this league because of the new bases, I suggest you craft some, dense spamming a chest can net you a pretty sick item. I bought a base for 7d at 26% and spammed dense for a few more divs, 4d in sacred and ended up with ~3500EVA ~750ES. Big upgrade.

But it's mostly a theorycraft I will be doing later in league when I get the currency. The chest is extremely expensive! Costs at least another MB, possibly impossible to get since I bought most bases on market, if I craft it I'll do a free mirror service, but I suspect no-one to be this insane and mirror it.
https://pobb.in/uJemJpkFNyMj - finally sorted out my str and resistances and hit super lucky exalt on my helmet for t1 int.

Im pretty happy with the build right now, one can even say it's a well rounded beast.
t17? no problemo
8mod t16? Any mod you throw at it except for steal charges (i just swap to wildstike + return proj, but i guess fbocat can work just as well) no problem
I dont really do bosses, but im sure i can do most of them on 6 portals.

i kinda wonder if i can do valdo maps or i need to shuffle around gear and stuff and transition to blade trap es trickster.

"
Tarekis wrote:
"
puaf wrote:
hi

you dont play with the watcher`s eye?

and cant find that shock avoidance in the defense tab :(

I slotted my Watcher's Eye just today, I ran instant leech over penetration.

You should, if you have actual shock avoidance. Only Chance to avoid Shock is shock avoidance, reduced duration, reduced effect is not! This is what it looks like:

"
valarhexile wrote:

Any insight ?

The MB setup just makes you gigatanky, at the cost of DPS, probably can facetank any T17s with it, not sure if you want that.
My guess is upgrading your gear and being done with it is the way for most people.
Rare chests are way better this league because of the new bases, I suggest you craft some, dense spamming a chest can net you a pretty sick item. I bought a base for 7d at 26% and spammed dense for a few more divs, 4d in sacred and ended up with ~3500EVA ~750ES. Big upgrade.

But it's mostly a theorycraft I will be doing later in league when I get the currency. The chest is extremely expensive! Costs at least another MB, possibly impossible to get since I bought most bases on market, if I craft it I'll do a free mirror service, but I suspect no-one to be this insane and mirror it.

you again changed the skill tree, probably because you keep changing items, you dont play with stomshroud anymore, cause I cant see it.
"
puaf wrote:
you again changed the skill tree, probably because you keep changing items, you dont play with stomshroud anymore, cause I cant see it.

Follow the build guide, not my character.

Also, you just don't have any items that give shock avoidance. Stormshroud doesn't give shock avoidance, it makes other elemental ailments the same value as shock avoidance. You need to get it on abyss jewels or from essence craft. I describe this in my build guide. Follow it so it can work.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 9, 2024, 6:41:54 AM
Hello Tarekis!

That 10% of leech is instant node seems pretty insane. Is there anything you'd give up early on in the tree to grab that mastery?
"
Clow wrote:
Hello Tarekis!

That 10% of leech is instant node seems pretty insane. Is there anything you'd give up early on in the tree to grab that mastery?

Third aura actually. Needs the most points, and Wrath is good, but it's "only" DPS.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Clow wrote:
Hello Tarekis!

Third aura actually. Needs the most points, and Wrath is good, but it's "only" DPS.

This would be the Revelry/Mana Mastery down underneath duelist on the midgame tree right?
Last edited by Clow on Aug 9, 2024, 1:38:05 PM
"
Clow wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Clow wrote:
Hello Tarekis!

This would be the Revelry/Mana Mastery down underneath duelist on the midgame tree right?

If you need it yep, more thinking about Charisma, takes a lot of additional pathing. Removed that entirely from my high-tier build where I' minmaxing.
Hey!

Just a quick question - how does this build handle ultimatum and expedition? can i just close my eyes and stay alive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info