[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
kennedya wrote:
"
Xeklen wrote:

Do we even need to get tankier? I thought the "normal" version is already face tanking t17 maps. So I could sell my mageblood and just pump that into the character and get better results?

Nah, the normal version already facetanks everything. The Mageblood version is just like, 'how much EHP can we get?' kind of thing.

Totally. This is not a build you want to do as a bread-and-butter player. It's maybe even a bit impractical. You probably can't even craft the chest, I'll make it my mirror-tier project.

It's my next project, and I'll do some very expensive crafting to really stretch the build's max hits. Looking forward to tanking memory games.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 11, 2024, 10:40:06 AM
Worth trying to fit in a HH or would it just be smarter to stick to DE?
"
Zmokkyyy wrote:
Worth trying to fit in a HH or would it just be smarter to stick to DE?

DE 100%
HH is a meme. If you wanna meme HH, but DE is consitent
Alright. I'll get to lvl 96 or 97, then sell my mageblood and get the build going. Have around 300div to spent, I snacked for 2 div the lethal pride with 3x DD, lmao! It was for like ,50-80div normally.

With 300div, what should I prioritize getting? Like awakened Multistrike and then look out what I can get for the rest?
And with this budget I should be easily be doing t17 I hope

Edit: I see people having +cold dmg to attacks and some +lightning dmg to attacks on the ring. whats the deal here :)?

And i guess to get the required the attributes is a real hustle?
Last edited by Xeklen on Aug 12, 2024, 3:22:48 AM
"
Xeklen wrote:
Alright. I'll get to lvl 96 or 97, then sell my mageblood and get the build going. Have around 300div to spent, I snacked for 2 div the lethal pride with 3x DD, lmao! It was for like ,50-80div normally.

With 300div, what should I prioritize getting? Like awakened Multistrike and then look out what I can get for the rest?
And with this budget I should be easily be doing t17 I hope

Edit: I see people having +cold dmg to attacks and some +lightning dmg to attacks on the ring. whats the deal here :)?

And i see people having +int on the chest. would +dex be "better" instead of int?`cozu i dont see us having problems getting int. i see more problems getting enough dex for the chest

I think the idea of putting the stats on the chest is that it let's you tattoo away 3 nodes.

It's pretty easy to get all the stats needed, maybe strength if you don't get a roll of it on a piece of gear, but I ended up tattooing excess stats away for ES/Evasion. The highest int req is the helm.
Last edited by obake1 on Aug 12, 2024, 3:28:54 AM
I was following the guide, but it feels like even with gear pretty similar to the midgame setup, the damage feels lackluster? I am more than likely probably doing something wrong. The only difference seems to be HH instead of DE and ~1600 ES. Would love some help understanding PoB config, or if DE makes that much of a difference. Well composed guide btw.

My PoB: https://pobb.in/RBWZSkFZKFAE
Anyone got any recommendations on what i should just setup the build earlier today and while I feel tanky my dps feels awful tho I guess im doing t17s but even still its quite terrible final boss depending on map mods i cant even do or it takes like a bit over 2 minutes or so.

https://pobb.in/gfYjfVeBuqSF

hey, quick question - is my only shock/burning/freeze migitation coming from stormsroud+abyss jewel? im somehow getting frozen or insta zaped quite often and am wondering what im missing. thanks
"
GavHD wrote:
Anyone got any recommendations on what i should just setup the build earlier today and while I feel tanky my dps feels awful tho I guess im doing t17s but even still its quite terrible final boss depending on map mods i cant even do or it takes like a bit over 2 minutes or so.

https://pobb.in/gfYjfVeBuqSF

You need to work on your large cluster and the lethal pride, getting those sorted will be a huge upgrade.

where i am at with this https://pobb.in/eyka0xxF4p6u
Got my awakened multi today, I should've bought it sooner, it's such a big QoL increase when dealing with juiced up expedition mobs that just won't die. Now I can hold my flicker instead of awkwardly stopping to refresh my charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info