[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

Hi all,

I decided to make the switch to this build after playing with LS slayer originally. I am attempting to put together the high end build, but am missing a lot of damage. (wanting to do juiced T17s, and can do them, but my POB is way off from the OPs) Can anyone make some suggestions on the best investments to make for both offense/defense to get me closer to the POB? I know I need an awakened multi and planning on that being the next big one, but I also know there must be smaller things that I need to clean up as well. Thanks for any help!

https://pobb.in/QP1BqYuSJwO5
"
Kubbychan wrote:
Got my awakened multi today, I should've bought it sooner, it's such a big QoL increase when dealing with juiced up expedition mobs that just won't die. Now I can hold my flicker instead of awkwardly stopping to refresh my charges.

would you recommend buying it, i have 150d rn. but not sure if its worth it
"
Codeine wrote:

would you recommend buying it, i have 150d rn. but not sure if its worth it

Yes. The price is only going up, you can buy it now and sell it later if you feel like its not worth the price.
Great guide , thanks!

One question: im not sure if i should go full evasion + ghost shrouds or aegis with iron reflexes like you did.

What are the main differences in term of being able to facetank high endgame stuff (T17) and sustain facetanking?
hi

did you guys killed maven with this build? what other choices are apart double strike for bosses? shall I use haste when doing boss instead of grace?
Hi, thanks for the guide, having a blast cutting through t17s.
I am looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next, have like 60div, thinking about 2nd cluster + bottled faith for a start, then probably self craft one of the gear pieces (not sure if I can keep up with awakened multistrike price to grab it soon)
https://pobb.in/48FaIMQrgo8j
How are people getting CWDT to work? doesn't seem to work with sigil?
"
Codeine wrote:
How are people getting CWDT to work? doesn't seem to work with sigil?
I can only advise you to check your gem level, if it is too high, maybe there is not enough mana for the casting skill.
"
Domen122 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, having a blast cutting through t17s.
I am looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next, have like 60div, thinking about 2nd cluster + bottled faith for a start, then probably self craft one of the gear pieces (not sure if I can keep up with awakened multistrike price to grab it soon)
https://pobb.in/48FaIMQrgo8j

Awakened Multistrike is always the answer, should be your next goal. It will keep getting more expensive, and the sooner you get it the better. You can always sell it later for more if you swap builds or whatnot.
The build looks pretty fun, but I have one question. What does +2 frenzy ascendancy mean in the notes for switching over? I've never made it super far in any league (no mapping), so I'm still pretty fresh when it comes to later game mechanics. I understand the interaction of frenzy charges and flicker strike, but unsure about the +2 ascendancy part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info