[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

Last edited by obake1 on Aug 9, 2024, 5:10:26 PM
"
lolshie wrote:
https://pobb.in/uJemJpkFNyMj - finally sorted out my str and resistances and hit super lucky exalt on my helmet for t1 int.

Im pretty happy with the build right now, one can even say it's a well rounded beast.
t17? no problemo
8mod t16? Any mod you throw at it except for steal charges (i just swap to wildstike + return proj, but i guess fbocat can work just as well) no problem
I dont really do bosses, but im sure i can do most of them on 6 portals.

i kinda wonder if i can do valdo maps or i need to shuffle around gear and stuff and transition to blade trap es trickster.

Curious, do you switch to FB or Wild Strike to kill map bosses or for certain map mods?

Right now I just switch to Dual Strike on bosses and it works pretty well, but wondering what your reasoning is for choosing Wild Strike/FB is or just pure preference?
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey!

Just a quick question - how does this build handle ultimatum and expedition? can i just close my eyes and stay alive?

Yeah, Ultimatums you have to either get One Step Ahead for immunity to action speed reduction, or skip slows like the cloud debuff because you won't be able to attack anymore.
"
obake1 wrote:
"
lolshie wrote:
https://pobb.in/uJemJpkFNyMj - finally sorted out my str and resistances and hit super lucky exalt on my helmet for t1 int.

Im pretty happy with the build right now, one can even say it's a well rounded beast.
t17? no problemo
8mod t16? Any mod you throw at it except for steal charges (i just swap to wildstike + return proj, but i guess fbocat can work just as well) no problem

i kinda wonder if i can do valdo maps or i need to shuffle around gear and stuff and transition to blade trap es trickster.

Curious, do you switch to FB or Wild Strike to kill map bosses or for certain map mods?

Right now I just switch to Dual Strike on bosses and it works pretty well, but wondering what your reasoning is for choosing Wild Strike/FB is or just pure preference?

does this mean you cant kill bosses on this build? i want to invest around 150div and im just scared because it sounds bossing is really awfull? I mean - can i just go into a t17 and flicker till the boss is dead? or will i have a bad time at that investment?
What about bosses like conquerer, shaper/elder bosses and so? i though with that investment they will likely just die in few seconds to be honest
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
puaf wrote:
you again changed the skill tree, probably because you keep changing items, you dont play with stomshroud anymore, cause I cant see it.

Follow the build guide, not my character.

Also, you just don't have any items that give shock avoidance. Stormshroud doesn't give shock avoidance, it makes other elemental ailments the same value as shock avoidance. You need to get it on abyss jewels or from essence craft. I describe this in my build guide. Follow it so it can work.

ok thx, now I understand.
"
Xeklen wrote:

does this mean you cant kill bosses on this build? i want to invest around 150div and im just scared because it sounds bossing is really awfull? I mean - can i just go into a t17 and flicker till the boss is dead? or will i have a bad time at that investment?
What about bosses like conquerer, shaper/elder bosses and so? i though with that investment they will likely just die in few seconds to be honest

I've facetanked The Feared with +300% HP without dying a single time to help some friends, i facetank T17 bosses with ease too. But the mechanics of some boss fights, like Maven, inherently sucks for any flicker build, and there's nothing we can do about it except git gud.
Last edited by kennedya on Aug 9, 2024, 9:34:55 PM
Hey, what other skills would you use? i have most everything in the mid budget settup minus resolute tech on wep that im saving for rn.

i tried out smite and Lightning strike would just love some input and what gems you'd use skill wise/support wise.

also i'd love to get some help with my damage, its not awful for t16 but low damage
ik im missing EE with RT but until i can afford it i figure its fine.

https://pobb.in/zBESxjylkf9X

im still fixing my flasks smite is my preferred skill but idm others just not flicker i got pretty motion sick trying it when building this
Last edited by Phoenix_Ace on Aug 9, 2024, 10:16:28 PM
"
kennedya wrote:
"
Xeklen wrote:

I've facetanked The Feared with +300% HP without dying a single time to help some friends, i facetank T17 bosses with ease too. But the mechanics of some boss fights, like Maven, inherently sucks for any flicker build, and there's nothing we can do about it except git gud.

Thank you, thats what i wanted to hear :-D How much did you spent into your build? i think alot coz i see awakened multistrike?
I see that your character looks pretty pretty good geared, would you consider mageblood an upgrade?
"
Xeklen wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
"
lolshie wrote:

t17? no problemo

It's not that I can't kill bosses on the build, stuff like conquerors/guardians/etc and stuff is more or less fine and I can definitely face tank some things. Granted all I've spent is maybe ~15 divines in total on the build and I haven't died a single time single I got ailment immunity. With 150 divine, I feel you should be able to just destroy everything.

I don't really like bossing in general, so bossing isn't really a concern for me with this build. I would probably make another build oriented towards bossing if I were to farm actual bosses. Right now I just swap to Double Strike because sometimes frenzy charges run out or it ramps pretty slow and I'm too lazy to hit Frenzy a lot of the times to get charges. If you can instantly kill/phase bosses with flicker it's probably fine, but if the boss drops degen on top of itself or shotgun an aura of projectiles, it's really bad and you might die.
Last edited by obake1 on Aug 10, 2024, 2:39:38 AM
If you have doubts about bosses, just check my T17 video killing the T17 boss, non-ubers aren't any harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info