[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
ejpham1999 wrote:
Hi, I've been following the build and have gotten to a pretty decent midgame spot. I wanted to ask why you don't consider base jewels instead of abyss jewels to be placed on the tree with mods like %es, %lightning dmg, %dmg, %attack dmg with swords, int, etc? These seem to scale well for the price compared to flat es + 2l lightning dmg abyss jewels as they are very expensive.

They are absolutely valid, but only for intermediary use, as at the higher end you will have full unqiue jewels on your tree and you can only use abyss jewels on your gear. Also shock avoidance is easy to fix with abyssals.

"
Aterochka wrote:
Did some1 try Fubgun unique farming with overtuned bosses and exiles in t17? I'm randomly die and cannot clear full map with flicker =( Cannot understand is this build limit or just need to get better gear. Im pob seems like i'm somewhere near endgame gear.

Yeah, fubgun's unique farm is the hardest content in game, I can easily facetank ghosted feared valods maps, but those maps are still difficult.
You will need the uber tank config to get close to tanking some of the attacks.

"
matrim423 wrote:
I see that you went with opportunistic, how is it playing without the base action thing?

Can check my pob https://pobb.in/jE1vMlBG2Bq6, but I'm unsure if i should switch it, feels rly good to not be slowed by things etc.

Also any other improvements? im not minmaxed (some half assed bases and rings) but otherwise i feel im getting up there

10/10 build

You could check out my stream to see how opportunistic plays, I personally don't like One step Ahead because it's terrible damage, and I don't mind the occasional slow. I slot it in whenever I actually need it, e.g. petrify on hit valdos maps or stuff like that, that will just disable your character.
This is my first time playing Flicker again after having done it back in Legion and it's such a nice build to play with. Switched from my ice nova hiero because I was getting sick of not seeing what was happening on screen and didn't like how squishy it felt.

I barely know what I'm doing but thanks to your videos I was able to craft the chest and helmet super easily!

It's the first time that I'm actually doing T16 maps and it even feels nice in T17 right now except for bosses.

I am not quite sure what to do against bosses at the moment but I think I need to figure out how to get more damage.

I was super lucky the other day with getting 5 hinokara's locks with the 5x currency card and upgraded the build a bit more.

I've never been higher than 93 in any league and now I'm already 95!

This build just makes me smile whenever I'm flickering around.

Thank you so much!
Last edited by evilswordfish on Sep 9, 2024, 10:19:04 AM
Hi all, here is my build at the moment. please tell me what to buy or craft for progression. https://pobb.in/oWQ-bzLl_UgM
Hi, Tarekis. Any ideas on what to do next with this build?
https://pobb.in/Z2K7xFDzNOds
Get more levels and have quality modifiers on rings/amulet and try to aim for an RT weapon?
Hi, first of all thanks for the build.

How do you fix the mana issue when your CWDT proc ?

I get kill pretty often after beeing stuc manaless in a big pack because my CDWT proc :/
"
oymar wrote:

I get kill pretty often after beeing stuc manaless in a big pack because my CDWT proc :/

There are no mana issues with the build if you use your items corectly. your Shav ring should be in the other slot, right now it doesn't do anything for you, other than preventing you from regenerating mana.
"
anone wrote:
"
oymar wrote:

There are no mana issues with the build if you use your items corectly. your Shav ring should be in the other slot, right now it doesn't do anything for you, other than preventing you from regenerating mana.

Thanks.

I was very stupid to miss such an obvious mistake of mine ...

Have a great evening :)
I'm having issues killing bosses. I'll sit there and attack the boss, but it'll take a full 5 minutes before I actually kill them. Granted, MOST of the time I don't die because of the 11k ES, but damn..

This is my PoB.. Let me know what I can change please.

Thanks,

Numanchi
https://pobb.in/7x13UzCIHg8u
"
Numanchi12 wrote:
I'm having issues killing bosses. I'll sit there and attack the boss, but it'll take a full 5 minutes before I actually kill them. Granted, MOST of the time I don't die because of the 11k ES, but damn..

This is my PoB.. Let me know what I can change please.

Thanks,

Numanchi
https://pobb.in/7x13UzCIHg8u

you don't have the inverted resistance mastery, this is a huge dmg boost. I'd respec some points from the defensive masteries on the left and put 4 points into the elemental wheel (Primeval force and the mastery)
Last edited by anone on Sep 13, 2024, 10:47:44 AM
hey how does this compare with the popular lightning strike trickster as far as general mapping and single target? im leveling a trickster now and not sure what to play. the build looks similar, the main thing i noticed is that the other build gets like 14k ES
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 14, 2024, 6:03:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info