[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

https://pobb.in/x6QAO6G_y2o4 - got something like this going rn
got most of everything covered - ailment immunity, bleed immunity, corrupted blood immunity and decent dmg.

Here's what i have as my upgrades:
first:
i probably need to grab a better body armor, with higher ES values and try to craft a better helmet, although that craft is absolutely annoying:(

and look for a better ring, preferably with +all attributes OR +str so i can drop beef from my tree (i can already drop by crafting +str on my ring, but since i run exarch altars i sometimes enjoy having additional fire res)

then:
then work on gems grab 21/20 all supports and 21/20 flicker + 5/20 awakened ele dmg?

then:
better jewels? New watcher's eye and 100% darkness enthroned?

not sure what's next

im also not running berserk, and have..3 free sockets that i want to fill with something, but cant think of anything usefull lol. Portal is alright, but imo it's better to use portal in weaponswap with a trigger weapon (it's just faster)

Last edited by lolshie on Aug 6, 2024, 7:08:39 PM
Thanks so much for the build, but I have to ask why is sigil of power only at level 4?
Nice guide!
Last edited by BozidaR on Aug 6, 2024, 11:58:21 PM
"
lolshie wrote:
got most of everything covered - ailment immunity, bleed immunity, corrupted blood immunity and decent dmg.

first:
i probably need to grab a better body armor, with higher ES values and try to craft a better helmet, although that craft is absolutely annoying:(

and look for a better ring, preferably with +all attributes OR +str so i can drop beef from my tree (i can already drop by crafting +str on my ring, but since i run exarch altars i sometimes enjoy having additional fire res)

then:
then work on gems grab 21/20 all supports and 21/20 flicker + 5/20 awakened ele dmg?

then:

not sure what's next

im also not running berserk, and have..3 free sockets that i want to fill with something, but cant think of anything usefull lol. Portal is alright, but imo it's better to use portal in weaponswap with a trigger weapon (it's just faster)

Yeah the body armour is probably the biggest upgrade rn. Settled for a ~720 ES one myself, that's a big upgrade.

Gems are a huge upgrade, level 5/6 woke ele allows you to run ele reflect maps too, allows me to run more 8mods e.g.

By far the biggest upgrade is woke multistrike, but it's very expensive.

Swap your mana flask for a Sulphur.

If you're running the magic tincture variant get higher penetration so it's worth it. They go up to 30%, not sure if PoB displays it wrong, if it does ignore that.

BTW: chance to block attacks is stronger on your Aegis than chance to block spell damage, twice as much actually.

"
delirath wrote:
Thanks so much for the build, but I have to ask why is sigil of power only at level 4?

Because leveling it higher would increase the mana needed to cast it over the unreserved mana we usually have. Also, if you level it higher it's unrealistic to achieve 4 stages (which provides the reduced damage dealt by enemies) because you need to spend way more mana.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 7, 2024, 4:31:27 AM
"
lolshie wrote:

CWDT + Void Sphere + Culling. Corpse removal to help deal with the absurd detonate dead in t17s and culling to help with single target.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
lolshie wrote:

first:

then:

then:

not sure what's next

Yeah the body armour is probably the biggest upgrade rn. Settled for a ~720 ES one myself, that's a big upgrade.

Gems are a huge upgrade, level 5/6 woke ele allows you to run ele reflect maps too, allows me to run more 8mods e.g.

By far the biggest upgrade is woke multistrike, but it's very expensive.

Swap your mana flask for a Sulphur.

If you're running the magic tincture variant get higher penetration so it's worth it. They go up to 30%, not sure if PoB displays it wrong, if it does ignore that.

BTW: chance to block attacks is stronger on your Aegis than chance to block spell damage, twice as much actually.

hm!

im not looking at aw. multi right now, i just dont want to know the price of it lol!

Will try to buy some nice body armor with 680+ es today i guess.

Im using mana flask for t16 8mod farms where you can get no-leech and no regen which is annoying, so i was a bit bored when i needed to swap out my flask every couple of maps so i settled kekw.

Other than that i guess only mod we cannot comfortably run is monsters steal charges, it's still doable, just incredible annoying.

Interesting note about block attack dmg, i'll need to swap then!

"
Kubbychan wrote:

CWDT + Void Sphere + Culling. Corpse removal to help deal with the absurd detonate dead in t17s and culling to help with single target.

interesting, i'll try it out right now.
Not rending, normal VS?
"
Cyrella wrote:
"
Codeine wrote:
This is where i am at with the build atm, not sure why it shows 1.4 mil dps? that can't be right...

https://pobb.in/e_ZyM-lQyMKU

Managed to get lethal pride 12099 for 2 div, 15% double damage nodes, had to take a slight detour for the 3rd node

I dropped the rage, didnt feel like it was very useful. Hadn;t used berserking once.

your pob aside running rage is 30% more damage even if you dont use berserk, i wouldnt drop it

Rebought a better lethal pride which freed up some points now i have + 2 rage on hit so its alot better
"
lolshie wrote:

"
Kubbychan wrote:

interesting, i'll try it out right now.
Not rending, normal VS?

Normal has 10s internal cooldown, rending will give you better uptime.
What do you think about spell suppress cap? I tried and it took me at least 7 point and spell suppress needed on armour and gloves/boots. Meaning lose about 15-20% es but higher armour from evasion.
It tanky tho but was it worth the trade as lower es = lower dps. And this build kinda like dps cap at some point.
Last edited by talkthattalk on Aug 7, 2024, 7:18:17 AM
Any tips on maven? i just get snapped on the brain phase, is there an easy gem swap to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info