3.22.2 Patch Notes

I also have way longer load times.
Loading times are much longer now. Which would be okay if at least the assets were finally pre-loading properly.
But they aren't, I just ran the Arena map and once I entered the first room there were NO models or textures of the floor and the fences, or half the enemies. I kept bumping into invisible things and could only swing blindly in order to kill enemies most of which I couldn't see. Took sweet 15 seconds before things started to show up.
From the shader graph it doesn't look like it's re-compiling anything new now, the only somwhat possible explanation.
Yeah, load time are absurdly long again.
I got a notable improvement of performance in maps.
CPU is still running like crazy, though.
Ok so CPU running to the max like before,nothing changed there,the loading times are twice as long now,i mean i can hear the music of the zone or map i enter in like 3 seconds,but then it continues like that for another 30 seconds, before i can actually play and loading is finished,its nuts
GGG CAN YOU PLEASE hire someone who knows what it means to push a patch into a PRODUCTION ENVIORNMENT!!

I paid $500 in the good faith I would have a cool and unique hideout, not knowing within 3 months that HO would be UTTERLY USELESS!

5 minutes to load into MY OWN Hideout is ridiculous, and frankly this is getting borderline false advertising / Bait and switch tactics. Having to use a different hideout so I can actually trade and have people load into my hideout is infuriating, AFTER SPENDING $500!!

So many players are praising GG how the game is in the best state it's ever been, yeah sure, the CONTENT IS, but the game itself is in the most unplayable mess it's ever been.

This entire league, and since your "Performance ROLLBACK" update has caused assets fail to load in maps, enemies, map tiles, masters, you name it, they are all invisible for MINUTES after loading a map, and after waiting at the start to even hope they will load. Then you start moving after waiting a minute or two, and things still do not appear!

Oh and hey HOW MUCH FUN TO LOSE 10% XP AT LVL 99 TO A PACK OF MOBS THAT DROPPED EXPLOSION RINGS ON DEATH THAT NEVER RENDERED UNTIL THEY EXPLODED.

Am I pissed? You're god damn right I am. I just loaded in after this patch to find my HO takes 3x longer now to load, open my first map, and it's also 3x worse, and I'm getting less than 10FPS.

On a high end system I should have to turn every god damn graphical setting down, and still see this kind of performance. NO, clearing cache doesn't do a damn thing either.

GGG, Get a PTR, YOU ARE WELL OVER DUE, and PROVEN YOU NEED IT!

I'm lagging so bad now lmao
and back to 60+ second load screens, while being attacked and all sounds are playing but still in load screen.

why is it every single "performance" patch degrades the game's performance instead of improving it?
nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
And somehow my map stash tab is just completely broken - can see maps when I put them in (and all the same maps of that tier) but cannot see the various different tiers, or maps within a specific tier or anything.

Not sure how this gets broken given what's in the patch notes!

le sigh

edit: Seems intermittent, like when the stashes would disappear and then come back a couple of weeks ago
Last edited by 5K0RP10 on Oct 24, 2023, 9:22:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info