3.22.2 Patch Notes

Does the last note about an instance crash mean that I won't have to keep seeing this error?

"[D3D12] swap_chain->Present() failed". I play, freeze and get prompted with a "this program has stopped responding" message?

I just want to play your game, GGG. What is this radio silence and why is it continued? Why not roll back the patch which got hundreds of people unable to play your game?
Why are load times like 10 times longer now, after downloading the patch... It was already like a second or 2 longer this league.. but its insane now!
"
OneLameDad wrote:
Can you fix that bug where melee is trash?

100%
The game before the patch started working better once i spent some of my cash on microtransactions,thats weird lol,instead of going down to like 1 fps in some cases,i went to a decent 20ish fps,in fights,which was more than okay for me :P i just wanna see what the heck is killing me on my screen and not freeze for a few seconds man...The game worked so much better few months ago,and you cant tell me its me,its you :/
CPU is stil maxxing out. why? why do you not want to fix this? i dont understand
best thing about tota is when you don't have to play the league mechanic anymore
Blood and Glory!
"
Aethril wrote:
Why are load times like 10 times longer now, after downloading the patch... It was already like a second or 2 longer this league.. but its insane now!

redo shaders google it , there is a reddit guide xD
Blood and Glory!
performance wise post patch
Cons:
- Abysmall loading times once again
- Multithreading/C-states issues on old CPUs are still here (still floating between 5 and 40 ms standing still in ho, with c-states on and stanble 5-6 ms with C-states off)

Pros:
Game feels smoother overall, for w/e reason
Just logged back in and my loading screens are 3 times as long as before the patch, yay.
The answer to myself is no the "[D3D12] swap_chain->Present() failed" error is very much alive and is stopping my otherwise 'good time'. GGG, why? What do you want me to do about all of this? So many people give tech details and still this same error. Are you looking into this stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info