time for 20% death penalty

"
Orlandez wrote:
none of you will be on the leaderboards, ever.
Just checked: Pretty much everybody who plays Ruthless, HC or SSF is on some leaderboard. Even in SC trade you need only one char level between 95-98 (depending on class) to be on some leaderboard.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
lol

play hc its a 100% penalty ^ ^
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Sep 26, 2023, 4:38:21 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:
lol

thats still 10% in hc when you die and get moved to standard
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
lol

In Ruthless you get moved to "void" though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
lol

In Ruthless you get moved to "void" though.

and in Royale you was just waiting for another round
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
We need a single portal keystone on the atlas tree for people who don't want to play braindead glass cannon builds.
The symptoms you describe. ZDPS, never stop, Maps per hour, AoE Layering etc are from much deeper fundamental flaws. I've been saying for years that PoE2 is a sleight to fix those mistakes.

Every time GGG tried to go back a step to make healthy changes to the game play loop the community caught fire. It's no wonder they decided to just split the games at this point.

Exp Penalty doesn't change anything. HC doesn't change anything either.
There's multiple records for hitting level 100 in an hour these days.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Xzorn wrote:
The symptoms you describe. ZDPS, never stop, Maps per hour, AoE Layering etc are from much deeper fundamental flaws. I've been saying for years that PoE2 is a sleight to fix those mistakes.

Every time GGG tried to go back a step to make healthy changes to the game play loop the community caught fire. It's no wonder they decided to just split the games at this point.

Exp Penalty doesn't change anything. HC doesn't change anything either.
There's multiple records for hitting level 100 in an hour these days.

Old Wrath of the Cosmos was too rewarding for zhp playstyle, so they reworked it. Now all we need is a keystone on the atlas that limits the number of portals to 1, and punishes deaths more severely, but makes maps more rewarding.

This doesn't have to be exclusive to maps, I'd love to run simulacrum and invitations with a single portal but get more rewards. Heck, make it so that you can't unallocate it for some duration after you allocate it, so it won't be abusable by zhp monkeys.

Now some bozos will come along and say "pLaY hC tHeN", but nah. Not happening until GGG fixes EU realms.
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 27, 2023, 8:11:39 AM
Given the amount of damage and clear available at the top end any attempt to make a 1 portal keystone with high difficulty and even more rewards would just end up being a money printing machine for the rich guys using whatever zhp build they fancy. You can't make reasonably hard content for people who do DPS in the hundreds of millions or even billions.
Before attempting any kind of serious balancing for this game GGG needs to reduce the spread between top and bottom by like 1000%. It won't amount to anything otherwise.
@OP:

NO

time to improve hundreds of other things instead.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 27, 2023, 8:45:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info