time for 20% death penalty

There's zero reason to even have exp loss still in this game, is the portal system not enough? Nobody cares about your imaginary points, none of you will be on the leaderboards, ever. Keep exp loss in ruthless, take it out of standard.
"
Orlandez wrote:
is the portal system not enough?

Probably not by design anymore no

Wouldn't fix glass cannon with xp penalty though its irrelevant to the problem. Despite what most players think you can level like a rocket solo to like 97/98 on just about anything then they would just buy rotas or leave it at that level and respect.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Sep 26, 2023, 2:40:23 AM
"
Orlandez wrote:
There's zero reason to even have exp loss still in this game, is the portal system not enough? Nobody cares about your imaginary points, none of you will be on the leaderboards, ever. Keep exp loss in ruthless, take it out of standard.

Oh there's plenty of reasons so you can know MAKE A BETTER CHAR like don't tell me you're going to use I KEEP DC'ING naw naw that's a char issue.

I'm glad it's not gone hell yo yo in poe 2 you can't even reset the boss that's amazing good people should learn.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
dautry wrote:
Looking at the steam achievements less than 2% of players even kill non-uber Maven.

Game is fine. Go play hardcore or ruthless.

Steam achievements are a very bad measuring stick in a free to play game.
Better not. Veteran players might think it's too easy to make 100 at this point but 9 out 10 players struggle to level past 90 so for the vast majority of people the bar is too high rather than too low.

As for the glass cannon topic, increasing XP penalty isn't going to solve it. There are plenty of ways to level safely to 100 even as a glass cannon, the XP penalty doesn't matter if you don't die anyway. If GGG wanted to stop glass cannons roaming supreme there are much better ways to so.
Plus if you are sick of SC glass cannon meta you can always go and play a zdps tank build in white tier 16 maps with logout macro at the ready for the real "hardcore" experience.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Sep 26, 2023, 4:22:06 AM
Yeah, let's make the game more punitive than it already is. Genius.
Last edited by t0lkien on Sep 26, 2023, 5:00:02 AM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Hosshiun wrote:
Why not 100% and make people go down levels too? Die at level 100? Lose 4 levels, it's brilliant!
Make it happen, Mr. Wilson.

sounds fun but that would be abused to reset heist contracts

Book of Regression.
"
SideKickerin wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Hosshiun wrote:
Why not 100% and make people go down levels too? Die at level 100? Lose 4 levels, it's brilliant!
Make it happen, Mr. Wilson.

sounds fun but that would be abused to reset heist contracts

Book of Regression.

Nope. They don't exist anymore.

EDIT: and this is the reason why it was removed.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 26, 2023, 6:43:02 AM
"
Nomancs wrote:

Nope. They don't exist anymore.

EDIT: and this is the reason why it was removed.

Didn't know.
How much loot others are getting doesn't affect you, the same way how much others are dying doesn't affect you. This seems like the veteran version of noobs demands that goes nowhere.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info