time for 20% death penalty

i'd rather see 12 hours of no xp timeout

die= logout and go out
d:-D*
20% + de-leveling
Innocence forgives you
actualy i agree, game is far to easy nowdays with the powercreep of defensives in poe 2023
For all these tryhard Masochists, theres something called ruthless and hardcore. Go play that rather than ask for your deranged desires in the base game.
One cannot help but wonder how such a lust for loot can affect a persons mind. Although these exiles appear to be our salvation, it would not take much for them to turn on us as easily as they fight gods and demons.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Power creep is insane, glass cannons are more popular than ever (and lets be honest - no one with at least minimum skill and not random build care about portals) so GGG it is about time to change death penalty to 20%.
Why not give [SSF] HC [Ruthless] a try? You wont have to worry about XP penalty and glasscannons at all then. IMO it wouldnt even make much of a difference increasing the penalty to 20%. Penalty is going to be similarly annoying @20% as @10%.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
+1.

I'm not even trying to gain levels and I've now hit 98 on my third build of the league. It really does feel like it's too easy to get to 100 these days.
Better make it 25% cause why not, and maybe de-level after a certain amount of deaths while you sit on 0-10% xp with a couple of deaths. Or even increase the xp you need for each level cause the game hands it out pretty much for free anyways.

Power creep is to heavy anyways in both ways offense and defense.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 25, 2023, 11:13:02 AM
"
20% + de-leveling

+ losing all the gear.
If only be there were some buttons you can press and feel the pain you like so much ... Wait, they already exist.

So do not make game worse for eveyone around, for people who like to live happily, do not like to be endurers.
Looking at the steam achievements less than 2% of players even kill non-uber Maven.

Game is fine. Go play hardcore or ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info