3.22.0b Hotfix 3

Dissappointed in the death to knockback and taunt. Diffrent approach to a mechanic rather than just max dps for once.
Love the way I got one tap by some units and the other way I litteraly deal them 0 damage, can say that I feel healing them

First round: obliterate them
Second round: they obliterate me, get me one tap every times, even without enemies on me screen

I'm attacking the totem, gettin attacked, i'm stun... Fair enough. Enemies attacks one of my totems, I attack them (myself, not minions or whatever) they just ran into another totem...

Happy with the league, not happy with what you are doin with it. Too much logics stays on the side gettin us frustrated
So many tears here ...
relax people! The Leauge is just a week old and it is every day problems are fixed. (Things that are not a problem are not)

The main problem with the "Goliath of the Night" is not the damage, but that it doesn't stand out among all the other units, nor is the "aftershock" noticeable because you don't even notice the "initial hit".
This currently makes the Ancestor mode feel bad for every type of melee fighter when this unit is on the field.
Proposed solution if you don't want to change the damage numbers: Make the model stand out from others so that it is easier to distinguish it from other units. Another solution would be to make the initial hit more visible by some form (don't you have a MTX effect for that lying around?).

The loot after the patch is absolutely fine! The mode feels now well rewarding (already on the game level 100)
On Lvl 68 with an investment of 30 coins I got 30 chaos, a bunch of tatoos, a handful of uniques and various rares (including 5-links) and the usual currency.

(For the people among you who cry because enemy units ignore them and run directly to your totems - these units are probably flankers. Units that you place as flankers will behave like that towards the enemy.

For those who complain about too long resurrection times: There are several units that have a negative effect on the resurrection speed.

Small tip: Just look before the start of the round when you can place the units what the opponent has on the field and especially read the effects - maybe it makes sense to first take care of the totems of the units that can ruin your round).

Thanks for your hard work GGG! I am looking forward to the future patches
"
So many tears here ...
relax people! The Leauge is just a week old and it is every day problems are fixed. (Things that are not a problem are not)

Do you think this is how the league should look like? 12 fix in 7 days? I don't think so.
Looks like no one has tested what they released.
"
GooDLike79PL wrote:

Do you think this is how the league should look like? 12 fix in 7 days? I don't think so.

What we "think" or even "dream" is completely irrelevant here. You can compare this with other games (also in the same genre, but you will probably not find a good counterexample. Maybe you've heard of D4). - The speed with which here trying to create problems out of the world - and with a relatively small team, exceeds BY FAR what I'm used to other titles (with some exceptions perhaps). Will not offend anyone here but I find the tone that prevails here a bit "crappy" - I mean: is finally no Darktide, Battlefield2042 or Overwatch. As a rule, GGG delivers, so just let them do it.

On the subject of "tested": would you rather have waited another 4 weeks for the start of the league until they would have been satisfied with everything. I think in any case not that they bring untested any content live (that would probably end in a disaster if it were so).
Last edited by AnimaCicatricosus on Aug 25, 2023, 7:00:22 AM
Fix all oneshots please... only thing that makes this thing not fun
Why focus the game around the player having fun, when you can make the monsters have fun instead, right?
"
"
GooDLike79PL wrote:

What we "think" or even "dream" is completely irrelevant here. You can compare this with other games (also in the same genre, but you will probably not find a good counterexample. Maybe you've heard of D4). - The speed with which here trying to create problems out of the world - and with a relatively small team, exceeds BY FAR what I'm used to other titles (with some exceptions perhaps). Will not offend anyone here but I find the tone that prevails here a bit "crappy" - I mean: is finally no Darktide, Battlefield2042 or Overwatch. As a rule, GGG delivers, so just let them do it.

On the subject of "tested": would you rather have waited another 4 weeks for the start of the league until they would have been satisfied with everything. I think in any case not that they bring untested any content live (that would probably end in a disaster if it were so).

Yes, I'd rather wait 4 weeks, and the disaster is after the dead engine patch. See how many players have a performance problem on pc, mac, ps5, xbox X. Go to technical support and read.
it always amazes me how people just automatically assume their personal experience is the same as everyone else's... and how much people whine while being given a free expansion every 3 months.
personally, this is the league mechanic i have enjoyed the most and I've played almost every league
yeah sure there are some problems with it and some pain points but they pump out content and hotfixes incredibly fast. plus, if they make things super smooth then they get boring faster. they definitely know infinitely more about game design than all of us and they also have a massive amount of statistics. I would be willing to bet that most of their revenue comes from casual players that have jobs and are no where near rank 300+ and not getting one shot at all except by goliath.
*Chaos tribe leader still oneshot player, even if you have capped chaos resistsnce.
GGG never learn the lesson - do not ever shoot in your own leg...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info