3.22.0b Hotfix 2

Hello GGG,

I don't know whether this was intended or not but during a match of the league mechanic, I died and my minions remained. While I waited to be respawned, my minions got killed (among them especially, my Animate Guardian).

Considering that I had died, is it possible to have the minions despawn temporarly please?

Thank you.
Ok so its just completely undoable now since i just get one shot by everything. Great!
Another league mechanic that i just sell...
POGGERS
This is hilarious. I was JUST praising GGG (to some friends of mine who skipped this league) for finally having a league mechanic that wasn't just about zoom zoom mass DPS. It was so interesting to be able to design CC oriented zero DPS builds as a novel new kind of character, and GGG had even just given us a reworked guardian to do it with!

And then GGG was like "sike lol you better do 10m DPS if you want to do this league mechanic, gotten". Extremely funny move by GGG.
fast to nerf cheese strat, but random and ofscreen oneshots are ok 😒
You'll still get 100% hit chance with champion ascendancy since you taunt them, they are just not affected by the taunt itself, correct?
"
deinernst123 wrote:
You'll still get 100% hit chance with champion ascendancy since you taunt them, they are just not affected by the taunt itself, correct?

Correct
I wasn't abusing this, but was having so much fun playing this league mechanic.
Now I can't even play the mechanic... thanks GGG. Guess I'm done this league now.

For once I wish you'd balance the damn game instead of outright breaking things.
Yay, now I can look forward to going back to Genshin!
You guys manage to do this to me every league, another retarded ggg fix after another.
Lol well i guess my build that used empires grasp long b4 this cheese strat was posted is now screwed as collateral damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info