3.22.0b Hotfix 2

While understandable...

Why even have CC in the game if you don't want players to use it...

I'm all for making perma CC hard to build. The current fixes look cheap.
I'm playing taunt totems and I can't play the league mechanic now.

Please rethink some of these changes.
"
billy142857 wrote:
I am fine with this change. But currently the trial of ancestor is unplayable for most of the builds. Especially you are forced to have higher rank even if you lose the tournament. You constantly got one shot. It feels really bad and not rewarding.

It's plenty rewarding now. You may not have heard but they buffed the loot big time, but yes, most builds won't be able to play it, which is why silver coins are so cheap.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 24, 2023, 11:45:03 PM
What's the point of giving players variety of tools, including CC, if we are not allowed to use them? It's not like we can overpower mobs in trials using our damage and defenses. We are not able to lower the difficulty in a reasonable way, unless someone wants to spend hours losing matches on purpose.
So you just killed one of your New gems flamewood? Xdd
"
DeathsVampire wrote:
I'm playing taunt totems and I can't play the league mechanic now.

Please rethink some of these changes.

I was using decoy totem to stall long enough every so often to get a totem down, now it's gone. The warriors are overtuned too fast/early, we had some tools to use but now they're all broken.
Flamewood (Aug2023-Aug2023)

lol GGG is going after D4, in the race to worst game balance management.
This had such an easy solution - just give the enemy team periodical buff (just like those attacks they scream out) of being immune to taunt/knockback/slow/flee/etc. Like, every 15 seconds apply this buff for 5 seconds, or make it random time periods, but fixed per match.
No idea what this was but this whole mech needs to be nerfed and im not even high rank... when it said the mobs were lvl 48? they were more like lvl 148

They have to high hp
Your guys have to low hp? and or cant kill anything and die to easy
You get 1 shot randomly... a lot
Your respawn times are like 100x the other teams
They dont seem to get stunned but you get stunned for like 6 seconds
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
billy142857 wrote:
I am fine with this change. But currently the trial of ancestor is unplayable for most of the builds. Especially you are forced to have higher rank even if you lose the tournament. You constantly got one shot. It feels really bad and not rewarding.

It's plenty rewarding now. You may not have heard but they buffed the loot big time, but yes, most builds won't be able to play it, which is why silver coins are so cheap.

I'm glad I stocked up with well over 2k Coins, Poison SRS wrecks the league mechanic easily, I've just pushed over 1000 ranking now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info