3.22.0b Hotfix 2

Did I jump on the bandwagon...yes.

Is this a bit of BS...yes.

But, if they just made it so you weren't constantly one shot from mobs you can't even see it would be fine...or at least playable.

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
What. The. F. GGG

You don't want to fix ungodly terrible """bnalance""" of the mechanic... But you are HOTFIXING the only viable strat for it?

what... the.. f
what the fuck are you thinking?
Also I suggest removing DEEP DELVE strategies, it seems people shouldn't have to overcome things like oneshot mobs
And we still have no forfeit button, priority huh
"
dotaplayerx wrote:
what the fuck are you thinking?

Do the mechanic?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My flamewood build :(

I know Poe.Ninja says .01% of players, but I was having fun :(
The didn't completely remove knockback, only nerfed it. It should still be somewhat effective, but not as much as before.
Frost Wall delve "abuse" existed for ages until they randomly remembered delve one league, Blight "cheese" exists via towers, zero defense 300m dps Sanctum builds are actively encouraged, but knockback, flee and taunt in a brand new league mechanic isn't okay? Really?
just a scrub.
Last edited by digitalized on Aug 24, 2023, 11:39:34 PM
I am fine with this change. But currently the trial of ancestor is unplayable for most of the builds. Especially you are forced to have higher rank even if you lose the tournament. You constantly got one shot. It feels really bad and not rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info