Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

No balance updates but a lot of new content. Still many builds left to try (so thank god no skill got gutted).
Atlas is looking better than ever with these keystones.
Sanctum has rares, but we also get armor/evasion resolve mitigation - so it (hopefully) evens out.

Last time I had a lot of fun with league mechanic was Scourge, and these Ancestor Trials look more fun than that. Can't wait!
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-Plato
Sad patch.
D4 is bad, but this patch not better.
70% of stuff is for Ruthless( Which nobody cares).
No other ascendancy balance except Chieftain/Guardian rework.
No Skill gems balance.
No uniques/rares/craft balance.
No meta gems/builds shaffles(the only shaffle is killed VC).

S A D G E
[/quote]
My guy, what are you talking about?

I wasn't refering to the old minions, I was refering to the new Sentinel of Radiance and Elemental Relic.
You clearly didn't even bother to read all the Guardian changes. I don't know how you got the balls to write a comment in this situation.

Also, regarding "Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges", "You and nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges" or "20% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Hit"

No one cares about this, the link one is better. Literally no one picked this on Guardian because it's so bad. The link node is also bad, but at least it gives some fun aplication.

"Auras from your Skills grant 5% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield to you and Allies".

^This is infinitelly better, unless you have no clue what recovery rate actually means, which would be pathetic in that case.

On another hand, you point out the things we aren't even focussing on. The new types of templar minions are key here. And if you want me to be a dick, I can tell you rn that the block note on Templar got a massive buff. It's not inconsistent anymore. But again, my focus wasn't on those changes AT ALL.

It looks like you are a minion player, judging by some of your characters. Again, I have no clue how you came up with the conclusion that I was saying that Templar is a better ascendancy for minions or that specters are good. Like what? Who are you calling braindead? You can't even read pal.
[/quote]

I thought I have seen everything on poe forums but to actually see a delusional person who thinks that 1% phys damage reduction and 0,2% life regen per aura enabled is worse the 5% increased recovery rate of life, mana and es per aura enabled is for sure up there in the stupidest things people stated in POE category. Lets say you have 5 auras enabled with guardian... with old Unwavering Faith you would get additional 5% phys damage reduction and 1% life regen per second. With the new version you get 25% increased regeneration rate of life,mana and es. And you think 25% life/mana/es regen rate is better then 5% phys damage reduction and 1% life regen per second. OMFG.

20% chance to gain a endurance/power/frenzy charge on hit is USELESS and link is better? Im not even going to comment that cause it it obvious you are clueless. Yes of course it is far better to have a link then getting max all charges with any skill and sharing them with your minions/party according to "YOUR" infinite wisdom and flawless logic. Go back to Diablo 4.
Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs
So many changes and new league. Didn't expect so many changes since you were busy with Poe2 and exilecon.

Those guardian changes are a huge nerf, removing all the damage from ascendancy for random mods is worrisome. And those mods that trigger on certain period of time are not reliable. Link skills? The most annoying skills to use? You are forcing those on ascendancy now? Still going to league start with it.

Ruthless should have their own post, to separate patch notes and compare easily.
Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Fresh Meat: Supports skills that create minions. Minions created by Supported Skills gain Wakened Fury and Adrenaline for 10% of their Duration, up to a maximum of 10 seconds.

What is "wakened fury" ? i found no information about that buff ? is that a new thing ?
Any chance of us getting clarification on where the Lava Lash (and new notables) cluster is going to be moved to? "Southwest of Marauder start" isn't particularly useful... even just saying inner/mid/outer ring would be enough.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Egyrt98 wrote:

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

Did you see those stupid Sanctum nerfs? rare monsters are now in sanctum and you need to kill them all, and also monsters are inmmune to damage if you're more than 100 units away from them.

If sanctum was already bad and you needed to play it safe, you wont be able to.

Well defences works now, the only problem would be no hit run, but i feel like for no hit you want build which would one-shot everything anyway so idk. And i'm pretty sure 100 units is offscreen distance
why so many about ruthless? i dont care ruthless. Why i must read this? i need info about league. not about this streamer game (ruthles)
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Egyrt98 wrote:

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

Did you see those stupid Sanctum nerfs? rare monsters are now in sanctum and you need to kill them all, and also monsters are inmmune to damage if you're more than 100 units away from them.

If sanctum was already bad and you needed to play it safe, you wont be able to.

Well defences works now, the only problem would be no hit run, but i feel like for no hit you want build which would one-shot everything anyway so idk. And i'm pretty sure 100 units is offscreen distance

Yes if im not mistaken is like a screen wide range, but it screws a lot of builds.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info