Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Dear GGG
I want to ask why you dont write patch notes like example below? It would be easier to read and will save your time when writing patch notes

Example:

Frigid Wake
Old: Every 4 seconds, 33% chance to Freeze nearby Chilled Unique Enemies for 0.6 seconds" or "Every 4 seconds, Freeze nearby Chilled Non-Unique Enemies for 0.6 seconds.

New: Every 4 seconds, 50% chance to Freeze nearby Non-Frozen Enemies for 0.6 seconds.
DreameryOnline on social
"
Dear GGG
I want to ask why you dont write patch notes like example below? It would be easier to read and will save your time when writing patch notes

Example:

Frigid Wake
Old: Every 4 seconds, 33% chance to Freeze nearby Chilled Unique Enemies for 0.6 seconds" or "Every 4 seconds, Freeze nearby Chilled Non-Unique Enemies for 0.6 seconds.

New: Every 4 seconds, 50% chance to Freeze nearby Non-Frozen Enemies for 0.6 seconds.

That is actually good feedback
this is
Last edited by dooth on Aug 11, 2023, 9:46:23 AM
this is
the
of all time
Amy news about Crucible Monsters being kept in the new league?
And........ Another dead league, see you all in 3 months.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Legion 5 way exp farming gone.
So many things just gutted and nerfed that make 0 sense.
Just let us have some fun for once ya know?

"Fun detected" method used when changing tree and ascendancies is especially harmful to the game since its the core features.

I'm very interested in your definition of fun. What exactly fun in "exp farming 5way"? It's currency making method (or exp making method), sure, but what it has in common with fun?
Wish you hid all the ascendancy tabs into the ruthless tab so everyone didnt get their hopes up. feels really really really bad
Can GGG give some more explanation on the new guardian minions? Nothing about them is explained anywhere.
"
"
Dear GGG

Example:

Frigid Wake

That is actually good feedback

great example of constructive feedback/critique
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info