Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Who tf cares about Ruthless tho???
Sooo it's just nerfs again, useless supports and league mechanic is basically tft. That's kinda disappointing lol.

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

GGG logic is very interesting poe 2 looks like mix of ruthless and d4, and nobody playing those games lmao.

Chieftan is unpopular ascendacy so we add 1 thing everybody would want but to get it as chieftan, you have to spent points on just resistances. Add some interesting qol option for strikes/slams but to get it as a chieftan u have to spent points on absolutely useless ability no one ever asked for. What even the connection between ancestrall call/ fist of war and this useless skill. Or they so disconnected from their own game they think it is actually good but no one tried it. Dear GGG you don't have to try it to understand that +150% dmg for ONE attack every 2 seconds is bad, unless it some very specific slam build no one will ever play. What's even the point of making this shit work with strike skills, what's normal aps for endgame strike skills something like 6-9? Such weird changes idk
"
herouard wrote:
HYPE
LOGIN
POG

HYPE
LOGIN
POG
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Im not even remotely surprised by this. What actually shocks me is that a lot of people actually thought that GGG would change their ways.

After all this time this is what players get... more nerfs and more ascendancies DESTROYED. Chieftain, Guardian and Gladiator are by far the worst 3 classes in the game and GGG made Guardian and Chieftain even worse.

Minions are still trash unless you want to invest mirrors to play golems or anything that is not SRS or skelly mages.

Welcome to another bow-tornado-LA-ice shot/COC ice spear/RF league .
Again the top 4 ascendancies will be : Deadeye, Pathfinder, Occultist and Juggernaut.

Guardian is literally far better now, idk what are you talking about. And we didn't even see the new minions in action, so it could be even better.

Classic case of someone that likes to talk smack and throw rocks for no reason.

Are you brain dead? What new minions? THERE ARE NO NEW MINIONS, and even if they add new minions the old ones are pure garbage because of all the nerfs they got. Spectres are DEAD all the old ones at least, zombies and golems awful unless you invest like 3 mirrors for gear to make them viable for endgame content. Guardian is better? What drugs are you on???WTF are you talking about??? Guardian is literally 50% worse then it was for any role you want to use him.

Are you that stupid? In what imaginary universe do you live in that you think that;

Harmony of Purpose: No longer provides "Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges", "You and nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges" or "20% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Hit"

is not better then

"Linked Targets and Allies in your Link Beams have +5% to all Maximum Elemental Resistances", "Enemies in your Link Beams cannot apply Elemental Ailments" and "Enemies in your Link Beams have -20% to all Elemental Resistances." The small Ascendancy Passive Skill prior no longer provides 15% increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration. It now provides "Link Skills have 5% increased Buff Effect".

Or Unwavering Faith: No longer provides "Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies" or "Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Life Regenerated per second to you and Allies" is not better then

Instead, it now provides "Auras from your Skills grant 5% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield to you and Allies".

Go back to Diablo 4. POE is not for you.

My guy, what are you talking about?

I wasn't refering to the old minions, I was refering to the new Sentinel of Radiance and Elemental Relic.
You clearly didn't even bother to read all the Guardian changes. I don't know how you got the balls to write a comment in this situation.

Also, regarding "Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges", "You and nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges" or "20% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Hit"

No one cares about this, the link one is better. Literally no one picked this on Guardian because it's so bad. The link node is also bad, but at least it gives some fun aplication.

"Auras from your Skills grant 5% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield to you and Allies".

^This is infinitelly better, unless you have no clue what recovery rate actually means, which would be pathetic in that case.

On another hand, you point out the things we aren't even focussing on. The new types of templar minions are key here. And if you want me to be a dick, I can tell you rn that the block note on Templar got a massive buff. It's not inconsistent anymore. But again, my focus wasn't on those changes AT ALL.

It looks like you are a minion player, judging by some of your characters. Again, I have no clue how you came up with the conclusion that I was saying that Templar is a better ascendancy for minions or that specters are good. Like what? Who are you calling braindead? You can't even read pal.
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Aug 11, 2023, 6:41:02 AM
For such a long league, these balance changes seem really boring..

EDIT: After reviewing further, it looks like there was a lot of work put into this in regards to the skill, gems, tatoos and etc.

Probably will be more balance changes due to these than just upping numbers on some less-used skill but I suppose again the communication probably could have been better.

Last edited by zfate on Aug 11, 2023, 9:57:10 AM
real patch notes or I'm skipping the league
probably worst patch note i ever see
Path of Exile
-Active Skill Gems Gem /330
-but only 20 viable Gems

pls, we need skill gem balance 😥
"
Miradae wrote:
"
Iceman0601 wrote:

Are you brain dead? What new minions? THERE ARE NO NEW MINIONS, and even if they add new minions the old ones are pure garbage because of all the nerfs they got.

The new Minions regarding Guardian are:

Unwavering Crusade: 25% chance to Trigger Level 20 Summon Elemental Relic when you or a nearby Ally Kill an Enemy, or Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.
Radiant Crusade: Summon Sentinel of Radiance Skill

Don't go insta rage, eyes closed instantly before at least trying to understand what the person you react to meant.
This easily could have been written as:
"I havent seen any new minions, which ones are you refering to? Additionally i think minions builds are in a bad state, so i have little hope for new minions to fix that"

Yeah, it was pretty obvious what I was reffering to. The guy is 38 challenges playing exploding totems and thinks he's automatically good at the game. It gives him some power to shit on others for absolute no reason.
Maybe he thought i'm a noob with 7 challenges in Crucible. It's kinda funny that this room1 thought is still a thing, even on the forum.
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
Sooo it's just nerfs again, useless supports and league mechanic is basically tft. That's kinda disappointing lol.

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

GGG logic is very interesting poe 2 looks like mix of ruthless and d4, and nobody playing those games lmao.

Chieftan is unpopular ascendacy so we add 1 thing everybody would want but to get it as chieftan, you have to spent points on just resistances. Add some interesting qol option for strikes/slams but to get it as a chieftan u have to spent points on absolutely useless ability no one ever asked for. What even the connection between ancestrall call/ fist of war and this useless skill. Or they so disconnected from their own game they think it is actually good but no one tried it. Dear GGG you don't have to try it to understand that +150% dmg for ONE attack every 2 seconds is bad, unless it some very specific slam build no one will ever play. What's even the point of making this shit work with strike skills, what's normal aps for endgame strike skills something like 6-9? Such weird changes idk

It's not tft. It's literally in the name of the league. It's TotA! GGG is based and doesn't like cringe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info