Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

"Ruthless won't take away from our development time"

I think there is a lot of ruthless changes because it's just got released and needs to be fixed. Idk why people malding over lack of sc changes, game is a complete mess anyway.
and again everything become worse, nerfs only
Fk Ruthless...

Why is so much energy wasted on a side project?
"
Egyrt98 wrote:

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

Did you see those stupid Sanctum nerfs? rare monsters are now in sanctum and you need to kill them all, and also monsters are inmmune to damage if you're more than 100 units away from them.

If sanctum was already bad and you needed to play it safe, you wont be able to.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Thank you for all the work you've done GGG.

The amount of toxicity from players here is unsettling, I don't really want to pile up on that, but...

There is one thing that's the most concerning to me. The whole crucible explode totem node situation.

If I understand it correctly, you had to reduce it's power by 95% to balance it. This 'thing', after designing it, testing (i hope), quality control etc. was 20 times more powerful than it should be and still went live.

This just doesn't bode well for current and future skill balance overall.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Egyrt98 wrote:

Sanctum is back and changed that's prob only reason to play this league, not for long tho

Did you see those stupid Sanctum nerfs? rare monsters are now in sanctum and you need to kill them all, and also monsters are inmmune to damage if you're more than 100 units away from them.

If sanctum was already bad and you needed to play it safe, you wont be able to.

no hit will be stupid hard if the cycling dmg mod is in sanctum, i hope rares arnt everywhere in sanctum, imagine the lighting totem thing in the rooms with the lasers
What does "Summon Elemental Relic" and "Sentinel of Radiance" skills do?

So far Guardian seems to be nerfed as summoner, unless these skills provide some considerable minion damage bonuses.
How the f has ruthless more changes than the base game?
"
suzie-mochi wrote:
Thank you for all the work you've done GGG.

The amount of toxicity from players here is unsettling, I don't really want to pile up on that, but...

There is one thing that's the most concerning to me. The whole crucible explode totem node situation.

If I understand it correctly, you had to reduce it's power by 95% to balance it. This 'thing', after designing it, testing (i hope), quality control etc. was 20 times more powerful than it should be and still went live.

This just doesn't bode well for current and future skill balance overall.

thats called shift meta lol, they let ppl playing it so they can stfu about there is nothing new to play, now they nerf it just move on probably new gem will be new meta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info