Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Normally the atlas passives dont affect blighted or blight ravaged maps. Do we know if the blight keystone will be an exception?
[Removed by Support], I will say hell, where is the hex blast nerf and other op skills, where are ups of weak skills? Dammmmnnnnnnn sh*******t
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Aug 11, 2023, 9:11:17 AM
It kinda seems like they saw what D4 was doing, panicked and made POE2 like that before realizing no-one likes D4 lol
Thats disgusting, why I waited with anticipation for really reasonable and logical balance changes. People, do you play this game? Rmt dudes which i hate are enjoyed
this news
Can we please next time get the patch notes without Ruthless?
I mean - please move the Ruthless to separate post, nobody* needs to read that.

*apart from those 10 masochists that play Ruthless. And even they would probably prefer having a separate post.
Last edited by centopus on Aug 11, 2023, 9:28:45 AM
4 months to get patch notes you can read through in 5 minutes lets gooo
Good job guys you made everyone excited just so we can get a trash chieftain rework, no gem changes, no unique changes and a nerf to only thing that made leveling easy, Legion
Youre working on POE2 and because of that we have no content for 2 years, absolutely funny
"
Valar1986 wrote:
Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs

"The Vision"
"
Rivahe wrote:
Fk Ruthless...

Why is so much energy wasted on a side project?

Its like a fetish, Chris would rather spend most of their time on the 1% of players that bother to waste time on ruthless aka The Vision tm
GGG response only to this question as it needs clarification

"Non-Unique Jewels cause Increases and Reductions to other Damage Types in a Large Radius to be Transformed to apply to Fire Damage"

does this mean if I affected the AXE node "CLEAVING" with the chieftain's Ngamahu node that I would get
A: increased Fire damage with axes
B: increased Fire damage
C: no transformation
D: something else as I don't understand how this works
"
KrashKourse wrote:
GGG response only to this question as it needs clarification

"Non-Unique Jewels cause Increases and Reductions to other Damage Types in a Large Radius to be Transformed to apply to Fire Damage"

does this mean if I affected the AXE node "CLEAVING" with the chieftain's Ngamahu node that I would get
A: increased Fire damage with axes
B: increased Fire damage
C: no transformation
D: something else as I don't understand how this works

you get fire damage with axes, the easiest way to understand this jewel is anyplace you can slot it it will change the words Physical/Lightning/Chaos/Cold to Fire, just replace one word with the other if its about damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info